TJ09

2013-03-04 - Speckle-Throated Dragons

They're found in plain like areas and at the base of mountains...so shouldn't they be in the forest? The forest was considered to include plains.

Oohh, very nice adults!

Can't wait until mine have grown up~ Thanks TJ and spriter(s)!

Utterly gorgeous! I'm so glad I managed to snag a few eggs, I'd definitely love getting a few more for my collection. The colours and style are definitely very different to most other dragons and I like them a lot. smile.gif

The adults are so cool! I really like the antennas...they remind me of the antennas of the animals in James Cameron's Avatar, which the Na'vi would bond with.

They look a bit bare.. >.< sort of like hairless cats.

But otherwise their really rather pretty.

Out of all the sprites i like the egg and S1 hatchling the best..

And just noticed, the last part of descriptions, female and males differ.. QoQ precious

Edited by suskekun222

Whoooaa I'm not really a fan of the hatchlings so I wasn't expecting to like the adults, but this is a surprise... I love them! xd.png

Love, love, love the new adults! Very beautiful! That body color is just devine!

Got some more Speckles but mis-clicked a &^%$$#! Winter! AP in five hours!

Something about the male is bugging me, but maybe I'm just looking at it wrong...the male's antenna(?)seem to be on his neck? Or what is it with the neck? Does anyone else notice this? Maybe it's just me.

4 more misclicks. >_< Now I'm locked for hours. ugh...

Edited by MedievalMystic

OMG these turned out gorgeous. wub.gif

What a beautiful lineage they'd make with female Silvers.

Something about the male is bugging me, but maybe I'm just looking at it wrong...the male's antenna(?)seem to be on his neck? Or what is it with the neck? Does anyone else notice this? Maybe it's just me.

4 more misclicks. >_< Now I'm locked for hours. ugh...

They are very pretty, but I can't figure the male out either. I have even enlarged the page. I love the females though. Well done.

I was wondering this too. I do like the female sprite, but I just...can't make sense of the male one at all.

They are very pretty, but I can't figure the male out either

I was wondering this too. I do like the female sprite, but I just...can't make sense of the male one at all.

I'm glad I'm not alone! It looks like the male's face is turned to the right, and then it looks like he has a well, a little bird or something, sitting on his neck. lol God, I hope I don't offend the artist! I'm just trying to figure out what I'm actually looking at ..

Edited by MedievalMystic

I agree completely, I can't make out the head.

Edited by Dubious

These turned out nice! I'm with a lot of people on this one......liking the female sprite more. I even tried inspecting the male sprite some more too and am having a hard time making out the head part. xd.png

I agree that the male's anatomy is a little hard to figure out. If the speckled part is his throat it looks like his neck is twisted the wrong way. But I think his antennae (or whatever they are) actually start at the top of his head, but don't separate until they get farther out. If you look at how they are positioned on the hatchling, they seem to start at the back of the head.

Edited to add that in over all I love the sprite for both genders.

Edited by purplehaze

And now that I know where they're going to go in my custom sort, I guess I'm off to bed. laugh.gif Good night/morning/afternoon/bleary indeterminate time, all!

I just ran them thru the lineage builder at ND, and the Gold and Silver Pairings take my breath away!!

I'm still unsure on whether I like the adults! The style is definitely different.

I'm thinking of pairing them up with sunstones honestly. Suntones are shiny and have a regal look to them, and the soft playfulness of these guys may balence them out.

I'm still unsure on whether I like the adults! The style is definitely different.

Me too! I like the Hatchlings a bit more! I think I might pair them up with Pillows!

*whistles* These are some pretty ones. <33

But, uh...who made them/sprited them?