TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

Ahhhh I feel so bad seeing all the other people not being able to grab the new Crimsons. sad.gif

I filled up all my available egg slots (6) with them. *strokes new computer* tongue.gif I'll probably trade some off to our lucky members that had difficulties getting them. Yah.

Blarg, still no Crimson eggies on my scroll yet. I only have one of the lovely hybrids, as well. I don't really want anything higher than a 2nd gen ATM, and I don't have any other CB Whites available. wink.gif

Hopefully these guys won't be really rare, and everyone will get a chance to get some. smile.gif

Well, snagged a crimson egg. Now I just have to wait until they open up a breading list for the new hybrid. Can't create one on my own since 1)my white already has a monogamous mate and 2)My white and daydream dragons are both females. So, I'm out of luck there

unless TJ decides to introduce same-sex pairings to this site.... tongue.gif

P.S. For the record, I'm not trying to offend any LGTBs who might be reading this.

Got a DD x White first try, and 3 crimson eggs so far. Things are going my way for once.

blargh... going to sleep, hopefully I can catch some crimsons later... been at it since TJ posted... slow computer Dx

I tried for an hour to get a crimson. I managed to get one. And I even have a brand new computer and fast internet. Still can't manage to get a match for it. *sigh*

I've gotten two of the new blue one, but dang if I just cant catch one of the red ones. Ive tried since midnight. Don't know if I will try again for a while. Just gotten a little miffed about the one slot egg drop. mad.gif

hmmm naming based on the wierd drop.

how about Unitary or Peerless. those are synonyms of "single"

I think the new eggs look very cute. Thank you TJ. smile.gif

For me as a user with a slow computer its nearly impossible to catch one of the new eggs but I´m patient and perhaps I have luck.

Haha, I can never catch new release eggs. xd.png

Meh. I can't stand watching my ER Silver taunt me with how long it's taking to hatch (because I'm locked at the moment).

Gonna go watch some BBC Sherlock and come back in a lil' while and try to get a Crimson.

I tried breeding all my Daydreams and either produced no eggs, refusals, or got another daydream/white. I would be a bad mom to go wake my daughter and have her try breeding her dragons, right?

No, no, not at all

...considering I'm thinking of doing the same thing xd.png

This whole "one egg at a time" thing at the top of the hour... seriously???

Fighting with 150+ players for a single egg....

Again the overburdened message for a crimson while catching on my phone. It wood be so cool to grab on from my mobile device.

Yay new eggs! Thanks TJ

I wonder if the bred eggs are a combination of Silver and something else. Maybe silver and moonstone?

Edit: It's White x Daydream! Yayz

Justarius is right. It's White x Daydream. I'll post pics in a minute. I have mine hidden to prevent death.