TJ09

2013-03-04 - Speckle-Throated Dragons

At least I know the dragons will have grown up by the time I wake up tomorrow!

:3 I have something to look forward too~

Hehe.. Me too. I just have to stay up until midnight, so that when my eggs hatch I can go grab more of these beauties. (: maybe I'll even get lucky with a missclicked gold

My method on catching them (though when it was just them and nothing else):

1. Place mouse over a spot where egg is.

2. Click egg.

3. Quickly press back.

4. Spam left click in that place so you instantly click whatever egg is there.

This works more than 80% of the time for me.

Ctrl + Click (opening up new tabs) is much more efficient for me. You can just keep refreshing and clicking without missing anything. Then when the drop is over, see what you'd managed to snag. smile.gif

Ctrl + Click (opening up new tabs) is much more efficient for me. You can just keep refreshing and clicking without missing anything. Then when the drop is over, see what you'd managed to snag. smile.gif

Yup, that's what I do.

One hand's fingers on Ctrl and 5, and another hand on my mouse.

Edited by MaggieXawesomeness

I can't tell you how many times I've done that with Spitfire's. I actually forget I'm in the Desert biome and see 'brightly colored markings' and go "oh my god a stripe!". The opposite has happened too where I've seen them in the forest and don't click because I think it's the Desert biome.  dry.gif

For some reason these eggs remind me of Valentines Day eggs, anyone else think so or is it just me?  huh.gif

The stripes are all in the jungles and the forest, it'll be 0% if u try in the desertXD

i've traded for two speckle hatchlings for my stripe [: so happy

Edited by wtf

Please go back to discussing the New release. Posting about other eggs caught and seeing other eggs or hoping to catch other eggs (i.e. other than the new release eggs) are off topic.

edit: The congrats thread http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...0entry7092774 can be used for congrats and the CB metals everywhere thread http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...0entry7092763 can be used to discuss the CB metal boom.

reminder:

I still think they are going to be some kind of metal....although, I did hear someone hint something about moths.

They seem to have the same hatching pattern as my tinsels. One of mine has had a bigg hole in it for hours and still won't leave the egg. tongue.gif (3 days 21 hours left)

I do the same thing, only instead of Ctrl+Click I use middleclick, which does the same thing only with one button. When I got my four of these eggs, I had been refresh-middleclicking on the middle and right slots of the biome, alternating with each refresh. opened up about 140 tabs in the process, but I guess the result of getting four eggs in one drop is pretty good!

They seem to have the same hatching pattern as my tinsels. One of mine has had a bigg hole in it for hours and still won't leave the egg. tongue.gif (3 days 21 hours left)

Mine all hatched once they got to 3 days 23 hours but they had about 1450 views/540 unique views. I found that they hatched pretty much the same as most eggs.

Mine started cracking with FAR less views and clicks than any of my Tinsels ever did...

When I wake up in the morning, TJ's will be adults and I will get to see what they look like! Can't wait wub.gif

Mine started cracking with FAR less views and clicks than any of my Tinsels ever did...

Mine did too, but none of my other eggs ever refuse to hatch once they hit 4 days and get a big hole in them. happy.gif Oh well. It's probably just me, anyway. xd.png

Woop! One of my failed vamp bites finally released its strangle hold on an egg slot and i was able to pull myself away from being beaten by my own phone at Phase 10, grabbed up two more eggs on the :05 drops just now! biggrin.gif

I'm all done gifting, these little eggies on my scroll are all mine!

Edited by Draco Knight

When I wake up in the morning, TJ's will be adults and I will get to see what they look like! Can't wait wub.gif

Me too wink.gif I can't wait for them to grow up and see the pretties happy.gif

Have the drops stopped?

The cave is starting to become blocked again.

Have the drops stopped?

The cave is starting to become blocked again.

AP blocking has been re-enabled but the top of the hour drops will still occur as usual.

Wellll missed my last chance at more speckles during first release, with two misclicks in a row. ><; Sure hope the hatchling i didn't have a male influence available for turns male all the same! tongue.gif (And hopefully the pink misclick is a male too, lol!)

Thanks for the new release, TJ! Can't wait to see what the adults look like tomorrow. ^__^

Edit:

AP blocking has been re-enabled but the top of the hour drops will still occur as usual.

Oh, wait, so initial release is still going on after all..?

Edited by Snuffles

I'm with Mysfytt on this one. GROW, YE LITTLE WRETCHES! *poking TJ's hatchings with a stick* This is driving me nuts! I just know you're going to be butterfly dragons, c'mon and prove me right!

Only 7 more hours .. only 7 more hours .. I will wake up to see you pretty ones!