TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

I think I give up for now... o.o Don't like the way these eggs drop at all.

I'd rather have a full drop for 1 minute and actually catch something than a very sporadic one in which I end up with nothing.

So what's up with the stop and start Drop?

I have no F-5, by the time I refresh, it's empty or the last egg is left only, I come down at an angle to try to catch the egg often in that last spot, but by the time I angle back up to Refresh, I'm often on the 'sorry' page and have to get back into the Volcano from there - and to make things worse, my blasted mouse sometimes shoots off into corners even when not being moved and otherwise has a life of it's own, with a number of clicks not getting through at all.

Now, most people won't be dealing with these specific issues, but some will be coping with others, and for slower people... rolleyes.gif

Edit: can't type, either, lol.

Edited by Syphoneira

I can't catch ANYTHING because there is only one egg slot being occupied. WTF.

A new release already? blink.gif Thanks TJ and spriters! :3 Now I'm off to incubate and ER my eggs so I have room to catch (and breed, meaning a hybrid?) these new ones xd.png

One space a drop? Can I compete with this? The answer has resulted in no. I have in the very least clicked a few hundred eggs and missed them all. This is true catching insanity.

I am getting angry, It's so difficult to catch this darn egg! My internet is slow so it makes it worse!

lol this drop has broken AoND several times and now my ER shimmer won't hatch because it won't be getting views.

ah well; good luck to everyone trying to catch those eggs right now that drop is insane rofl

YIPEEE!! A new release biggrin.gif I can't wait to see what the dragons look like.

Aaaa... that drives me nuts. I guess, I'll go shopping and hope that the drops are fixed by the next hour. This way I not only can't catch anything, but the drop itself streches into eternity xd.png

Happy fighting for the eggs everyone tongue.gif

Just dumped a ton of my common eggs /weeps at my lack of Reds/ and I still only got one other shiny Blue before I ran out of White/Dream CB pairs. Ah well, at least I have two now...

/eyes the Volcano warily/ Should I even try to snag tonight, yeesh.

Thanks TJ and all who have made this event possible. {hugz}

ok.... is it my internet or what but I've only have 1 egg showing at a time? eh?

pls enlighten me.. huh.gif

THERE. I GOT TWO OF EACH. -.- One because my friend gave me his bred egg because he doesn't really care about new eggs. Fogged. I'll deal with them in the morning.

This was miserable. sleep.gif

Yes, a new release! Time for fast-clicking madness. laugh.gif

Thank you TJ and spriter(s)!

So what's up with the stop and start Drop?

I have no F-5, by the time I refresh, it's empty or the last egg is left only, I come down at an angle to try to catch the egg often in that last spot, but by the time I angle back up to Refresh, I'm often on the 'sorry' page and have to b egt back into the Volcan from there - and to make things worse, my blasted mouse sometimes shoots off into corners even when not being moved and otherwise has a life of it's own, with a number of clicks not getting through at all.

Now, most people won't be dealing with these specific issues, but some will be coping with others, and for slower people... rolleyes.gif

Have you tried Ctrl and r?

Thanks TJ and all who have made this event possible. {hugz}

ok.... is it my internet or what but I've only have 1 egg showing at a time? eh?

pls enlighten me.. huh.gif

It's not just you! xd.png Everyone has the same problem.

Got a blue already, but my luck falls short with the red. sad.gif

Looks like the Cave is well and truely out of kilter for this release.

So want new red eggs...but only one or two at a time are showing up. Why no big hour drop or all three spots?

I'm going to wait six hours and then try to catch eggs when everyone's asleep x_x this is impossible.

wow, managed to actually get one. But that is really not good with only one egg at a time.

nothing, nothing...annnnnd nothing! i was there for the first second of the release and i still got nothing. its official, my internet hates me and this is worse than the speckle throats... *sigh*

I assumed that with 200 people fighting for each egg as it dropped, they didn't drop fast enough to fill out all three slots. O.O

I managed to snag several (yay!), but I think I gave myself a sprain in the process. Can't...feel...fingers...