TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

Yep, got one from my last Daydream and only CB female white xd.png. Have to wait a week before my other daydream can be breed again though.

Welcome to Dragon Cave Hybrid Madness, you will now proceed to watch Daydreams and Whites become super high in demand and you won't be able to catch at all. Good luck and I enjoyed hunting for the new breed. I'm just glad its not a moonstone. I don't have any of those. xd.png

All my CB Daydream x White pairings gave me Whites. Guess I'll have to try again next week, but now I have room for more Crimsons!

Daydreams just became rare. Bet a dime to a dollar we won't see them in the AP anytime soon.

That's the 3rd 5 minute drop in a row that there has been nothing. I'm guessing they're broken.

I think maybe TJ had to stop the 5 minute drops just for now, since the cave was crashing. I bet they'll be back soon smile.gif

Thanks for the new release, TJ!

And I only have two daydreams.

Two tries.

All fails.

Will look for more!

I honestly thought the 'beautiful glow' egg wasn't the breedable. The silver have the same description, I would have gotten a kick for two types of eggs - one of them super rare - sharing the same description. But then again, that's partially what caused the frills's discontinuation.

FOUND ON EATW: THE HYBRID IS WHITE x DAYDREAM!

user posted image

EDIT: Ha, looks like everyone already knows! tongue.gif

Edited by Spelunker

4 breeding attempts of White x Daydream = 1 new egg, 2 daydreams, 1 white. :^P

Edited by LibbyLishly

So some folks are only getting white or daydreams from the pairing already? Either this doesn't bode well for the rarity level of these new dragons or....

Seeing as I'm egglocked, someone's probably got my daydream x white egg now...

Meh. There's always next week.

Can't see any drops on the five minutes? o_o

I had exactly seven male CB Whites and exactly seven female CB Daydreams – bred them together and got four Daydreams, two Whites, and one new egg.

Seeing as I'm egglocked, someone's probably got my daydream x white egg now...

Meh. There's always next week.

Considering how full the AP is (4d #hrs eggs), it will be a few days before someone sees it.

so i'm personally hoping the BSA is with the CB and is a hatchie incubator *crosses fingers*

I hope this glowy critter isn't gonna be too rare - I bred six Daydreams to Whites, got one glow egg, one White, four Daydreams.

My seventh Daydream, for some reason, is showing a "last bred" date of today, even though I don't breed him these days 'cause he's messy. o_O