TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

Well, seems like this will be another dragon I can't get CB on their release xd.png just like the tsumanis and blusangs... silly computer...

I'm locked anyway but it shant take too long to fix. I'll just go hunting for Speckles.

Thanks TJ for the release!! They're pretty cool.

I bet the new BSA is something useless like another splash variant tongue.gif.

If it evolves the Magikarp badge into a Gyarados I'm going to love TJ forever.

Yessss, I finally unlocked one space and managed to grab one Crimson in the drop. Hopefully they'll still be common enough to grab easily later today, when my other eggs hatch... but I'm happy enough for now.

Loving the nickname for the Blues, I'm definitely calling them names with Glitter in them.

nope, still nothing >< aside from breeding one of the glitter dragons

hate not being fast enough to catch these beauties

Managed to get two of the crimsons. Hopefully two of my ER eggs will hatch within the hour, giving me more room to hunt. I'm probably not going to try breeding the hybrid until I have sufficient stock of the crimson eggs.

Good grief. I absolutely love the crimsons, and the glitterballs are making me super excited!! Thank you TJ and spriters!

but this is literally the hardest release I've ever seen. I mean I clicked on about 50 of those crimsons at the 10:00 drop and got NONE. What? It's all good fun though, I'll get one before the day is out. smile.gif

Happy hunting everyone!

Edited by Earth Gurl

Hmm, can't say I recognize these sprites at all! But it's earthgirl and Imbecamiel's work, so I'll be pleased with the adults. :3

Can someone help me get egglocked please.. My internet is so slow I can't get any egg at all :C

Great, now people are charging silvers, golds, and SHIMMERSCALES for the red ones!

this is why everyone tries to hunt. The charges are probably going to be ridiculous a few days from now. So go try your hand. Everyone else is (and I'm failing- but I always do) and I wish you luck.

This is hysterical! Yesterday the AP was littered with DayDreams - today, not a one in sight.

I was lucky enough to come on last night just as TJ put up the announcement and got my five Scarlets immediately, waited to find out what to breed (which is what you do to dragons - not bread) to get a Bluey one, had an egg hatchovernight and just finished breeding another.

Shimmers, you say?

Just to test, I tried hunting as I would've anyway for the Crimsons. I'm already locked, but I got 4-5 overburdened messages. They were far more difficult to catch just after the release, when at best I managed 2 per hourly drop.

Hooray, a breedonly, now to compete with 131 others for the other one...

Edited by alphawolfhuskee

Great, now people are charging silvers, golds, and SHIMMERSCALES for the red ones!

Uh, more like people are offering those sorts of things for the volcano eggs...

Just bred my Daydream with a White and got one of the Glowing Lovelies <3

I have two more slots left... I'm gonna try to get a Crimson (Is that what they're being called now? :3). Do they drop every 10 minutes like the Speckle-Throated Dragons did?

Oh frag *facepalms* Why did I miss this last night! lD s'not like me.

Bred one of the blue ones, but it looks like the red ones are already tough.

I got 2 of the bred ones (Searching through my collection for CBs to breed together takes time) and saw the last release with it's monumental lag. didn't get any of the plentiful new reds, and saw one CB black, which I didn't try for, since I got 2 of them during the specklethroat release.

Edited by Wavelength

It'll be like this for a few days....by this time next week, things will start going down, and we'll find out just how common these eggs are.

TJ wanted to implement a healing for sick hatchlings and sick eggs long ago.

It was intended to be a BSA for the Whites but maybe he will do that now for the new Hybrids.

I think it was announced over a year ago that he did intend to do so.

Maybe this time the HYbrids will have a BSA. It will be something new and one mroe reason that poepl will be hoarding them. Like I do nto have a long wishlist already and eed a lot of Daydreams to complet my project preperation. BUt no now it is even more difficult. Maybe I will have to abandon that project. sad.gif

Oh frag *facepalms* Why did I miss this last night! lD s'not like me.

Bred one of the blue ones, but it looks like the red ones are already tough.

Things were a lot harder last night, unless you were right on the ball smack at midnight. Trust me, it's a lot easier to try clicking for three different egg spots than a single one that 300 other people are trying for xd.png

Just bred my Daydream with a White and got one of the Glowing Lovelies <3

I have two more slots left... I'm gonna try to get a Crimson (Is that what they're being called now? :3). Do they drop every 10 minutes like the Speckle-Throated Dragons did?

Every 5 minutes, but I think it's better to try at the hourly drop.

-Wake up

-Try to catch a crimson again

-Absolutely NOTHING

Yeah bye again lol

Gee, this sounds familiar... laugh.gif