TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

Every 5 minutes, but I think it's better to try at the hourly drop.

I'm not so sure. I got my fourth Crimson at a five min drop on the first try, whereas it had taken me two hourly drops and many many "sorry someone was faster" messages to get 3 eggs.

Edited by Isuzu

I haven't seen any... this would be a lot easier if they didn't realize THE DAY BEFORE SPRING BREAK ENDED....

Oh well. Time to try my luck...

I love the glowy one though. smile.gif It's so pretty...

I have a feeling the hybrid will have the BSA. Afterall, it only makes sense; make a hybrid that's valuable, and then we can get "caveblockers"/"commons" out of the way.

Both dragons are looking pretty though smile.gif

Oh frag *facepalms* Why did I miss this last night! lD s'not like me.

Bred one of the blue ones, but it looks like the red ones are already tough.

At least for me the last new release with eggs that were actually easy to catch was months ago...with the recent new releases it always took me a long time to get those eggs...dunno how it will be with those.

But I've bred some of the new eggs (and a white one, sigh)...among them some dorkfaces...

"This hatchling seems lazy..."

Hahaha.. I've got to get myself one...

It was easier with the four biomes one, wasn't it? The triple release?

Edited by alphawolfhuskee

Woo, I wondered if there was going to be a release today! So excited, these both look great. I managed to catch one at the last hour drop, I hope I can pick up a second one soon!

Ladies and gentlemen, it's a boy

I'm linking them so far. Though for some reason the Crimson doesn't exactly look lazy to me anymore xd.png

Edited by Isuzu

All of the hatchies look amazing. I really think the hybrid ones look adorable with their huge eyes!

And now I have to leave until, like, evening 7 PM... maybe my sister can help me catch one... Wait no, she'd transfer it over to hers...

I still have (a bit of) hope...

They don't seem large to me. I'm going to go look in Dragon Requests for them.

Got my breed-only one, seeing as i only had 2 daydreams to play with i only got one, but still off to search for the new dropped egg

Wow, they go FAST. I could only reload and all three eggs were gone...

Don't you agree releases have a tendency to stay on one side at a time?

Things were a lot harder last night, unless you were right on the ball smack at midnight. Trust me, it's a lot easier to try clicking for three different egg spots than a single one that 300 other people are trying for xd.png

lol I learned that the hard way although i managed two during the 5 minute drops which was extremely lucky.

The last major release drop 3 spaces I actually saw (and the only) was the Dragon Year one. I wonder why there's no release for the Snake... oh wait. Dragon. Dragon Cave. OK.

I wonder why in Dragonmarket they say "can easily acquire more"... I'm having trouble seeing them...

At what hatchling stage does TJ usually freeze them?

He only seems to freeze S2 hatchies... and sometimes he forgets/doesn't manage to before they grow up. But with the magic of TJ he's able to shrink them back down to S2 xd.png

Typically mature hatchling, I think. Based on observation.

Well, ninja'd ninja.gifxd.png

2nd Stage.

Edit: double ninja.gif d

Edited by Isuzu

as s2's

EDIT: lol ultra ninja'd

:3 got 2 of the blueish ones and one red one... waiting for another slot to open to get my 2nd one ;_;

I thought these where Crimson dragons from the completed list... darn... :< TJ why can't you release good old requests...

Edited by 626lavaheart

I'm expecting the hybrids to have the BSA, but I hope it's actually the crimson-egged ones. I was really wanting to snag another white dragon soon and the increased demand is going to make them harder hunting. I did manage to grab two of the catchable new release, though, which was pretty awesome.

And now that I'm happily egglocked, I can go get some coursework done.

Got one of the crimson ones at a five minute. C: So now I have one of each - I only had one CB white xd.png

Last night, I abandoned a CB White and CB Daydream to make room for 2 Crimsons. Who knew that the breeds I just abandoned would be the ones used for the hybrid?

Woop, bred a new blue glowy egg on the first go! smile.gif I'm locked with large crimson and beautifully glowing eggs! xd.png

The gendered crimson looks cute. Looking forward for the glitter dragons to gender. smile.gif

Just traded a 3rd gen gold for a crimson. Yolo.

Ain't nobody got time to search for those things; I've got to clean my room. xd.png (I actually didn't want it anyway. At least it has a good home.)

Now I've got two of each and I can just breed them to produce freezable hatchlings. cool.gif

Super excited!!!