TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

Someone else said that their soulpeace grew up on their scroll and expunge is actually there. As much as I want to believe that it's a joke, I don't think it is, sadly. sad.gif Looks like we won't be getting a heal BSA after all.

People also said they got Dino Cave invites... laugh.gif

I give up. I will wait to see for myself. I don't think anyone is reading my posts.

I do not believe there is a "uncurse zombie" BSA. Qualeo said he'd used it, but there is no tombstone on his scroll. It's all a joke!!!

user posted image

Well, I'll go and ask my friends about the Expunge thing.

Edit: @Qualeo pictures can be Photoshpped. wink.gif

Edited by love_HP

But, those who signed up did. Or at least, I did.... I think. Now you have me questioning myself. tongue.gif

Lineage picture problems! Always with the lineage pictures. Every single dragon. Sheesh.

Edited by MysticTiger

My story, you guys. It pretty accurately tells how the BSA works.

V

But...if you used it Qualeo...there would be a tombstone on your scroll. There isn't one. IF it does what you said it did!!

Edit: Ah crap!!! sad.gif

Edited by Riverwillows

user posted image

We were burned by Dino Cave. Screen shots mean nothing to us now. laugh.gif

You know what would be hilarious?

A Zombie with two SoulPeace parents.

and name him Outcast. or Out of The Tombstone. And name his parents like "Zombie-hater" and "Zombie-phobia."

I actually was thinking about doing zombie lineages from hybrids this year. Settled on Blunas. Hrm.

My sister has reserved:

Fail BSA is Fail, Totally Useless BSA, Really Hates Zombies. She also has "Afraid of Soul Peaces" for a zombie.

But...if you used it Qualeo...there would be a tombstone on your scroll. There isn't one. IF it does what you said it did!!

sad.gif

Well, first of all the tombstone would have probably been where the hatchlng was : at the very ends of my scroll xd.png

And maybe it just expells it completely?

I'm not pulling a joke on you ^^; and I admit the constant yelling out that I'm "pulling one" on you guys is not making me feel happy. If you get what I mean.

Edited by Qualeo

But, those who signed up did. Or at least, I did.... I think. Now you have me questioning myself. tongue.gif

Lineage picture problems! Always with the lineage pictures. Every single dragon. Sheesh.

But people were saying they got them right away and they had a Dino Cave scroll. Then screen shots came out...Our innocence was ripped away - behold the jaded remains! laugh.gif

Edit: Ah crap!!! sad.gif

They said it didn't, that they'd been wrong in their excitement. I don't know why it didn't, but I'm starting to believe them...

And hey, if they are kidding, you just have to wait a few more hours to prove them wrong. Not a big deal.

Exactly what Ferus said - the BSA's purpose is mainly to get rid of messy dragons. Fortunately all my brain-eaters are CBs ^^'

Or maybe someone's point of view changed, they feel bad for zombified dragons and/or their offspring and want them to go away... or they simply dislike the sprite so much.

It's not that useless imo : p

/still will be collecting glitterballs anyway

And lol, everytime I read "EXPUNGE", I think of Daleks... EXTERMINATE.

Edited by Light Concorde

Well, first of all the tombstone would have probably been where the hatchlng was : at the very ends of my scroll xd.png

And maybe it just expells it completely?

I would assume so since I can see absolutely no tombstone. Are you positive it took up a kill slot? It seems weird it would remove the tombstone from view but still take away a kill slot.

That's what the BSA is? Gotta say, I didn't expect it from such a pretty-coloured dragon. :P

... I'm probably in the minority by saying I'm glad this is how "useless" the BSA is. I totally do not miss having to designate lots of egg slots to build up my red/pink/purple forces to suitable numbers. XD

You know what would be hilarious?

A Zombie with two SoulPeace parents.

Tempted to try this for this Halloween

That's what the BSA is? Gotta say, I didn't expect it from such a pretty-coloured dragon. tongue.gif

... I'm probably in the minority by saying I'm glad this is how "useless" the BSA is. I totally do not miss having to designate lots of egg slots to build up my red/pink/purple forces to suitable numbers. xd.png

Pastels are evil that way. tongue.gif

In an odd twist, when I bred my (new) first SP (I went and traded away the first ones I bred for a CB silver) I named the parents of it "Miss'r Yuck" and "Schadenfreudian Daydreams". I blame their child's BSA.

Tempted to try this for this Halloween

Come to my Zombie Lineage thread! There may be others deciding to work on it as well - you can have a longer lineage!

Edited by girlgamerjen

Pastels are evil that way. tongue.gif

He was such a quiet dragon...A good neighbor. I can't believe expunged all those Zombies and we never even suspected!

People...there is no tombstone on his scroll. He is having a joke on us!

that's a tad rude... I've seen the tombstone myself...

I have to agree. I'm not really sure why we need a BSA for it. I can think of so many other awesome things the Soulpeace dragons could do....

though now that I think about it, their names finally make sense.

I agree that this BSA is a useless one, remove zombies when they're so hard to zombify in the first place?!

Pastels are evil that way. :P

THE DECEPTION. OnO

~

Okay, I'm so confused about whether tombstones show or don't show. ARE they showing? AREN'T they? Gah! Maybe they only show up for the person who used the BSA?

... and I seriously doubt someone would go to the effort of Photoshopping a screenshot to trick us about the BSA. Like, really? :L

Edit: Okay, it only just registered in my brain that we can only use these on zombies. Of which I have two. I don't even have enough zombies to use the BSA on even if I wanted to. XD

Edited by Varekis

He was such a quiet dragon...A good neighbor.  I can't believe expunged all those Zombies and we never even suspected!

xd.png and your in camo again, perfect if zombies need a hunting o.o hehe

-warning- Dust addled brain ninja.gif

Edited by Erithan

Why are people so worked up about a BSA not being as "useful" as expected?

You may not use it, so...?

Too much drama over this.

This^

If these dragons didn't have a BSA, everyone would be oooohing and aaahhing over their pretty sprites. But now that people have found out that the BSA isn't what they wanted, everyone's behaving like spoiled children that didn't get what they wanted. Who cares if the BSA isn't for everyone? Even if it's uses are exteremly infrequent, it's still better than when there wasn't an option to remove a zombie.

xd.png and your in camo again, perfect if zombies need a hunting o.o hehe

-warning- Dust addled brain ninja.gif

That's my BSA - appropriate iconage...

Also pretty useless. laugh.gif