TJ09

2013-03-04 - Speckle-Throated Dragons

I need to say something: yes, I've been gifting these. No, do not PM me asking me to gift you. Your chances of being gifted (by me) will actually 'decrease', if you PM me.

I feel a gift is most apprecated if it is a surprise, no?

Edited by Slaskia

Ooh, the 2nd stage hatchling looks intriguing. I like this shade of pink.

3 more hours before I can AP this Canopy and hunt! ninja.gif It's madness out there...

Still none, but I'm not in a rush to get these. NOT SURE IF I LIKE THE HATCHLINGS OR NOT.

Edit: S2 hatchling looks neat! I'm probably going to have to wait until people start trading these though. Lag monster at its finest.

Edited by MagnusMango

Oh, I just checked out TJ's S2 hatchling. I LOVE IT! wub.gif

Oh my... so glad I "accidentally" came on this morning and managed to nab 3 before work! They're dastardly to get now!

Almost time for another hour to come. -Stares at time and Alpine page like a mad dragon- tongue.gif Such a challenge to get one against so many others willing to snatch one before you.

@Slaskia: That's very generous of you smile.gif

I couldn't see what was what on the ungendered hatchie, but the gendered hatchie looks very nice!

There's a new release?? There's a new release??? Aww man And I was so busy today T__T

Gonna try and catch some in the time I have >_<

Well, managed to get one - by trading a CB Ice for it. rolleyes.gif People on hostel wifi can't be picky about where eggs come from!

ETA: Gonna influence it male, then at least I can try it with Luckiest Catch if I want to.

Edited by Amazon_warrior

How fast they go... Phew. I've been on since 7 this morning trying to get at least one, and guess what? Still no luck...

Oh well. If these are still going to drop normally after today, I guess I can always get one then happy.gif

dry.gif missed again. At this rate I'll be one of those people with none. Off to lunch crossing fingers they won't get locked by blockers.

Nice to know that we have new rares. Only released a few hours ago and they're already being mixed into the general Alpine population. So, of course, only the fastest people can catch them. *sigh*

None here either. Lagging for half the time doesn't help.

Wow! I clicked on a lot of eggs, even a couple of commons, and didn't get amything from that hourly drop.

Well jeeze how many people WERE there in that Biome?! I had everything turned off and it said 1047 users online and I don't know if that meant IN the Alpine or not. But missed them all again.

Obsesses.

Edited by Ayelldee