TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

I can't wait til these grow up! I need one more Crimson, though, to have my six.

I'm anxiously awaiting the hatching of my crimsons the hatchlings already look cool themselves.

edit:

is it just me or did that drop just last about 1 minute? hope i can catch 2 tomorrow after school!

You do realize you can't breed Bright Pinks or Frilleds because thier sprites are discontinued right? Or have you just not updated the wishlist in your sig? Just thought I'd mention it!

-please be sure that your comments add to the thread topic, take chat to pms- ruby

Edited by rubyshoes

removed and added to the post above this one, please don't double post- Edited by rubyshoes

uggg, I still need another 2nd gen Blue from release day. I at least want a pair. too bad I'm locked so I can't trade for one. I SO need more incubates xd.png

Oh man! I blocked myself with misclicks, and still no Crimsons! Now I have 2 CB Guardians, 1 Hellfire and 1 Magi, so if somebody needs those.... tongue.gif

Got two more crimsons, finally. I think I'm pretty much content now.

You do realize you can't breed Bright Pinks or Frilleds because thier sprites are discontinued right? Or have you just not updated the wishlist in your sig? Just thought I'd mention it!

Just to mention, the wishlist asked for eggs FROM Old Pinks/Frills, and one can have them in lineages because they can still produce dragons of the mate's breed, even if they can't reproduce themselves. smile.gif

4 of my Scarlets? Crimsons? hatched!!!

The Glitterballs ungendered hatchlings are adorable. I never got to witness what they looked like before TJ's gendered.

Is it just me or do the crimsons need an awfull lot of views to hatch?

I think so too...

That's not a very good sign... no common eggs will need more views than most eggs...

I think so too...

That's not a very good sign... no common eggs will need more views than most eggs...

Most eggs need 4k to hatch from no views in a short period.

Tinsels need 6k to hatch from no views in a short period.

Most eggs will hatch at 2-3k if you give them sustained views over a relatively long period of time

Crimsons are not unusual.

Edited by DarkEternity

I got nothing yet sad.gif but anyway thanks for this awesome release TJ! biggrin.gif

Most eggs will hatch at 2-3k if you give them sustained views over a relatively long period of time

*relieved*

So it's just me beeing to impatient. Again. xd.png

Edited by Moiken

I think so too...

Beware: This is the genie that won't be shoved back into the bottle. xd.png

This release probably won't be that bad because people are also breeding eggs so they're not all getting grabbed out of the cave like with the ST. But once the "could be rare" winds start to blow, people will figure, "well, I could always breed those later", and then there's a stampede! lol

The thing we should be doing is whispering that the Glitterballs will be rare, and then everyone will fill up on those and stay out of the cave. laugh.gif

LOL it feels like at least one person each drop says something like this... including me at least once! But that's good to know, thank you. /stores it away in the clutter of my mind.

Finally after several hours of hunting I caught 3 more crimsons and a missclick egg. I had no luck on the top of the hour drops all 3 were caught at the 5 minute drops.

Managed to catch one more "crimson" egg a minute before the short downtime aaaand one glitterball is almost ready to hatch<3

I don't know how others, I prefer hourly drops. They simply last longer and that's what makes them easier for me, despite the number of people hunting.

Oh, my gosh, the Blue ones are gorgeous! And the Red first stage hatchies are cute as a button.

Oh, my gosh, the Blue ones are gorgeous!  And the Red first stage hatchies are cute as a button.

I have a feeling that the Blue ones will be stunning and make me forget my sorrow that the incredibly beautiful Glory Drakes weren't able to breed with most dragons to make breathtaking lineages. xd.png

My two daydreams just came off cd, and I got one white and one daydream from breeding them D:

However, I did just catch a silver from the volcano, so I guess it's okay ^-^

Edited by sharikak

I have been sitting her for about an hour clicking on every egg that pops while hitting refresh and I haven't gotten anything. Not even a misclick. lol

Oh wow the white one look pretty! Have to wait til my hatch-ling grow before I can hunt for crimson sad.gif