TJ09

2013-03-04 - Speckle-Throated Dragons

You reach the summit of the mountains, and are slightly taken aback to see hundreds of dragon trainers staring intently at a large nest, some foaming at the mouth. Every now and then a few copper eggs with rough -yet shiny- shells pop into the nest, only to be leaped upon by several trainers, all screaming "MINE!!" biggrin.gif

And that is why I stayed up an extra hour last night, to catch my four. Madness, I tell you, MAD. NESS.

Though I do have to brag on my CB blusang and yet another CB stripe and black (not misclicks). smile.gif

Good luck, folks still hunting. At least you won't be trampling me in the melee. xd.png

Well I did just get a CB Black a CB Vine and A CB Gold Wyvern, So I am happy! smile.gif Missed the silver however. dry.gif

One, I hope they're common (or I'll flip) 2. they actually look buggish which will be my wish come true! We need more buggie based dragons, we don't have a single one.

Is it possible to teleport the new eggs? I'm trying to but its not working.

Cave caught eggs (i.e. not caught in the ap) cannot be teleported until the 5 hour wait is up.

Edited by rubyshoes

Cave caught eggs (i.e. not caught in the ap) cannot be teleported until the 5 hour wait is up.

Thank you

Exactly how many of these eggs will be released? I am attempting to procure myself one at the present time but the dragcave biomes are going gangbusters. 123 people are at the alpine and 91 are at the desert (I find that last bit amusing, as it has been widely expressed that that ruby speckle throat will only be found in the alpine). Also, if this is a Ruby Speckle-Throated Dragon, then will there be Speckle-throated dragons of other colors?

-removed-

Edited by rubyshoes

Exactly how many of these eggs will be released? I am attempting to procure myself one at the present time but the dragcave biomes are going gangbusters. 123 people are at the alpine and 91 are at the desert (I find that last bit amusing, as it has been widely expressed that that ruby speckle throat will only be found in the alpine). Also, if this is a Ruby Speckle-Throated Dragon, then will there be Speckle-throated dragons of other colors?

-removed-

Careful or a mod will get you for asking for eggs here! But they are in the desert hoping for metals I bet, I tried and missed a few so i went for the new shinies!

Edited by rubyshoes

removed

Theres more than one type of egg being released right now?

Edited by rubyshoes

-removed-

I don't think it's a special release, so I guess it's here to stay. Most likely not the same drop rate as it is now though

Edited by rubyshoes

Well that was a bust I clicked and got "you decide not to stress yourself" xd.pngxd.png

Theres more than one type of egg being released right now?

No. Just one smile.gif

Yep, I'm still thinking they look like butterfly dragons, with those antennae. smile.gif That would be super-cool! Although if the tails seem feathery, hmmm... quail?

They are pretty/cute hatchies biggrin.gif I cant wait to see the adult!

Haven't looked at a drop since last night; are they still mostly new eggs, or is there a lot of older stuff mixed in yet? Inquiring minds want to know...

I want to have at least four of the new eggie biggrin.gif so i'll keep hunting and hunting

Haven't looked at a drop since last night; are they still mostly new eggs, or is there a lot of older stuff mixed in yet? Inquiring minds want to know...

Mostly new eggs, at least the last drop was like that xd.png

Wow, it's almost 23h biggrin.gif

I managed to catch one egg 4 hours ago, it was pure luck since my internet is slow. (I wish this internet was as good as my previous one sad.gif )

Congrats to everyone who has caught an egg biggrin.gif

I'm mostly seeing the new eggs although I haven't checked in about 40mins since I'm waiting on one of my own eggs to hatch.

Egg Catching Ideas:

I've been attempting to catch eggs for the past several hours using firefox and I wasn't catching anything at all. SO I decided "what the hell, I'll try google chrome" and I caught 3 eggs in the last 10 minutes.

So if something isn't working for you, it doesn't hurt to keep trying different things. Usually firefox works better than chrome for me, but not this time apparently.

Just make sure you have absolutely EVERYTHING closed on your computer except the dragoncave page and rebooting your computer once might help as well.

Make sure there's nothing running in the background that you don't need aka stuff like virus scans etc.

You might not catch anything anyway, but at least you know your computer is running at maximum efficiency.

Egg Catching Ideas:

I've been attempting to catch eggs for the past several hours using firefox and I wasn't catching anything at all. SO I decided "what the hell, I'll try google chrome" and I caught 3 eggs in the last 10 minutes.

So if something isn't working for you, it doesn't hurt to keep trying different things. Usually firefox works better than chrome for me, but not this time apparently.

Just make sure you have absolutely EVERYTHING closed on your computer except the dragoncave page and rebooting your computer once might help as well.

Make sure there's nothing running in the background that you don't need aka stuff like virus scans etc.

You might not catch anything anyway, but at least you know your computer is running at maximum efficiency.

Yeah, don't you just love Google Chrome? That's what I used and I got an egg in about 10 minutes as well. biggrin.gif

Egg Catching Ideas:

Oh man, I was the complete opposite. xd.png Had to ditch Chrome and redownload Firefox for even a chance at an egg. Kinda annoying having two browsers again (excluding Safari which I can't get rid of blah) but beats not getting any eggs. :u