TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

Is it only the Volcano that is dropping eggs now?

I picked up 2 (more than enough) of the crimson ones some time ago and decided to try my luck in another cave ... no eggs dropped in hourly drop

yeah what is with that?

Volcano only cave to have egg drops and then only one egg at a time?

have you guys checked out TJs eggs stats?  i hope thats not what our eggs will need to hatch  o.0

thats like Shimmer level stats

Don't worry, TJ's eggs always get an insane number of views. Ours will need far fewer, I'm sure.

@its_just_me:

The dragons always happen in only one biome, unless they're special somehow. This drop is weird; maybe TJ is trying to tweak something to stop the lag at the same time, but most drops aren't as terrible as this one.

Edited by silver_chan

yay i so happy, i got two of the crimson eggs! now to just get my daydreams and whites to cooperate!

Sigh. I'll probably be up all night....If anything to stalk TJs eggs just to see the hatchlings (which is going to take a while). Meh. (It'll so be worth it though).

Omg...in this 5 minute drop I managed to catch two. ;w; Hallelujah -shot-

I've been hunting since TJ posted, managed to get three atleast...I'll call it a night /hand twitch thanks to all the clicking.

Edited by Shy-Rox

TJ's eggs always have high stats, because everyone wants to see them, and because they are trying to 'help' them hatch/grow faster (they won't).  But he protects them from getting sick and dying, so no worries.  Brimstones need fairly high numbers to hatch and grow too.  Might be a volcano thing= they're just too darn hot to handle, and so it takes longer for them to do their thing.  xd.png

oh i know that. what i mean is. they have that high of stats already and not even a crack in them yet unsure.gif

@ silver - i hope so.

edit - i wonder why the other biomes aren't dropping anything at all. i've never been on this soon after a release so maybe this is normal?

good to see the drop back to normal though

Edited by Red2111

Don't worry, TJ's eggs always get an insane number of views. Ours will need far fewer, I'm sure.

@its_just_me:

The dragons always happen in only one biome, unless they're special somehow. This drop is weird; maybe TJ is trying to tweak something to stop the lag at the same time, but most drops aren't as terrible as this one.

I am not trying to get one of the new ones. I am hoping to snag something in one of the other caves but no eggs in there. sad.gif

I managed to catch three reds, and now I'm locked. I'll try for more tomorrow when I have more space.

Justarius is right.  It's White x Daydream.  I'll post pics in a minute.  I have mine hidden to prevent death.

I definitely wasn't the first to post, but here's the pic I promised.

user posted image

Edited by Classycal

What the heck!?!? blink.gif I surprisingly got the code page for 1 egg, but even more surprising when getting the overburdened message, then checking my scroll to see 2 more eggs there! xd.png I'll gift the 3rd once it's off cooldown :3

I caught my six! Now I just have to wait a week to try to breed for the other eggs. Blah!

But I am happy with what I got! I can't wait to see the hatchlings!

Wah!!!! I'm egglocked! I'm finally in time to catch a release and it turns out, I've been caring for too many eggies. Man! I need to catch another white too. Poopy.

Okay I feel better. I can go to bed a happy girl. I caught a new red one and bred two new blue ones. smile.gif Thanks TJ. wink.gif

Wow. I tried the entire drop and missed them all.

That's rare.

Does that mean I can't join the club now? X|

Almost hourly, guys.

Everyone is welcome to this club lol biggrin.gif

Caught another red one!

Phew! Okay, grabbed 5 thus far - 2 from 5min drops and 3 from the last hourly drop. Locked on growing things now... gotta wait for my Royal Blue to grow the heck up.

Woo! Finally got one after opening close to 200 tabs. xd.png

I think I'll wait awhile to get the hybrids - I have no adult CB daydreams and mostly male CB whites. They'll be a pain to get in the cave for a while as well. XP

Omg...in this 5 minute drop I managed to catch two. ;w; Hallelujah -shot-

I've been hunting since TJ posted, managed to get three atleast...I'll call it a night /hand twitch thanks to all the clicking.

Edit: The first crimson I got haves a...neat code. xd.png zOBad[/url]

Lol, I had stopped to check to see if the actual egg was changing, saw that code, and thought that must be TJ's evil joke, running the same egg, but then the Drops normalized, although I actually caught nothing on it anyway.

Edit: actually, take that View code out to protect your egg; also View links aren't allowed on here - I'm such an idiot, it just occurred to me!

Edit: still can't type or, apparently, construct a sentence...

Edited by Syphoneira

I am not trying to get one of the new ones. I am hoping to snag something in one of the other caves but no eggs in there. sad.gif

Oh I see! You'd be better off trying to get something out of the AP, actually. All low-time eggs, and a surprising number of CBs are mixed in there, too.

The other biomes won't get eggs until this dragon's stats start to level out. I hope it's more common, so it might be a while before the other biomes get eggs again.