TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

Is it only the Volcano that is dropping eggs now?

I picked up 2 (more than enough) of the crimson ones some time ago and decided to try my luck in another cave ... no eggs dropped in hourly drop

breed 3 sets of white X day dream, get 3 rejections. back to back to back. dang it that's the most rejection iv ever had.

have you guys checked out TJs eggs stats? i hope thats not what our eggs will need to hatch o.0

thats like Shimmer level stats

Edited by Red2111

Oh... I caught one...

*faints from surprise*

Its far too crowded in there and there simply arent enough eggs to go around! I've been trying for almost an hour and came out with nothing.

Q_Q Managed to catch another one, I have never had such luck in 5 minute drops compared to an hourly drop. What has happened to us?

I caught one but I was egg locked, so there was the little message about overburning your self. Can't wait until I have room!

from my cbs, i got one reject, one white, one daydream, and beautifully glowing egg xd.png

and from a 2nd gen daydream and a cb white i got a new egg. Is this egg going to be rarer than most hybrids? because blunas and shallow waters tended to be more succesful when first released :/

*grumbles in frustration* the eggs wouldn't even load so i could click on them! and one of my whites refused one of my daydreams and the other pair just gave me a fail.....

I can't be upset at missing the beginning of the release because I was busy seeing Jurassic Park in 3D. =D

One refusal and three no interests on the hybrid. Guess it'll have to wait at least another week or two, lol.

Three of the volcano eggs, though. Good to see it's not just one spot anymore. o.o

Well now that I know what the combo is I can go to bed because every Daydream x White I own gave me "not interested" or a common egg.. Got 3 new red eggs though biggrin.gif

3 Refusals later, while trying for the new bred egg, the 4th try produces - a White egg...

Can't catch, can't breed, just like usual... darn... lol

3 Refusals later, while trying for the new bred egg, the 4th try produces - a White egg...

Can't catch, can't breed, just like usual... darn... lol

Join the club we have Tshirts tongue.gif

Every time I refresh there are no more eggs and there are almost 200 users in that cave and I am quite peeved and it is making my iPod lag...

Revise that- more than 200

Edited by sylphoflights

I managed to breed one of the new eggs on my second try. ^^ My first one produced a daydream. xd.png

have you guys checked out TJs eggs stats? i hope thats not what our eggs will need to hatch o.0

thats like Shimmer level stats

TJ's eggs always have high stats, because everyone wants to see them, and because they are trying to 'help' them hatch/grow faster (they won't). But he protects them from getting sick and dying, so no worries. Brimstones need fairly high numbers to hatch and grow too. Might be a volcano thing= they're just too darn hot to handle, and so it takes longer for them to do their thing. xd.png

The blue eggs make me think of Les Miserables ._.'

Lol, agree!

And so do the current Drops, on which I've given up, barring a return to Floods. *sniffles*

So the hybrid is White x Daydream, eh? ohmy.gif Looks like I'll have to go hunting for more Daydreams later xd.png

Thanks very much TJ and spriters =)

I got at least one of each already and bred 2 of the hybrids for the AP biggrin.gif

Goodnight and good luck, everyone!