TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

Okay, another weird question:

What about how messed up tombstones are already?! I mean, I already threw a mini hissyfit over how dead dragons are now (its not as easy to see in lineages now which are zombies and which are actual dead dragons in the daytime)

What about these zombies now? Do they show up like normal dead dragons in lineages? Are they going the (Deceased) route since the newest zombies possible are from last year?

UGGGGGHHH..

I don't care if the BSA is useless. I'm still hoarding them like no tomorrow. I can't wait for Glitterbutts to grow up.

Oh well. Now that I'm over my initial wave of disappointment, I am having fun imaginging the soupeace/dalek dragons flying around and Ex(terminating)punging the poor, tortured zombies. Um. Yeah. haha.

This^

If these dragons didn't have a BSA, everyone would be oooohing and aaahhing over their pretty sprites. But now that people have found out that the BSA isn't what they wanted, everyone's behaving like spoiled children that didn't get what they wanted. Who cares if the BSA isn't for everyone? Even if it's uses are exteremly infrequent, it's still better than when there wasn't an option to remove a zombie.

Why shouldn't people just express their bit of disappointment. Frankly, I think that everyone's taking it really well. It is pretty useless, and most people here, although disappointed, have a pretty good sense of humor here.

I don't get why there's this need to call this drama. I've seen DC drama - this isn't it.

Marking my calender, breed a few lovely 3ed gen Soulpeaces, try to make them zombies. ^.^

Marking my calender, breed a few lovely 3ed gen Soulpeaces, try to make them zombies. ^.^

I think I'd join that kind of lineage project. And I don't even really like Zombies. lol

If it expunges zombiness, then there's no reason for a tombstone to remain, either. It's already been there forever (if only visible all day on the last day of the month, and after midnight till morning every night). It's expunged- erased, deleted, poofeded.

Oh and, splash is a COMPLETELY useless BSA, but man, do I love the species. *pets goldfishes* The soulpeace dragons are very lovely, and I will have at least a pair or two on my scroll for that reason alone.

Edited by blackdragon71

Lol....No. I won't believe it. Not till I see it myself. laugh.gif

(knows it is probably true, but doesn't want it to. tongue.gif )

Edited by Riverwillows

Why shouldn't people just express their bit of disappointment. Frankly, I think that everyone's taking it really well. It is pretty useless, and most people here, although disappointed, have a pretty good sense of humor here.

I don't get why there's this need to call this drama. I've seen DC drama - this isn't it.

LOL if they want to see drama they should have been around when the Butterbutts were released...

I'm sure there are better examples, but that's the only one I can think of off the top of my head where the thread had to be shut down multiple times.

The Soulpeace BSA is to uncurse a Zombie?

Reminds me of Bleach - Soul Reapers ensuring the safe crossing of souls so the souls are at peace.

Lovin' the idea of zombies from Soulpeace parents. Yep, more to look forward to working on come Halloween.

Which were the Butterbutts again?? Gettin' old....

LOL if they want to see drama they should have been around when the Butterbutts were released...

I'm sure there are better examples, but that's the only one I can think of off the top of my head where the thread had to be shut down multiple times.

Try the wing drama of Christmas '09.

Edited by Draco Knight

Glitterballs are very pretty but I hate their BSA : huh.gif

I collect Zombie offspring and now I will be always worried someone would just kill their zombie and deadline my pretty babies ninja.gifohmy.gifsad.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/O3HHj

Wish the BSA was to get the ones turned into dust and revive -.-

Edited by Renmiri

Good luck! Heck, my zombie planning calendar is completely booked until I get this lineage off the ground. So annoying because I only got one zombie towards it last year. And I'm still confused about how the new killing/names thing works. Apparently the dead dragons keep their names or something?

(I promise I'm not just replying to everything you say, haha! Just in case you're getting suspicious considering how my last two posts were... :P)

If it expunges zombiness, then there's no reason for a tombstone to remain, either. It's already been there forever (if only visible all day on the last day of the month, and after midnight till morning every night). It's expunged- erased, deleted, poofeded.

Oh and, splash is a COMPLETELY useless BSA, but man, do I love the species. *pets goldfishes* The soulpeace dragons are very lovely, and I will have at least a pair or two on my scroll for that reason alone.

But at least Splash gives you a badge.

Which were the Butterbutts again?? Gettin' old....

Winter Magis.

Yeah, but someone said that it took up a kill slot to do it. No sprite to reflect that?

idk. /sigh

haha. Anyone doing a zombie from this, please punt me a few of the intended zombie's offspring. Theyll be adored, I promise.

Lol, you guys and your disbelief of the BSA that actually does exist as said in this thread. x3

~

I still need soulpeaces. Wondering if I should try looking in the AP once my crimsons grow up, but I know I don't have the patience to wait for the wall of sameness to be grabbed to find any and I'll just end up with seven low time AP eggs. x3 I'm sure my white/daydream pairs will breed me one eventually, lol.

I do like the royal crimsons! Haven't decided on any lineage to try yet, though.