TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

I can't wait to see what the adults look like! Thank you to the sprinters and TJ

I should have four beautiful hatchlings in about 15-20 minutes, and one more an hour later! <3

ETA: All five are at S5 cracks - I can't wait!

Edited by dragongrrl

Dammit, I can never catch a launch day anymore. OTL

Well, at least I can definitely get the blue ones. laugh.gif

tsked, miss a CB gold dry.gif Would have been a great self b-day gift, oh well , got no crimsons either

I have a crimson hatchling! With more to hatch any second now. *bounces*

Now I can breed and catch more eggs! I hope. XD

My 4 Crimson eggs are at 4 days~ Yay!

*puts in hatcheries* when they hatch I can go catch more. Yess~~

Can not wait till mine hatch <3

so many new eggs have come out in the past couple of months a year ago new dragons took so long to be created n meow there all over the place lol

glad to see things are doing great in the cave

Edited by Napalm666

Have 2 crimsons trying to break free and come into the world.

*taps gently with the hatchnaodarnit stick*

can't believe i missed this sad.gif

There wasn't anything to miss, they are permanent new additions to the cave.

Unless you mean you missed catching one on a certain date.

Edited by Draco Knight

There wasn't anything to miss, they are permanent new additions to the cave.

Unless you mean you missed catching one on a certain date.

yea i usually catch everything on the first day they're released smile.gif but recently because of exams i haven't been online as often, hopefully i'll be able to grab a pair tomorrow (i'm dead sleepy now)

congrats to those who caught! and good luck to those still catching smile.gif

This is probably the first time in a long time I've been utterly unable to catch a new release. No matter how I try. Ah well. At least I was able to get one of the others bred.

Edit: I know they aren't going anywhere but when the drops happen, they clear out so fast I can't even SEE them now tongue.gif

Edited by moxiegraphix

next hour is my last chance of catching any 4/8 crimson....doubt i'll get so lucky again tongue.gif

I'm getting close to unlocking and I'm going to try breeding some glitterballs. I was wondering if people have had better luck with male white/female daydream or vice versa. Anyone have some input on this?

Could someone tell me why I clicked on a gold wyvern (I don't even collect them), thus only giving myself 1 spot for another crimson? *sigh*

Have one little hatchie, and another about to bust out of its shell. Will have a blue in the morning.

I want my eggs to hatch but they are being so stubborn~ Oh well.. got to hunt in the morning for more crimsons or other eggs I guess. (good luck for people still hunting)

will they still be here ?? in the morning

Edited by lollipop00

Could someone tell me why I clicked on a gold wyvern (I don't even collect them), thus only giving myself 1 spot for another crimson?  *sigh*

Have one little hatchie, and another about to bust out of its shell.  Will have a blue in the morning.

Same reason I clicked on a Speckle? (And it's not even from the right biome.) dry.gif

Edited by dragongrrl

Anyone know the BSA for the Glitterball yet? (Or the Crimson, idk yet...) *pokes crimson egg with stick* Hatch already! XD

is it just me or did that drop just last about 1 minute? hope i can catch 2 tomorrow after school!

I now have 6 cute little crimson hatchlings and I was able to bred two more of the hybrid eggs (3 pairings tried and two gave hybrids and one gave a daydream).

anyone noticing about a 5-8s head start at the 5 min drops for new eggs? Oo

edit: yay first red hatched! biggrin.gif

Edited by Erithan