TJ09

2013-03-04 - Speckle-Throated Dragons

Locked myself with these lil guys~ And missed a gold, but pfft x3

can't wait to see the adults in the morning~

Sure hope the hatchling i didn't have a male influence available for turns male all the same! tongue.gif (And hopefully the pink misclick is a male too, lol!)

I'm in the same boat as you. It would be just my luck to end up with 3 females and 1 lonely guy (or vice versa)!

I'm in the same boat as you. It would be just my luck to end up with 3 females and 1 lonely guy (or vice versa)!

Maybe there will be a lot of others that share a similar problem and we'll find many trades in the "Hatchie did not gender right" thread. xd.png

Butterfly dragons? Oh, that would make the most sense!! Shiny hard shell, like a pupa, moth like appendages, attracted to others......ooooh, now I GOTTA see the adults!!

Butterfly dragons? Oh, that would make the most sense!! Shiny hard shell, like a pupa, moth like appendages, attracted to others......ooooh, now I GOTTA see the adults!!

ohmygosh, I would so love to see this happen!

What happened? I saw no eggs drop at :45 or :40.

AP blocking has been re-enabled.

is the breeding drought over now?

the hatchlings take so long to grow~ ah ;AA; i know they'll look really pretty!!

The butterfly theory is very believable.

Butterfly dragons are sort of unusual to see though :0, it'd be so cool if we had some insect dragons on DC..

and 3 of my eggs hatched. ;D

now im unlocked to hunt for more.

The butterfly theory is very believable.

Butterfly dragons are sort of unusual to see though :0, it'd be so cool if we had some insect dragons on DC..

and 3 of my eggs hatched. ;D

now im unlocked to hunt for more.

hmm their wings look likely to be butterfly wings... though not so sure, since their tails look rocky(?)

Actually, I think their tails look a bit fuzzy...which again, would make sense if they were Butterfly or Moth dragons....moths have fuzzy bodies, and appendages.

Well we'll find out for sure in just a few hours.

Edited by Riverwillows

hmm their wings look likely to be butterfly wings... though not so sure, since their tails look rocky(?)

The name isnt quite fitting for butterflies.. More like a mountain type-y dragon. s: hmm

Edited by suskekun222

Ermagerd... Can't wait for this new species ^____^ Personally, if it were an insect, I'd like it to be a butterfly. Not that moths are evil or anything .___.

Now that I look closer at the hatchies, their tails make me think of pinecones^^"

Edited by XiaoChibi

The name isnt quite fitting for butterflies.. More like a mountain type-y dragon.  s: hmm

I figure, in an entomological family where "red-spotted purples" and "painted ladies" already exist, "speckle-throats" don't seem so far-fetched. laugh.gif

(Off-topic: does anyone know how many forum posts it takes to get to level 10? I'm starting to think I might actually get there some day, without -- you know -- actually trying or anything else that might take effort... wink.gif )

Edited by Evilminion

(Off-topic: does anyone know how many forum posts it takes to get to level 10?  I'm starting to think I might actually get there some day, without -- you know -- actually trying or anything else that might take effort... wink.gif )

Gah! Waiting for them to grow up is driving almost as nuts as waiting for my own to hatch!!

Edited by Riverwillows

Gah! Waiting for them to grow up is driving almost as nuts as waiting for my own to hatch!!

you could always use incubate... if you have any left xd.png

I just hope they dont become super common, or else trading off all those things for them would've been a waste :/

Got my last one to complete my set  smile.gif . Now, to wait for them to grow up!

nice! I need two more to complete my own set of 10 for now laugh.gif

Edited by Lysian

Trading for a new release is always a gamble, but I've always thought of that as half the fun. smile.gif Roll those dice!

(EDIT: thanks for the info about post numbers. Guess I'll get there someday, but at the rate I'm going, it might take another year or two... laugh.gif )

Edited by Evilminion