TJ09

2013-03-04 - Speckle-Throated Dragons

For some reason these eggs remind me of Valentines Day eggs, anyone else think so or is it just me? huh.gif

They remind me of the bronze shimmer scale eggs smile.gif When they are side by side I can easily tell them apart but when a bronze shimmer pops up by itself I have a hard time telling them apart (but that's probably just due to my eye-strain) smile.gif

Yay I have 2 babies hatched biggrin.gif

I managed to trade for hatchies and without knowing how they will gender, it's gonna be fun to find out. biggrin.gif

Are the Speckle-Throated eggs still dropping? I didn't see any in that last drop.

Yes. They are still dropping.

I managed to pick up a speckle-throated egg from the AP. So, if you're in between drops, that's a good place to camp out. :3

Both of mine hatched... Should have a pair if the Influence holds. *crosses fingers and knocks on wood*

Now TJ's hatchies just need to grow up. Maybe they'll grow up quicker if I poke them... xd.png

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

I half want to wake up an hour early tomorrow so that I can see TJ's dragons as soon as they grow up... But that means I'll only get 4 hours of sleep... Ooh, decisions.

Edited by Dimar

They remind me of the bronze shimmer scale eggs smile.gif When they are side by side I can easily tell them apart but when a bronze shimmer pops up by itself I have a hard time telling them apart (but that's probably just due to my eye-strain) smile.gif

Shimmer scale really? Hmmm, well that wouldn't have been my first guess but that's just me. laugh.gif. But on that note I did look up the bronze shimmer scale hatchling's description and found out it had 'shiny' in it and thought that was interesting considering a shimmer scale never popped in my head until you mentioned it and reading the description. laugh.gif

For me the speckle throated dragons eggs reminded me of the arsani dragon eggs because of there dark color. When I had first saw TJ's post I thought for a second that the new eggs were flamingos (the drawing got me laugh.gif) and I was like: wait what? The male speckle throat hatchling looks like (kind of if you squint) a female harvest hatchling, well for me at lest.

Edit: Typing all that I forgot to check the cave for the hour drop. Oh well rolleyes.gif

Edited by Mr Cerberuss

Are they still dropping?

Thank you biggrin.gif

Edited by Dragonhide

Are they still dropping?

yes

Mine will start to hatch in about 4 hours. Don't want to select names until I see the Adults, and the descriptions. Ooooh, very hard to wait!!!

I think I should have influenced mine, but waiting for them to mature will be fun. I really hope they are dropping as frequently in the next few days, or somewhat anyway *crosses fingers separately*

At least I know the dragons will have grown up by the time I wake up tomorrow!

:3 I have something to look forward too~

greedy me want 10 of them biggrin.gif

My personal scroll goals are 20 males/20 females of everything that I can have that many of smile.gif They don't all need to be CB though, bred eggs are fine. So I'm hoping to get a mini-army of at least 40 of these.

9 more hours? Strange, it was 12 more hours 8 hours ago...

My method on catching them (though when it was just them and nothing else):

1. Place mouse over a spot where egg is.

2. Click egg.

3. Quickly press back.

4. Spam left click in that place so you instantly click whatever egg is there.

This works more than 80% of the time for me.