PonyTales

Change in the AP format?

No, it's just TJ tinkering, I think.

I can't seem to get the AP to show the new display no matter how many times I refresh. Sad face.

Oh, I would've loved another release tongue.gif

No new AP display for me, too. I don't think it'll return while the cave is unblocked. I think it was better with the blocked cave, as nobody is picking up the common eggs now...

I've definitely noticed this change in the AP for a few days now, but didn't venture in the forums about it. It keeps you on your toes as you never know when the eggs/hatchlings will rotate biggrin.gif

The AP doesn't work at all for me. sad.gif

I can go to the "enter the cave page" and click the link to the ap and it will take me there with no problems. But then if I refresh the AP its just a white screen.

Slaptail, have you tried using another browser? Maybe that would work.

The AP for me is just like this:

user posted image

And it is really boring...almost all eggs are messy useless rejected with 5 days.

I like the old..mixed with 7 days,6 days, 4 days eggs...

I think this new is a bit unfair!

I want the old AP back! sad.gif

^You want 7 and 6 days back? O__O

The AP is always clogged when I get on, and maybe it's just me, but I'm not getting the drops. Idk if it's a product of the AP being as it is or what.

I'm really fond of the incuhatchable eggs sitting there ^^

I needed a CB Horse today, and went to the Jungle, hoping to find one quickly. Refresh, refresh, refresh some more - nothing's moving. grrr! What about the AP? There's a lowtime Horse! Click! And it's CB! I'm hatching it right now! biggrin.gif

I really love the AP!

Hey, I've got low-time (when Incubated) Pygmy and Pink eggs out of the AP in the past couple of days that I'm very happy with, but wouldn't otherwise have been able to pick up.

This is wonderful!

Edit: And just snagged a CB Water that, when Incubated, is ER-able in an hour.

I think that TJ's just solved the AP problem by just plain letting everything sit - without fouling up the Cave - and letting everything lose time.

Edited by Syphoneira

Don't know what TJ is doing to AP eggs now, but it seems that AP is full of eggs with 5 days and 1 or 2 hours left..

That is very nice. I would assume this is a way to encourage people to pick up eggs from the AP?

I LOVE the new changes.

I hope they stay smile.gif

I was considering quitting for a while, but if the changes stay, so will I smile.gif

It does make it more fun to sit there looking at the eggs and picking just the right one smile.gif

~Charm

I really like this 5 days~ thing for AP-- can grab cave blocker eggs and others and hatch them quick so I'm not too worried about being scroll locked for things

Hope the change stays!

Don't know what TJ is doing to AP eggs now, but it seems that AP is full of eggs with 5 days and 1 or 2 hours left..

That is very nice. I would assume this is a way to encourage people to pick up eggs from the AP?

If so it's working for me. I've picked up 6 low time eggs in the last few hours, 2 more hatch here in a few minutes, so I'll be grabbing more before I head to bed. tongue.gif

Edited by Tawanda001

I'm enjoying the AP this way too. Lots of CB's and nice lineages in there, and just one or two hours to hatch time with incubation. Needless to say I'm happily fully scroll locked!

oh wow....man now I wish I wasn't locked >< Just did some Ap hunting just looking at what was in there and LOW time AND CB and gorgeous lineages and just wow. I'm going hunting as soon as I unlock rolleyes.gif

Ok, this new AP is awesome, full of incuhatchable eggs. I wonder if the eggs run out of time now, or these "high-time" ones are just hidden.

It works ! Can we now just enjoy it and end with the demands for tweaks ? xd.png

Is the AP not flipping through to the other formats at all now?

Not as far as I can tell. I think right now it is just showing the lowest time eggs/hatchlings and not blocking the cave. I'm rather enjoying grabbing all the low time eggs.

Thanks Ruby!

I have no doubt that it's great getting the low eggs but stoopid here just bred a 'designer' mate for a gift and had too many hatchies.... oh dear.... rofl

Thanks Ruby!

I have no doubt that it's great getting the low eggs but stoopid here just bred a 'designer' mate for a gift and had too many hatchies.... oh dear.... rofl

Ouch sad.gif

And yeah, the current format will make it pretty impossible for someone to catch and give back as that egg probably will not show up in the AP for a few days.

Yuppers sad.gif

Still, it's tailored to match a specific 3rd gen, so one never knows if someone will find it and swap it for something they can use more.

There is always hope amongst DC'ers smile.gif

So, how low will the time on the eggs go?

Very low. I've had them at a couple of hours and saw where one person got one and didn't have time to get it into ER before it died on their scroll.

Very low. I've had them at a couple of hours and saw where one person got one and didn't have time to get it into ER before it died on their scroll.

Interesting.

Maybe this new format will give rise to a flood of neglecteds, hm....? wink.gif

In fact, it's not chance if all the AP eggs are at 5 days left : if you use the BSA action to remove one day, the lowest time for egg before hatching is 5 days left. The eggs won't go lower unless all users at the same time have no BSA actions left or are egglock due to using the BSA action too often.

Ok sorry for my poor English tonight. biggrin.gif

Edited by Peryhelion