TJ09

2013-03-04 - Speckle-Throated Dragons

Oh man, I was the complete opposite. xd.png Had to ditch Chrome and redownload Firefox for even a chance at an egg. Kinda annoying having two browsers again (excluding Safari which I can't get rid of blah) but beats not getting any eggs. :u

damn I would never think about trying to live on only one browser. I use firefox and Chrome at the same time, all the time. Opera is my backup browser occasionally. IE and Safari are just there for those rare moments when I need to test something or something isn't working right because the website insists on IE.

Having at least two browsers is always a good thing. It enables you to figure out if it's a browser-specific problem or not.

P.S. Just scroll-locked myself with that last drop. mwuahaha! thank you chrome!

Edited by Arwen17

It'd be great if there was a limit of 2 per user for the first 5 days.

Give us slowpokes a shot.

Baw! How long does it take for an egg to hatch! Please hatch already! I can't get anymore new eggs until my egg hatches! sad.gif

I just got on and I was shocked!

At what rate are these eggs being dropped?

(Every 10 minutes?)

Edited by SuperCream

I use Waterfox as my primary browser and Google Chrome as a backup. I find that I can't catch any eggs with Chrome :/

After having no luck all day and getting locked with misclicks, I finally have my CB pair! They've been influenced and hidden until tomorrow before I start giving them views, and I hope I'm lucky because the S2 hatchlings look GORGEOUS! :love:

(Every 10 minutes?)

like some releases

5 minute drops and hour drops

Edited by lollipop00

Yay I caught one. I was actually thinking that there would be a release sometime soon. The eggs are so pretty!

Yay! I finally got my 2 CB pairs and I'm happily egg-locked. Surprisingly, I got mine during the :05 drops, and only one during the hour. I was sure I was going to miss out, like I did with the Blusangs. I'm so happy to see the ratios change around to be mostly new eggs. smile.gif

(Every 10 minutes?)

Normal 5-minute drops with the hourly drop. They are dropping a lot, most of the eggs are the new breed (alpine)

It'd be great if there was a limit of 2 per user for the first 5 days.

Give us slowpokes a shot.

I support something like this.

Even the first day.

45 minutes before I can finally boot these misclicks! Hopefully, I won't get anymore.

I want to be locked with these new eggs. I absolutely adore the colors on the babies! I bet the adults are going to be stunning! biggrin.gif

Aaaaaand I'm stuck on an iPod for the rest of the night. We'll see how that goes! rolleyes.gif

Thanks TJ for another great release! Trying to get one for a long time. My internet isn't cooperating. sad.gif

Lol, I decided that these lovely babies were cool enough to abandon one of my other eggs to get even another, so I did that and got a 4th.

My first one from a 5 minute drop.

Edited by MaggieXawesomeness

The color they are is called "mauve" but they are metallicky looking....so maybe Rose gold, or possibly a copper....???