TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

more than an hour of refreshing the volcano cave to no avail... i must be too new to be cool

Just wait until you're as jaded as us old-timers. You go through this often enough, you do learn patience.

Sorta.

Thanks TJ!!!

I still don't get why the other biomes are empty...

Anyway...I think I'm gonna need a catcher...im on the phone and there's mo way to grab one the way this goes...phone is tooooo slow...sad.gif

Sigh. I'll need help getting more of the hybrids, since I have 50+ CB Whites, and 0 CB Daydreams~ xd.png

(Thank gods for awesome people otherwise I'd not have the one I do now)!

No complaining but for me with a slow computer its very frustrating to click and can reach nothing....

Okay, I'm pretty tired and my thumbs hurt... does anyone have any tips on how in the world I'm supposed to catch these little glubbers if my ipod is lagging like its msparp up in here?

Thanks TJ!!!

I still don't get why the other biomes are empty...

Anyway...I think I'm gonna need a catcher...im on the phone and there's mo way to grab one the way this goes...phone is tooooo slow...sad.gif

Nothing else will drop for a while as ratios even out.

Keep in mind that others can gift to you, but you shouldn't give out sensitive information such as your password. ^^

Good luck, all. o3o

By some miracle managed to snatch two crimson eggs, getting myself egglocked again. (The natural state of things on my scroll, really.)

*slaps their two male pinks that have one day left on cooldown* I already influenced the other female, you guys have been at one day left ALL DAAAAY. >8(

*that's a joke, son, I'm dumb not not that dumb.

Just wait until you're as jaded as us old-timers. You go through this often enough, you do learn patience.

Sorta.

You learn to spend more than six hours refreshing futilely.

Lol, I had stopped to check to see if the actual egg was changing, got that code, and thought that must be TJ's evil joke, running the same egg, but then the Drops normalized, although I actually caught nothing on it anyway.

Edit: actually take that View code out to protect your egg and also no View links aren't allowed on here - I'm such an idiot, it just occurred to me!

Augh same here, but there was a time I got sick of it and just randomly clicked and pressed down F5 to try and get it...xd.png

Nothing else will drop for a while as ratios even out.

Keep in mind that others can gift to you, but you shouldn't give out sensitive information such as your password. ^^

Good luck, all. o3o

Well grab for me and "gift" was more like in the lines of What I was thinking as a grabber... Not that I'll stop trying myself that is..

I'm locked. x-x Took me about three hours though x.x

A new release is always good news, so thanks to everybody involved, but... I've just tried to hunt in the biomes and all of them show no eggs and this message:

You expected to see some eggs, but there are none to be found.

And there are surprisingly few people, about five to twelve per biome. (Oops, I see now, everybody hunts at the volcano, right).

Has this got anything to do with the release?

edit: thank you, Syphoneira smile.gif

Edited by MelaBruxa

After 3 Refusals and the wrong egg - the new bred egg, at last!

(I guess the curse slipped for a second.)

Maybe now I'll catch another pair of the Dropped ones before other eggs get mixed in the Drops, unless they already will be...

Edit: MelaBruxa, you nailed it.

The Drops are, however briefly, in the volcano, and others have said the other biomes are all empty.

Good luck catching.

In case you don't know yet, breeding Daydreams and Whites to produce the other new egg produces lots of Refusals and wrong eggs, but the odd pretty new one as well.

Edited by Syphoneira

well, after many tries at the Volcano, I got 1. I guess I'll settle with that for now.

Also managed my 1st successful breeding, so I now have 1 of each.

I'm actually supressing the urge to scream in frustration and punch a wall, because everyone else in the house is sleeping like the sane should be.

Imagine if TJ ran a joke drop for twenty four hours on DC on April Fools which NO ONE could catch x.x

A new release is always good news, so thanks to everybody involved, but... I've just tried to hunt in the biomes and all of them show no eggs and this message:

You expected to see some eggs, but there are none to be found.

And there are surprisingly few people, about five to twelve per biome. (Oops, I see now, everybody hunts at the volcano, right).

Has this got anything to do with the release?

Nothing else will drop for a while as the new breed catches up in numbers to everything else. Since the new release is in the volcano (see first post), that's where the most people are hanging out. =p

AP has a great variety for those of you trying to hunt other things. May not move that quickly, but there are lots of cbs hiding in there.

Imagine if TJ ran a joke drop for twenty four hours on DC on April Fools which NO ONE could catch x.x

Lol, thanks for the nightmares I'll have now for days! xd.png

I was able to grab 2 eggs from the Volcano, which have been influenced to be a breeding pair. I looked through my dragons and found out that I only have one eligible CB White x CB Daydream pair, which I'll try to breed when one of my eggs hatch.

I'm actually supressing the urge to scream in frustration and punch a wall, because everyone else in the house is sleeping like the sane should be.

Ahh, it reminds me of being a n00b in 2010 when the Marrows were dropping, there was one cave, several thousand people were crammed into the one cave and it took about 5 minutes to load one page and to make matters worse, the dragon was only dropping for 24 hours...