PonyTales

Change in the AP format?

3rd update 27/03/2013:

1d2h CB eggs galore! What is happening?

It seems all the low time eggs are CB.

user posted image

-----

Original post:

I just noticed that only one of each breed is showing up in the AP now, and I managed to pick up a CB pink from the AP smile.gif

user posted image

2nd update:

Some people are reporting that 4 day eggs of more than one breed (like the old AP) are showing randomly too:

user posted image

Edited by PonyTales

If it really is a change and not a coincidence then I must say I approve biggrin.gif now there is more variety on what to pick from

Someone pointed this out in another thread and I must say : TWO THUMBS UP! It surely makes the AP more interesting.

I was there just now and just thought it was a nice abandonment change!

I am SOOOOO happy about this change! Although, it makes me wonder, will the "unwanted" eggs have more of a chance of dying now? I mean, how will we ever know how many of them are lined up behind the one that is showing in the AP? And if nobody picks them up anymore, wont the lineup of eggs just get longer and longer and longer?

I really love the change. It really helps when I'm hunting for specific breeds! xd.png I wonder if there are any negative affects it has... Like what Forest said.

So this might be a change on purpose? I thought it was because of the new release - people wanting to make room for the new dragon.

Well, that's the people who mass breed their mints to the AP screwed... xd.png

I actually quite like the change. :3

I quite like it :3 Means that people who are looking for a certain egg might be rewarded more often!

Plus, it looks pretty, haha. Hopefully this will help with some of the issues that people have been mentioning wink.gif

I noticed this last night and realized TJ must have adjusted how the queue works. I like it, not only will we not see anymore [insert blocker breed here] walls but it will make it more 'interesting' to try to catch shinies when they pop up. wink.gif

I really hope it's a new change and not just a coincidence. I haven't been this interested in the AP in ages. I saw nice lineaged Stripes, Vamps, some Tinsels and Blacks and even managed to get a Silver (first Silver I managed to catch on my own too xd.png)

It seems like time left must be a little random too. Because the 5Dx eggs disappear while new ones pop in consistently rather than all of them gradually moving to 7d. I likes it!

Whoa, it got changed? I was like "Huh, the AP is a lot more colorful than usual" and snagged a couple eggs, but figured it was a coincidence and/or left over from people dumping so many eggs to get the new release.

I like this change a lot. It makes the AP more fun to look at, and more encouraging to use since it won't just be a big wall of mint/guardian/grey eggs anymore.

I noticed this morning that there was only one of each egg. I love it!

So much nicer! Colorful and a chance you can get an egg you want.

Hopefully it stays this way.

So no more walls of mints or guardians or or...? *swift glance at 42* tongue.gif

Looks good. I guess it will change for holiday breedings, though.

I like it.

Even though it was pretty funny to see walls of one type of egg, it was a pain to have the cave blocked and only a couple types of eggs to choose from in the AP.

Been hunting in the AP for a few hours and still... i had to see this topic to realize xd.png I love it <3

I gotta say I love the new AP style.

Personally, I always got annoyed with the limited choice that often came with the AP, particularly when it was one breed blocking up the AP.

It's been fun now hunting in the AP, seeing all the various breeds and catching a few as well.

Well, that's the people who mass breed their mints to the AP screwed... xd.png

I actually quite like the change. :3

And THAT" something I can applaud! I really like the change too and hope it stays.