TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

wow... reading this here, I am DAMN lucky to have bred a new blue egg with just one try of CB parents O_O

I hope that's not a terrible sign for their rarity and my planned breedings, when my eggs hatch ;P

I don't know if this means that Whites and Daydreams will be rare. Both breeds have increased in the cave from what I've seen, so I think that TJ might be upping their production, which would be nice if it's their offspring that has a BSA.

Also, a breed only dragon doesn't mean the parents breeds will become rare or, if they get grabbed for a bit, stay rare. Look at other hybrid parent breeds.

And hear I thought I bated the white egg Cuz I keeper accidentally clicking them.... I'm wrong I laugh.giflaugh.gif love them now. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

yep i'm thinking that as wellBurning. between the description and the nates of success vs rates of failure at breeding the new hybrids; i think they'll be rare as well.

which is odd, given both of the parents are commons

Mhm..

I think that'd be cool! Common x Common = rare.

As you walk up the volcano, you see a massive hoard of dragon owners staring at an empty nest. The people have a crazy look in their eyes and some have foam trailing out of their mouth. Ever so often, a large egg in a dark crimson color pops into the nest and the owners pounce at the unsuspecting egg. Some fail and land straight into the volcano lava, burning them into cinders before regenerating and repeating the staring process. You stare at the scene wondering if this whole trip was worth it. You yell, "Heck yeah!" and join in.

You win our affections.

As you walk up the volcano, you see a massive hoard of dragon owners staring at an empty nest. The people have a crazy look in their eyes and some have foam trailing out of their mouth. Ever so often, a large egg in a dark crimson color pops into the nest and the owners pounce at the unsuspecting egg. Some fail and land straight into the volcano lava, burning them into cinders before regenerating and repeating the staring process. You stare at the scene wondering if this whole trip was worth it. You yell, "Heck yeah!" and join in.

HECK YEAH!!

*unblinking stare*

That was a great laugh, shadowflash, thank you!

I don't know if this means that Whites and Daydreams will be rare. Both breeds have increased in the cave from what I've seen, so I think that TJ might be upping their production, which would be nice if it's their offspring that has a BSA.

Also, a breed only dragon doesn't mean the parents breeds will become rare or, if they get grabbed for a bit, stay rare. Look at other hybrid parent breeds.

^ this

so any speculation on the BSA

Mhm..

I think that'd be cool! Common x Common = rare.

I think that would be cool too. Which means that it's probably the Volcano dragons that have the BSA.

I really don't want to stay up until 2:00 AM to get the new red egg. I really wish the five minute drops were working.

What kind of sick joke is this? The new eggs are only popping up in ONE spot in the Volcano biome - literally, that's it. One spot, the other two are empty/blank.

EDIT: I forgot how many hatchlings I had, hahaha...managed to snag three in the weirdness of the Volcano biome. I'm going to bed now.

Edited by Taintedtamer

Well I'm glad I've been getting more Daydreams recently. (But they all managed to become male, and I just noticed this. =/)

http://dragcave.net/lineage/mh4vX

My other pairs refuse to go near eachother, thus this little one is alone. Also look at his parents names. =/ I hope that kid isn't ashamed of them when he grows up.

Ahahahahaha I cnat stop laughing

I think that would be cool too. Which means that it's probably the Volcano dragons that have the BSA.

Yeah.

And besides, the Shallow Waters already have a (albeit useless xd.png) BSA.

^ this

so any speculation on the BSA

If it's the hybrid, I'm thinking softeshell protection. If it's the Volcano breed, I have no clue.

Edited by skauble

...ok I retract my earlier prediction about the BSA. Now I'm hoping it's the cave-bred dragon, and that it'll be hatchie incubation.

Got one of the Blues, and four of the Crimsons - I'm content until the rest of my scroll grows up! biggrin.gif

I'd already tried one of my Whites with a Nebula, but I still have another 10 CB Whites left. (12 total) However, I'm a little short of Dreams with only 4 CBs left to try.

Looks like I will have to try later... night and good luck to people like me who haven't cought one of the new eggs yet! laugh.gif

I am pretty sure it is the hybrid with the BSA, whites have been rumored for a long time to have an implemented healing BSA because of their description. Maybe they are angelic dragons in a sense ^.^ Which would explain the Daydream *Clouds* to give an ethereal feel to them, ontop of the Whites desc. makes sense to me.

Edited by shovedtbh

...ok I retract my earlier prediction about the BSA. Now I'm hoping it's the cave-bred dragon, and that it'll be hatchie incubation.

I thought about that, but we've been told, repeatedly, in BSA discussions, that heating up a hatchling won't make it grow faster. So it would have to be able to do it in another way than that way, which would be expected of a Volcano dragon.