TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

I caught a Crimson! Love the hatchies. They look so fierce. Wonder if they'd look good with Brimstones..? Except my one Daydream and White pair decided to be fussy and give me a Daydream egg. tongue.gif

Ahhh the Daydream x White babies are so cute. Remind me of one of my characters. <3

Like the red ones, too. Very DND.

Names: Sweet Dream & Great Red?

It's just too bad the red ones don't seem to be two-headed. I was so hoping for that, since a red dragon would look pretty awesome with the blue ones we have now... ah well. If the adults hold this coloring, I can think of several normal dragons they'll look good with, too.

All right, I just got online! I'm glad that I anticipated a release for once, so I'm unlocked. biggrin.gif

The White X Daydream is so cute! I love the fact that we have another breed-only dragon.

Yep, as I predicted, the fact that the drops were screwed up did not stop them from becoming mixed for the poor people like myself that could just not catch anything last night.

Way to go.

I only had one daydream, and it just happened to be CB... lots of CB whites though. I was lucky to get a 2nd gen of the new hybrid. Still don't have any luck catching any of the crimsons... my computer keeps LAGGING and I can't click on the egg even if I see the description. sad.gif Hoping for luck at the hourly drop.

I only have one CB daydream, and very few CB whites (all of which had bred recently), so the one hybrid I ended up with is a 5th gen. (But the dragons worked surprisingly well together, which is a plus. I think I may turn it into an actual lineage thingy.)

>:D Just grabbed the last crimson out of a 5 minute drop. Literally the last egg left and I grabbed it. BOW BEFORE MY INCREDIBLE SPEED-CLICKING SKILLS.

Edited by TVTD

woot, just traded for two crimson eggs which gives me a breeding pair for each dragon...

now if only both of my hybrids were second gen xd.png

*pokes hatchlings to grow faster*

I counted up for today to be the day that I do not get egglocked for the new release.

Alas, I did not predict getting hatchling-locked! Ha!

Never thought it would hit me so hard either, ha! Haha! Hahaha...

Yes! Managed to nab a pair of the crimsons. Gonna incubate and influence. After this, all I need is to catch another CB daydream, influence it and pair it with a CB white so I can have a pair of unrelated hybrids.

Yay! Looks great! Can't wait for my current eggs to hatch so I can get a mate for the little red cutie, as well as breeding the new one! wub.gif

I love new dragons xd.png

Caught two more crimsons, brings my total to five. Now to just wait until the vine hatches so I can grab one more.

TT I wantto catch these but my computer lags so much! It's like 10 second between every refresh TT Going to try to trade of some of them. Still, these look lovely!

I have four, which is enough for me. But I'm still going to catch as many as I can so I can trade them like I did with the speckles. I'm still not quite fully recovered from all of the chaos of the trading from the last release.