TJ09

2013-03-04 - Speckle-Throated Dragons

ooo, my Moth dragons hatched!! All 6 of them. Whew!! Now I can go back to breeding and hunting eggies.

Can't wait for TJ's to grow up and see if my Moth Theory is true.

Drat! I go away for a few days and when I come back, there's a new egg, and I can't catch it.

Also, I've seen like 4 ices and 3 golds in the Alpine, its like their boosted by this.

ooo, my Moth dragons hatched!! All 6 of them. Whew!! Now I can go back to breeding and hunting eggies.

Can't wait for TJ's to grow up and see if my Moth Theory is true.

I'm with you on that one! Curious to see if the anntenae are feathered or not.(so tiny right now) smile.gif

One egg and one hatchling now. So cute!

And it's fun watching the AP to see the buncha eggs slowly get picked up. I hope the ones I dropped there don't disappear or anything.

Edited by dirtytabs

Oookay, so I just picked up a speckle-throat from the AP. Does that seem odd to anyone other than me?

*goes back to poking TJ's hatchings with the Grow Nao Stick*

Oh, xd.png one pair of TJ's hatchlings are frozen, heheh.

And 3 more hours before they grow up. >:0

*stalks*

Edited by suskekun222

Oh, xd.png two pairs of TJ's hatchlings are frozen, heheh.

And 3 more hours before they grow up. >:0

*stalks*

Bahaa, I noticed that a while ago as well! I couldn't seem to locate the "this hatchling will die if it doesn't grow up in..." so I figured they were frozen.

Oookay, so I just picked up a speckle-throat from the AP. Does that seem odd to anyone other than me?

*goes back to poking TJ's hatchings with the Grow Nao Stick*

what??? people are abandoning those?? i am very disappointed ]:

I still think they are going to be some kind of metal....although, I did hear someone hint something about moths.

No way, metals drop in all biomes not just the alps

The biomes have started locking

So I guess the 'mass' release is ending? ohmy.gif

I only managed to get one T_T

Edited by RulenneClarissa

@ Snowsherry - I had changed my mind. I now suspect they are Moth/Butterfly dragons. Based on current info.

Lots of people have their quotas by now, and are collecting to gift to the AP for those who can't get them. I did that for two of them.

And yep. Mass release is over. Back to "normal", lol.

Edited by Riverwillows

what??? people are abandoning those?? i am very disappointed ]:

Perhaps it was to intentionally "gift" it to someone anonymously, or they've already had their fill of them? I think I would do something like that if I had more than enough for myself. x3

No way, metals drop in all biomes not just the alps

so they wont be as rare as i thought.. oh well, blusang rarity is fine too ;P

How odd. There've been lots of eggs with 22 hours left suddenly appearing.

user posted image

Thanks to a catcher, I have 3 STDs

Will you be naming them Herpes, Syphilis, and The Clap? wink.gif

Edited by Evilminion

Will you be naming them Herpes, Syphilis, and The Clap?  wink.gif

Dang, I was gonna say that! This'd better not be the dragons' nickname. laugh.gif

The stripes are all in the jungles and the forest, it'll be 0% if u try in the desertXD

i've traded for two speckle hatchlings for my stripe [: so happy

Yeah it hasn't happened as of late (knocks on wood) but it does happen. I'll randomly pick a biome to catch eggs in but the monotonous for pressing F5 I tend to zone out. So for the split second I forget I'm in the desert laugh.gif

Looking at the hatchings again their tails kind of remind me of a flower. Can't think of the name but it's kind of stalk like, kind of like wheat but not (does that even make sense blink.gif). So I'm kind of wondering if maybe these dragons could be humming bird or maybe even butter fly like?

Edit: Oh never mind someone already beat me to it xd.png

Edited by Mr Cerberuss

Will you be naming them Herpes, Syphilis, and The Clap?  wink.gif

oh man you got me xd.png *loud laughing*

herpes is taken unfortunately xd.png (just checked)

edit: yay! two of my speckle eggs hatched ;P on to catching more~

Edited by wtf

An alternative would be "Speckle-neck".

Yeah it hasn't happened as of late (knocks on wood) but it does happen. I'll randomly pick a biome to catch eggs in but the monotonous for pressing F5 I tend to zone out. So for the split second I forget I'm in the desert laugh.gif

Looking at the hatchings again their tails kind of remind me of a flower. Can't think of the name but it's kind of stalk like, kind of like wheat but not (does that even make sense blink.gif). So I'm kind of wondering if maybe these dragons could be humming bird or maybe even butter fly like?

many people are giving the butterfly assumptions :/ they might just be some type of rocky field or mountain dragon. to me their tails look like chunks of pink quartz xd.png

many people are giving the butterfly assumptions :/ they might just be some type of rocky field or mountain dragon. to me their tails look like chunks of pink quartz xd.png

Based on some of the suggestions so far, especially in the hatchling-hindquarters department, I have named my first four speckle-throats Pinebutt, Featherfanny, Scaletail, and now Rockybottom.

I REALLY need some sleep...

The hatchlings look like some moth to me. Butterflies are waaay too bright and colorful compared to this. ohmy.gif