TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

Ugh, I'm trying so hard! I haven't caught a crimson by myself yet (but at least I got one from a departure thread). sad.gif

I guess I should get ahold of some CB Daydreams, too. rolleyes.gif

EDIT: Just saw the gendered hybrid- ADORABLE!

Edited by Dimar

Arrrargh I can't hunt for three more hours. Hope the crimsons will still be dropping fine then.

Holy smokes (lol), the new red hatchlings look like such...dragons, if you know what I mean. xd.png I love it! And the S2 hybrid hatchling female... ohmy.gif So drop-dead gorgeous. ;A; Thank you TJ and spriters!

I should of known something was up when I caught those CB pinks so easily, well crude only 2 spots for those gorgeous reds. (If I can catch them, which is always hit and miss with these kinds of things)

I'm positive I've seen the hybrid's color scheme somewhere in the Completed requests, but I can't for the life of me remember what it was.

It's adorable though.

Managed to breed two hybrids, hopefully I can try for second gen ones next week. Still haven't managed to grab a crimson but I shall try again next hour.

My only Daydream gave me a Daydream. I'll try again next week ^w^

These seem to be quite easy to catch o_o Woke up, got out of bed, caught one, got overburdened message on at least five more.

Also traded my Shimmer for 12 of the new red ones, just in case these turn out like the Blusangs >_>

egg-jacked by TJ D:

Thank you TJ for an awesome release, this time being an actual one!

Those hybrids are amazing. Damn.

(Although the descriptions aren't terribly informative...)

Edited by TVTD

Got my first Crimson, but can't seem to catch another one tongue.gif Oh well, all the more fun I guess. I don't have a Daydream though, and there doesn't seem to be any in the cave! Might have to wait for the commotion to die down until I can get one happy.gif

You know what the glitterball hatchling reminds me of?

Toothiana from Rise of the Guardians and her little tooth fairies.

You know what the glitterball hatchling reminds me of?

Toothiana from Rise of the Guardians and her little tooth fairies.

Oh yes! I can see that. Although my first thought upon seeing the gendered hatchies was a Royal Blue recolors in Day Glory colors I saw.

Oh my goodness I just about had a heart attack over the gendered Glitterball hatchling!!! Frozen hatchling army?? I think so. Probably my favorite ever.

Edit: Just bred another glitterball instead of snagging another crimson because I MUST HAVE a frozen hatchie. MUST.

Edited by Earth Gurl

The gendered hybrid reminds me of the Winter Magi. I'm sure it will be a beautiful adult:3

(To the people hunting for daydreams, but not are seeing them in the cave....Sit in the AP for a bit. That's where I got mine earlier today.)

I thought up another one for the people in the coast!

You wander the beachy shores, in hopes of seeing a few eggs that you want. You spy a large group of people, not as large as the one at the volcano, but still pretty large. All of them were sitting at tables playing poker casually. Ever so often, a Daydream egg floats by and the people casually grabs it with no fuss and resumes playing poker. You wonder if you could join the poker match and you did, only to loose all of your money. You were never good at poker to begin with.

Edited by shadowflash

I'm making two assumptions here:

The crimson one is related to the Red.

It has a BSA similar to Red's incubate (hatchling incubate?).

Edited by Ashywolf

Those red hatchies are so...awesome looking blink.gif

Glad i got 2 this morning and some time in the future i'll have to

get some whites/daydream although they'll probably be quite in demand

for a while sad.gif

I'm seeing a bunch of daydreams start to appear in the AP, so I think that some of yesterdays breeding failures might be going to the AP now- or someone a few days ago just bred a buncha daydreams to the AP.

I think I just traded for 10 assorted crimson and new hybrid hatchlings. No more hunting for me tongue.gif.

I'm making two assumptions here:

The crimson one is related to the Red.

It has a BSA similar to Red's incubate (hatchling incubate?).

I would sell my soul for HATCHLING incubate BSA...