TJ09

2013-03-04 - Speckle-Throated Dragons

its hard to even catch one when people who have 4 already are clicking them right off just to take them to a market and sell them for eggs no one will give its annoying sad.gif.

i hope i can get one soon

its hard to even catch one when people who have 4 already are clicking them right off just to take them to a market and sell them for eggs no one will give its annoying sad.gif.

Yeah, now that I think about it, I may just stop at four. I can always breed more for freezing, and that would be a waste of CB's anyway.

i have only got one and i am surprised i got that one. i hope someone gives some away to those that cant get any. i got one so at least i have one i am not sure how to get a second tho. someone already has grabbed the egg when i click

...and then I clicked a Pygmy because I thought it was a chicken egg. I really have to memorize those darn egg descriptions. sad.gif

Right there with you. rolleyes.gif And I've been playing this game since '08. Eeeeeeeeeee *CLICK* nooooooooooo!!!

Same, I've been trying to catch just one for the whole day almost.

I agree, with you guys. Recently whenever there is a new release people are grabbing them unnormaly. It seams that this new release will end up like the Blusang and the Golden Wyvern. I was not even able to get my hands on any of those on my own and had to trade for all the ones I have or was gifted. (Thank you again laugh.gif ).

This relase is not different, I was gifted two new eggs ---- thank you so much.

I could not withstand grabbing 4 CB Stripes. In the two years that I am playing - this are 4 out of 5 that I was able to hunt on my own. I am glad for all the ones that got their hands on some new ones but please do not complain if you already have some that you are not getting more cause you are locked with the new ones. There are some around here that do not have that much luck! biggrin.gif

Edited by Mirume

I've never experienced a release like this. Where there are so many other rares/uncommons dropping, I'm not even bothering to hunt for the new eggs right now. xd.png

I grabbed 6 when they first started dropping so I have 3 pairs, but I just can't resist hunting for other lovelies I just skip right over these new eggs. I'm probably going to regret it later when they're almost impossible to grab, but right now, I don't care. tongue.gif

Wow, my first egg already has a large crack and it's only at 600 views. Seems kinda early.

I've never experienced a release like this. Where there are so many other rares/uncommons dropping, I'm not even bothering to hunt for the new eggs right now. xd.png

I grabbed 6 when they first started dropping so I have 3 pairs, but I just can't resist hunting for other lovelies I just skip right over these new eggs. I'm probably going to regret it later when they're almost impossible to grab, but right now, I don't care. tongue.gif

Well if I would be lucky like you grabbing Cb Metallics like you, I would care less about the new ones as well. But aldough I must say that to a certain degree I gave up on the new ones and got some other rares, not as good as you but still.

Also congrats on getting those. biggrin.gif

12 more hours... hurry up biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Dang, I'm so disappointed I missed all those CB GWs. xd.png Right now I'm like "ajdhasjd ignore the new eggs, get the GWs!" laugh.gif

Blargh, turns out I misclicked an albino, amongst other things. Don't really like albinos, not even the eggs. tongue.gif

Grabbed a CB Gold Wyvern On the alpine page. That is a challenge by itself. Aming for someting that might be easily misclicked.

Holy cow! There's so many rares showing up! Today I've seen my very first CB Gold dragon egg- there were two in one drop. I was too stunned to catch the first one and the second one triggered enough surprise for me to just miss it.

Reflexes, where have you gone? I need ya! laugh.gif

Misclicked a cb black!

LOL ... wow.... it's been a very long time since I've heard someone say that.

Cave has gone whacky in a March Madness manner I appreciate. laugh.gif

LOL ... wow.... it's been a very long time since I've heard someone say that.

Cave has gone whacky in a March Madness manner I appreciate. laugh.gif

Well, I actually missclicked 2 CB blacks. xd.png

One yesterday that I traded and another one today.

And I've seen lots of CB metals. I stopped trying getting those from the Alpine though.

I gave my friend my CB Black to hold until my other eggs hatch. Hopefully my eggs hatch so i can get more CB metals. Really desprate for a CB Silver. Crossing my claws!

Please go back to discussing the New release. Posting about other eggs caught and seeing other eggs or hoping to catch other eggs (i.e. other than the new release eggs) are off topic.

edit: The congrats thread http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...0entry7092774 can be used for congrats and the CB metals everywhere thread http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...0entry7092763 can be used to discuss the CB metal boom.

Edited by rubyshoes

Right there with you.  rolleyes.gif  And I've been playing this game since '08.  Eeeeeeeeeee *CLICK* nooooooooooo!!!

I can't tell you how many times I've done that with Spitfire's. I actually forget I'm in the Desert biome and see 'brightly colored markings' and go "oh my god a stripe!". The opposite has happened too where I've seen them in the forest and don't click because I think it's the Desert biome. dry.gif

For some reason these eggs remind me of Valentines Day eggs, anyone else think so or is it just me? huh.gif

Edited by Mr Cerberuss