TJ09

2013-03-04 - Speckle-Throated Dragons

Heh, five minute drops are "blink and you miss it".

"Don't blink." wink.gif

"Blink and you're dead"

I seriously don't see them.

The Angels have them along with the phonebox.

*pokes eggy*

Hatch you so I can get in a last drop.

"Blink and you're dead"

I seriously don't see them.

Same here. Normally I could see eggs at the 5 minute drops of all previous releases, but either I see one or absolutely none xP

Timing is very important rolleyes.gif

*Sigh* Just locked myself with a CB vine. But I needed another CB vine, so I guess it will be okay. I should have another slot opening up in about 5 hours anyway.

I want TJ's hatchies to grow up NOW! I can't wait to see the adults! Only 14 more hours!

Edited by purplehaze

ohmy.gif That last drop was unbelievable ohmy.gif

3 misclicked Seasonals, 2 missed Metallics, and not one Speckle xd.png

Haha, I actually clicked a cb gold but got the overburdened message. Damn me for forgetting to check if my pygmy black actually hatched before grabbing >.<

Can't wait to see what these cute speckle hatchlings turn out to be.

The cave is in "mess with your mind" state xd.png

and yay second egg hatched^^

When one has been staring at a screen for hours every day, any webpage can go into "Mess With Your Mind" state.

Anyways, I'm done with this hunt. Traded one of my eggs for two silver tinsel dragons. I'm content with one egg.

Every time I try to get a metallic I miss with my finger >.<

I would get more Speckles, but I'm content with my four for now.

Edited by RotomGuy

Where are people seeing all these metallics? In the Alpine, while waiting for speckles to drop? blink.gif

Where are people seeing all these metallics? In the Alpine, while waiting for speckles to drop? blink.gif

Darned if I know! I haven't seen any. No, I take that back -- I did see one CB silver egg in the alpine biome yesterday. But no golds.

Darned if I know! I haven't seen any. No, I take that back -- I did see one CB silver egg in the alpine biome yesterday. But no golds.

You see the mostly in Desert and Alpine. I just saw two CB golds and 3 silvers hopping between those two biomes. The Alpine is the hardest though because of the new eggies. Its a mad house! Catching the new guys is still easiest at the 5 minute drops I think

Edited by Katykins2

The new eggs look like pink pearls. biggrin.gif Thank you for new eggs. ^___^

They DO!! Baroque pink pearls! I love the color of the eggs and the added corals in the hatchies. Wish they'd hurry and mature already!

eta: Now WHY did I just DO that????!! I just bred this - just to see if they WOULD, I suppose, cuz theyhaven'tbeenbreedingwellatallexceptfornow!! And now I'm locked.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/0KJ0j

I don't know whether to be really happy about the egg or upset that I can't hunt for while now.

Edited by oddsoxdi

Ermahgerd, still 14 more hours until TJ's hatchis mature?! I can't wait that long.

Awww my first one hatched wub.gif

oddsoxdi: Told ya he/she's getting an appropriate name xd.png

Edited by Isuzu

Are these still appearing in large numbers in the hour drops? I'm trading two away, but before I actually do it I want to know if I can still grab some.

(And I don't want to hear about how incompetent you all are at clicking things, I can do perfectly fine. I just need to know if they're there.)

Also my first two are going to hatch soon! biggrin.gif

Any time several stripes come up in a row in the forest it feels like DC's trying to tempt me into clicking them. XP

Ahaha, this is me! I never thought I'd see the day where I actively have to resist clicking Stripes and Blacks...

...and then I clicked a Pygmy because I thought it was a chicken egg. I really have to memorize those darn egg descriptions. sad.gif

Edited by silver_chan

Awww my first one hatched wub.gif

oddsoxdi: Told ya he/she's getting an appropriate name xd.png

I love it! biggrin.gif Hope s/he continues to bring you luck!

Are these still appearing in large numbers in the hour drops? I'm trading two away, but before I actually do it I want to know if I can still grab some.

(And I don't want to hear about how incompetent you all are at clicking things, I can do perfectly fine. I just need to know if they're there.)

Also my first two are going to hatch soon! biggrin.gif

not positive on the hour drops, but they seem to be dropping on the 5 min marks still(Which is where I had the best luck personally). Even with the eggs mixed in I imagine there is still a decent amount at the hourly. Heading to nap though so can't double check in 20 minutes here. ><

edit: Saw the 5 min drop only one maybe 2 of the new eggs, but people are clicking carefully as far as I can tell. So my guess would be still a decent amount at top of the hour, but more mix-ins then yesterday.

Goodluck!

Edited by Erithan

not positive on the hour drops, but they seem to be dropping on the 5 min marks still(Which is where I had the best luck personally). Even with the eggs mixed in I imagine there is still a decent amount at the hourly. Heading to nap though so can't double check in 20 minutes here. ><

Alright, thanks. Hopefully my first pair hatches before then...