TJ09

2013-03-04 - Speckle-Throated Dragons

Wow! The hatchlings are gorgeous! biggrin.gif

On another note, I was wondering if there's a reason I'm (and/or if I'm the only one) getting alerts for all the forum-update things but never for the new dragons? oO Last time I checked I'm still on the "News Forum Alerts" thing, so that means I should get alerts for all the posts in the news section and not only a skimmed half of them... right?

Please tell me if there's something I'm doing wrong? xd.png

40 CTRL-click tabs on last drop = No joy....

and it looks like its back to the hourly only drops. Pfft. Time to egg lock myself with pretty bred eggs so I can't be tempted anymore.

Somehow managed to swipe 4 eggs straight after each other... Internet, I'll never call you slow again.

I went through the night waiting my scroll to unlock for those

Finally got three of them, almost in a row wub.gif

Got the four I needed (plus two reflex clicked Winters). I'm done for today. Will try to catch some more for gifting smile.gif

Oh! This tabbing is MAGIC! Makes fingers sore though, but definetely worth it!

Third, hope that would compensate the fact I can't influence any to become female.. so I'm really hoping I'm ending up with 3 males xd.png

I'm really curious how these little ones will turn out as adults, they really look very unique and original so far smile.gif

Oh my - so many lovely people...

I now have 2 gifted eggs, and a nearly full PM box of gift offers.

I won't name them here so they can aviod a PM deluge - but THANK YOU!

I'd love to catch one but I have to study .... They look so pretty. I wonder what the adults will look like ? smile.gif Maybe I'll find one in the Abandoned area... Anyways my chances are pretty slim.

I'd love to catch one but I have to study .... They look so pretty. I wonder what the adults will look like ? smile.gif Maybe I'll find one in the Abandoned area... Anyways my chances are pretty slim.

Good Luck!

Yea, multiple tabbing isn't a guarentee by far, the first few times I tried yesterday to get them I didn't catch any, but on what was prolly like the 10PM EST drop I managed to catch my four! xd.png;

Influenced my first two, I should have another pink grow up in time to influence male and another to come off cooldown to influence female. Then I'll be done with the boogers for the time being and get back to work on my backlog. (And my red and pink hoarding, I NEVER HAVE ENOUGH OMG.) 8D

I caught my fourth at the very start of this drop. I'm out now. :3

I missed two Silvers. (Beautiful glow)

But I want to cry now since I missed a Gold. ): Ugh, my stomach dropped and omg. Metallic gleam egg just poofed!

Grabbed 3 more Speckles and 1 Black.

censorkip.gif Missed 2 Silvers and 2 Ices in the Alpine, went to the Desert and missed a Gold, went to the Forest and missed a Cheese, then misclicked a stupid Spitfire. dry.gif

Yay! I managed to obtain 2 this drop. Now to hopefully get one for my Daughter next hour, she will be stoked but she has no chance without help.

censorkip.gif Missed 2 Silvers and 2 Ices in the Alpine, went to the Desert and missed a Gold, went to the Forest and missed a Cheese, then misclicked a stupid Spitfire. dry.gif

Talk about unluckier than me...... :C

There were a ton of ices in the Alpine. o_o; But those aren't too bad to grab. >.> Just... the CB Golds. D: I wannnntttt.

Talk about unluckier than me...... :C

Yeah, I was so mad... mad.gif The stupid thing locked me, too. I'll have to abandon it when I get back from work tonight, then return to the hunt.

They are appearing more often now... But now the rarer dragons are more common. I've seem about 10 CB golds and about half as many CB Silvers on the alpine hourly drops.

I'm pretty frustrated because I was trying to get a speckle-throated and noticed that gold about 5 seconds too late. Refresh the page, still there. Refresh again, still there. Click really fast. Nothing. AAARRRGGHHH!!

But I did get two of the new release. My job is done.