TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

I think there needs to be a zombie lover call to arms! our poor babies are being picked on just because they dont wanna wander away from you when you tell them to shoo!

Why are people so worked up about a BSA not being as "useful" as expected?

You may not use it, so...?

Too much drama over this.

I think it's because many people were expecting a really useful BSA, or Heal, which had been announced as "Accepted" already. This is something that a lot of people won't use.

I don't think it would have been a problem if we weren't told there was a BSA at all and people just learned about it when their dragons grew up, as a cool kind of bonus. But the fact that there's been speculation for days now about the BSA just got peoples' hopes up for certain things, I think.

But they're still lovely dragons. I guess we should just be thinking of it like any other release, where we get a nice new sprite to collect. smile.gif It's just a shame that so many people got their hopes up for something else.

I think I would have appreciated this BSA a lot more if TJ hadn't actually told us there'd be a BSA. tongue.gif Because that just caused me to get my hopes up about a lot of other alternatives. Just stumbling upon a zombie uncurser after they grew up could have been a nice little added bonus. But after getting my hopes up... Yeah, I'm a little disappointed. tongue.gif Since it's not something I'll use.

But if there are people out there who needed this, then I guess you guys are in luck. smile.gif

agreed. lol

Good point.

I just reserved the names "Useless BSA", "My BSA Is Useless", "This BSA Stinks", "A Horrible BSA", and "More Useless than Earthquake".

I lol'd sooooo hard at your post...

Anyway, could it be that there's a successful rate for this BSA? Success=reviving the zombie (to be what it was before zombified), failure=dead dragon.

I'm disappointed the new BSA isn't more useful to me, but watch I'll be super relived to have in a few years for some reason. xd.png

....Well, I'll just collect them since i love how they look, won't be Using that BSA for sure laugh.gif

I wouldn't say drama, just confusion and disappointment. A lot of us were expecting Heal BSA.

That's ridiculous. The only true way to get rid of a zombie is by removing the head or destroying the brain.

Unless that's exactly what 'Expunge' does. A lol-worthy BSA blurb is the only redemption, here.

Well, if that is what Expunge means...the Soulpeaces just became kinda baddass. They'd be the Chuck Norris of Dragon Cave. xd.png

This isn't even slightly drama by this forums standards. lol

Besides, why wouldn't people be disappointed? It's like Christmas morning but all we got were socks.

No offense to Socky lol

I'm disappointed the new BSA isn't more useful to me, but watch I'll be super relived to have in a few years for some reason. xd.png

This. I like the fact that if I ever wanted to get rid of my 'uglier' zombies I have the ability to do so now.

I wouldn't call it drama - just disappointment. I was hoping for something that wouldn't clutter my available BSA list with dragons I'll never use. (Like Pebbles, Goldfish after I've gotten the badge...)

Well let's look on the bright side for a second. At least now they won't be hoarded just because of a really amazing, super-useful BSA. tongue.gif Hopefully that'll mean that these little babies don't end up being too rare.

It's no useless. If you decide you want to 'clean up your scroll' so to speak, like get rid of messy lineaged dragons or something then you'd be stuck with your zombies, and all of mine are inbred. I'll probably end up using this if I ever decided to cut down on some dragons.

If you want to get rid of your dragons, you can release them.

Just saying, that I am very very dissapointed about this BSA.

*sighs*

Wait, wait....I just checked Qualeo's scroll.

Yes he does have a grown SoulPeace, BUT...there's only a dead egg on the scroll, AND IT DIED TWO DAYS AGO!!!

Qualeo....are you pulling a not so nice joke???? blink.gif

Edited by Riverwillows

Besides, why wouldn't people be disappointed?  It's like Christmas morning but all we got were socks.

No offense to Socky lol

This is a perfect analogy for this situation.

@Riverwillows: That's what I was going to point out. No dead hatchling at all. SUSPICIOUS.

I swear if this is some elaborate hoax, i'm going to be miffed. It's not funny. I already had to deal with really mean hoaxes on April Fool's day. I've hit my quota of being on the end of bad jokes for the year.

Edited by MysticTiger

It's no useless. If you decide you want to 'clean up your scroll' so to speak, like get rid of messy lineaged dragons or something then you'd be stuck with your zombies, and all of mine are inbred. I'll probably end up using this if I ever decided to cut down on some dragons.

But you totally betrayed your dragon and stabbed it to make that Zombie...you kind of should be stuck with it. laugh.gif

Well let's look on the bright side for a second. At least now they won't be hoarded just because of a really amazing, super-useful BSA. tongue.gif Hopefully that'll mean that these little babies don't end up being too rare.

I agree. I didn't want people trying to offer them to me on the rare occasion my silvers breed. I want to be able to collect the beautiful dragons easily. xd.png

True. Although I have every intention of hoarding them because they're gorgeous. tongue.gif

Its still a pretty dragon. I love the sprite.

but doing this BSA took away one of my kill slots, left me with a tombstone for probably the next two weeks....

;-;

*sighs*

Well no, you can't release zombies. Before this BSA, there was no way to get them off your scroll. Which is why we have this BSA now, if anyone ever wants to do that. But like I said earlier, I think I would have just preferred a release option on them, like we have for all the other dragons.

*sighs*

You can't release Zombies like that. They just stick around.

Qualeo....are you pulling a not so nice joke???? blink.gif

Until I see it on my dragon's page, I'm sticking with this theory/wishful thinking.

But you totally betrayed your dragon and stabbed it to make that Zombie...you kind of should be stuck with it. laugh.gif

It's made of pixels. And the messy inbred ones were easier to kill because I would have frozen them anyway. If two years from now I want to replace my horribly lineaged zombies with CB ones I should be able to.