TJ09

2013-03-04 - Speckle-Throated Dragons

Whenever I open a link in a new tab from dragcave I always get "this page can only be viewed from within the site" meaning I cant use ctrl or scroll click etc.

Do you have any idea why this is happening?

That's odd. If you go to the main DC page Help and click the two links under Troubleshooting does it tell you there's any problem?

If not, you could try making a thread in the Help section and see if anyone knows what's going on, since I'm pretty sure I've heard of this problem before, I just can't remember how it was solved.

Best of luck smile.gif

-sigh- I'm usually pretty good at catching when there's a new release, but these are hard. Only caught one so far. Can't wait to see the adults, the hatchlings look awesome. smile.gif

I'd say it goes

1. Computer

2. Knowing all the tricks/skill

3. Luck

My computer doesn't refresh by F5 and its backwards compatible to an Amish butter churn. somehow I did manage to catch one egg for myself early the next morning after the first release, and although I will try to catch more, I'll be content with that. I don't like having to go on gifting lists unless it's absolute last resort.Plus, I think it just encourages people with the fast computers to catch 30 so they can gift. I'd prefer that once people get their own fill, let the rest of us have a shot.

I wouldn't rely on a good computer that much. I've got ten years old computer, never changed any part of it with 1 GB of RAM. And I still don't have that much of a problem.

Yippie! Caught none of the new eggs, but got 3 missclicks of eggs I really wanted so I'm not really upset biggrin.gif

Also, there's way less people now than before, but the smaller amount of new eggs makes up for the challenge.

Got another one, but missed three CB metallics. Three! in one spawn! xd.png

Ugh Miss-clicked mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif !!!!! Now I can't catch a Speckled throat to gift to someone!

Edited by danielle02212001

Rare or not,I'm loving them to death so far biggrin.gif Only have one slot left till i'm scroll lock tongue.gif

Mine didn't take long to hatch at all...

Mine's been in 4 ER's, including allure's ER for NDs. It took him almost an hour. Don't know why, though.

Edited by PointOfOrigin

anyone else gotten horrid lag with this drop? Miss a few Metals also dry.gif Got zip this drop tongue.gif

Yes, everything just stopped a couple of times and I missed several Metals. Buried by the Lag!

Totally wasn't able to get any of these yesterday as I was so busy with school xP

I had at least 8 successful grabs, 3 of which made me locked and none of which were the Speckle-Throated Dragons x3

And locked myself with a Stripe. Oh well I hadn't caught one since September 2011 so I can't say I mind.

Thanks to the two people who gifted me two eggs (I'll give my friend one of them or breed if they're different gendered).

It sure takes them a long time to become adults but less time as eggs

Laughing at myself here...

"YAY, I'm unlocked! Now I can hunt more speckle-thro... EEEEE, a black, EEEEEE a stripe, EEEEEEEEEEE a tsunami! .....wait." dry.gif

*facepalm*

(And yes, now I'm locked again. Heh.)

Edited by Evilminion

"YAY, I'm unlocked! Now I can hunt more speckle-thro... EEEEE, a black, EEEEEE a stripe, EEEEEEEEEEE a tsunami! .....wait." dry.gif

*facepalm*

The cave is in "mess with your mind" state xd.png

and yay second egg hatched^^

*facepalm*

THIS! So much THIS!

I feel like we're having a release of 10+ eggs rather than 1. I clicked a magma and I'm trying to convince myself to let it go but... wub.gif magmas... I will be sad when the biomes start locking. But the new 11 minute window TJ changed it to is much nicer than the little 5 we had. So at least that won't be as bad.

xd.png I couldn't help myself and grabbed another Seasonal. I hope I have enough room when I'm done o.o

*So thankful that the Speckle-Throated dragons are still dropping rather frequently*

Edited by DeathCry

Heh, five minute drops are "blink and you miss it".

Any time several stripes come up in a row in the forest it feels like DC's trying to tempt me into clicking them. XP