TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

How much do you wanna bet the new hybrids are called Sweet Dream dragons? wink.gif

I imagine they'll be the ones with the BSA, and that it'll be sickness related. Don't think it'll be Cure, though, as it's been all but set in stone that that'll go to the Whites themselves, and it seems a really powerful thing to give to a hybrid. Maybe something where, rather than curing sickness, it can prevent it for, say, 12 hours or so--allowing the owner to have "sweet dreams" and not worry about their eggs overnight?

I'm glad I caught my four reds at the first drop with all the trouble people are having now. blink.gif

I can't catch ANYTHING because there is only one egg slot being occupied. WTF.

I finally got mine, if I refreshed fast enough sometimes there was an egg in the second slot - I think they're just being grabbed so fast, it looks like just one slot.

I followed someone else's advice and used the ctrl and F5 and just clicked like mad in that second spot, even when there weren't eggs - think fewer people were in that spot and I was able to get some. I even got the 'overburdened' message!

Whew! bedtime, LOL

good luck all

Edited by daba555

Oh wow, the lag is killer on the fan-sites! blink.gif New releases don't normally cause this much lag to them, do they? blink.gif

*Edit* Now the cave is lagging for me, as my scroll is still loading mellow.gif

Edited by FluffyPillow

Worst morning for me, as I have an early Sunday class, but omg new dragons!

Have you tried Ctrl and r?

Thanks, did try that, but not only is it hard on injured hand/arm tendons, but it gave me billions of pages - probably something I did wrong - and my puter almost collapsed, lol, so I went back to top-clicking, dash back down.

Edit: no point in trying if the drop's not going to be a Flood anyway, but I did get two pairs, at least, so I'm better off than many others.

Edited by Syphoneira

wow look awesome! thank you! a day shy of my birthday nice little gift to me biggrin.gif

Edited by Lysian

I just got the overburdened message while derping in the Volcano on my phone. Dang, that would have been a sweet catch!!!

This'll be fun, with neither CB Whites nor CB Daydreams ;~;

lol this drop has broken AoND several times and now my ER shimmer won't hatch because it won't be getting views.

ah well; good luck to everyone trying to catch those eggs right now that drop is insane rofl

your shimmer is sick though unsure.gif

sweet dreams would be nice for a BSA name, dunno about it as a Dragon Name though

Edited by Red2111

|D FINALLY got /1/. What happened to easy catching?

it went bye bye millions of years ago tongue.gif

*prods ER Silver*

Haattcch already; I wanna get one of these awesome crimson ones! xd.png

Thanks, did try that, but not only is it hard on injured hand/arm tendons, but it gave me billions of pages - probably something I did wrong - and my puter almost collapsed, lol, so I went back to top-clicking, dash back down.

Edit: no point in trying if the drop's not going to be a Flood anyway, but I did get two pairs, at least, so I'm better off than many others.

Yeah, it is hard on the hands. And it does open a new tab, but I think (not sure) that can be turned off in some browsers. Which doesn't matter if it's aggravating an injury, though. sad.gif

I just got the overburdened message while derping in the Volcano on my phone. Dang, that would have been a sweet catch!!!

Me too Dl

ETA: and they have such cool codes too!

Edited by XiaoChibi

I assumed that with 200 people fighting for each egg as it dropped, they didn't drop fast enough to fill out all three slots. O.O

I managed to snag several (yay!), but I think I gave myself a sprain in the process. Can't...feel...fingers...

It was showing 1200 people in the cave a few minutes ago. Even if they're not all in the biome, that has to have some effect! rolleyes.gif

edited because of my spastic spelling!

Edited by dragongrrl

Okay, quick question before I log off: why are TJ's eggs at the 3 days and 23 hours mark? They just came out an hour and a half ago...

Okay, quick question before I log off: why are TJ's eggs at the 3 days and 23 hours mark? They just came out an hour and a half ago...

TJ does things, you'll get used to it :3

*smashes keyboard in frustration*

1 refusal

3 cloud eggs

4 white eggs

AND FINALLY, 1 success! http://dragcave.net/lineage/KNzNm

Of course, the messiest lineage is the one that succeeds. >_<

I dumped all of the cloud and white eggs into the AP so I could fill myself up with the new red eggs.

I didn't have any problem catching 6 red eggs. It only took 30 minutes, but it is strange that they only seem to be dropping in only 1 spot instead of 3. I can usually see all 3 spots even when I can't catch the eggs.