TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

Does anyone know who sprited these dragons?

Earthgirl did the hybrids, the red ones are Imbecamiel's work.

My glitterball just hatched. SQUEE.<3

I'm pretty sure that that last one was about 30 seconds

EDIT: Actually, does anyone know if hourly drops are shorter during the less busy hours? Because it does seem like that sometimes

Edited by Prince_Xanthius

I refreshed once before they were all gone, despite there being less people then :<

I'm pretty sure that that last one was about 30 seconds

EDIT: Actually, does anyone know if hourly drops are shorter during the less busy hours? Because it does seem like that sometimes

I don't think so. I just think because there was still 100+ people there, the eggs were gone in a heartbeat because there's probably less than 100 eggs :/

Edited by Redquaza

One of my little Crimsons hatched, the others should do so in 8 hours.

Four of my crimsons hatched and I caught another, plus misclicks on a Magma (keeping), a Guardian and a Skywing (both being AP'ed asap). tongue.gif

I don't think so. I just think because there was still 100+ people there, the eggs were gone in a heartbeat because there's probably less than 100 eggs :/

But there have been over 100 (up to ~170) people for every hourly drop I've been at for this release. And some drops seem to last for several minutes, and some are over almost as soon as they begin.

*shrugs* it may be just a coincidence of course, and I haven't tried to map the times so I can't say if there is a definite pattern, but it seems shorter in the evening (NZ time - so wee hours Cave Time)

Edited by Prince_Xanthius

All my first batch hatched! <3 Such cuties, all of them. smile.gif

Also got another Crimson this top hour and a Daydream(yeah, yeah, I'm lacking those, comparing to my many-many CB whites)

I got two crimson breeding pairs and my first just hatched biggrin.gif

My only problem is that while I experimented my daydream-white didn't produce and now all my CB Whites are on CD. Well 1st world problems I guess wink.gif

Can't wait to see the adult sprites smile.gif

I got 2 of each of the new dragons smile.gif Had to trade to get one of the valcanos but it was well worth it.

I am so jealous of everyone whose eggs are hatching! Mine still have 24 hours to go because I used up all my incubates last week. I used them all within a matter of days last week so I know I've still got at least a week and a bit left on all of them... but that doesn't stop me checking constantly if I have any back. tongue.gif

Can't wait for tomorrow night. I'll be catching as many more as I can.

One more day till TJ's hatchies will grow up! biggrin.gif

Traded for 3 more Glitterballs. That makes 5 of them. Now I'm waiting for an offer to get a 6'th one.

I am so jealous of everyone whose eggs are hatching! Mine still have 24 hours to go because I used up all my incubates last week. I used them all within a matter of days last week so I know I've still got at least a week and a bit left on all of them... but that doesn't stop me checking constantly if I have any back. tongue.gif

Can't wait for tomorrow night. I'll be catching as many more as I can.

This is why I finally broke down and got 61 Reds (with 2 more almost grown!). laugh.gif I was always checking and rechecking to see if it was finally the second that Incubate would be ready once again.

Also, I kept incubating eggs and then trading them and running out that way. Because I'm dumb. xd.png

This is why I finally broke down and got 61 Reds (with 2 more almost grown!). laugh.gif I was always checking and rechecking to see if it was finally the second that Incubate would be ready once again.

Also, I kept incubating eggs and then trading them and running out that way. Because I'm dumb. xd.png

Yeah, I have close to that number, but I think I have 50 something reds.

Anyways, mine are close to hatching, but I will be at work when the do.

i hope the drop would increase

it is getting so little that it is hard to get one

I caught my first red egg two days ago biggrin.gif but it was so hard to catch it-there were more than 140 egg collectors on volcano site at that time biggrin.gif fingers crossed-I need another one to start breeding smile.gif best wishes to all!!!

Anyways, mine are close to hatching, but I will be at work when the do.

Then I shall make off with them!

...Ummm, I mean we'll watch them for you. biggrin.gif

Is it just me, or does the female hybrid hatchling have a fierce attitude? I love it! lol

ufufufu~ my glitterballs hatched~ they're so cute! now it's just a bit more of time till the crimsons hatch too~

Made a trade deal with someone to catch and hatch two CB breeding pairs of Crimsons, so that's a worry off. I can take my time breeding the blues cause I got the whites and daydreams, so I'll do it one at a time so won't get egglocked.

So I'm pretty set. Now to stalk TJ's hatchies...hehe.

Edited by Riverwillows

Finally unlocked, I was able to grab another Crimson, but also spaz clicked on a Wyvern x)

*Yay, my first Crimson hatchies! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif*