PonyTales

Change in the AP format?

this is really weird...

i really want the old ap. i don't like this new ap, or whatever it is...

Edited by Ashes The Second

New AP is still awesome.

Being back to 5 minute drops.... no so much so. :/

yes, sadness. I incuhatched a few cbs and sent them back to the ap inbetween the hour, but I am down to 1 egg slot. Must keep that for metal hunting xd.png

New AP is still awesome.

I'm a bit confused. What do you mean with new AP? It is still full of eggs of the same breed.

I'm a bit confused. What do you mean with new AP? It is still full of eggs of the same breed.

New rotation of the same old eggs though.

Still on the fence, but I think I like it.

New rotation of the same old eggs though.

Still on the fence, but I think I like it.

9 Purple Dorsal, 8 Albin, 7 Guardian... What is new???

Edited by Flanelle

9 Purple Dorsal, 8 Albin, 7 Guardian... Is that the way it is supposed to look?

Keep refreshing, every once in awhile it changes to show other breeds. It's kind of interesting. biggrin.gif

Keep refreshing, every once in awhile it changes to show other breeds. It's kind of interesting. biggrin.gif

Thanks for the advice, will keep trying. So far I saw nothing new, falling asleep on the old-style very boring AP

Hm, it's back to normal for me as well, too. Not sure if it's because TJ tweaked the time on the eggs or whether he decided it wasn't working, or... idk.

It's currently back to the one egg of each type for me. I think it just switches back and forth but sometimes spends a while with one or the other format.

edit: And just a few seconds ago it switched back to old regular format and then after a few refreshes to the new format so it's still switching (which I like).

Edited by rubyshoes

It's currently back to the one egg of each type for me. I think it just switches back and forth but sometimes spends a while with one or the other format.

edit: And just a few seconds ago it switched back to old regular format and then after a few refreshes to the new format so it's still switching (which I like).

Well I'm not lucky, I keep refreshing like a madwoman and I see a ton of identical eggs. Giving up and going to bed sad.gif

Where do all the low time eggs suddenly come from blink.gif ? Usually I'd say it's a sure sign for a new release *lol*

Edited by Varnayrah

New AP is still awesome.

Agreed on both counts. Am liking the new AP! But like i mentioned a couple days ago in another thread, I was REALLY enjoying the extra 5 minutes of fun the biomes being unblocked til xx:10 was giving.

Edited by Snuffles

Ok, after reading some of the discussion... if the AP is really switching between "one of a kind" and "walls of low time eggs" I mus say I really like that. And might it be possible that this thing with "eggs that aren't taken loose time faster" thing is implemented? Because there are really so many low time eggs there...

wow, I still like that a lot. I can have variety when I need it (well, perhaps a few klicks away, but still) or stock up at low time eggs of commoner breeds when I need those. Great.

Where do all the low time eggs suddenly come from blink.gif ? Usually I'd say it's a sure sign for a new release *lol*

I've been wondering that too. Maybe TJ stopped adding a day to AP eggs?

Ok, after reading some of the discussion... if the AP is really switching between "one of a kind" and "walls of low time eggs" I mus say I really like that. And might it be possible that this thing with "eggs that aren't taken loose time faster" thing is implemented? Because there are really so many low time eggs there...

wow, I still like that a lot. I can have variety when I need it (well, perhaps a few klicks away, but still) or stock up at low time eggs of commoner breeds when I need those. Great.

Do you think that everyone's seeing the same AP, or is the switching back and forth the random for each person?

I really could not say. But would it not be very complicated to have each use see another AP?

I've been wondering that too. Maybe TJ stopped adding a day to AP eggs?

I tried that out and the egg gained a day after abandoning.

So the low-time eggs must be the leftovers from the release.

And the AP has stopped switching for me - it shows both eggs at 5 days and eggs at 7 days.

ETA: It has started changing again.

Edited by Chococat0815

all different eggs for me, no switching.

I left eggs in the AP more than 3 days ago but all the eggs are around 4 days 12 hours instead of 3 days 12 hours blink.gif

I left eggs in the AP more than 3 days ago but all the eggs are around 4 days 12 hours instead of 3 days 12 hours blink.gif

When you abandon an egg for the first time, it gets a day added. This might be the case with yours.

Oh, wow, I haven't noticed the change. I had not been looking in the AP recently. This is great! Now I won't have to wait until all the cave blockers clear out.

Edited by Darklight

Only bad thing I've noticed about the 'one egg per breed' version is that it takes a bit longer for all the eggs to load (for me at least), which means anything that I may have wanted that shows up in the last two rows or so would be already gone by the time the page is finished loading....sad.gif

Can we please have the varied eggs on as long as the 'walls' are on? I sit there for ten fifteen refreshes with the walls of those blinking Albino and the variety screens flash past sometimes with one refresh.