TJ09

2013-03-04 - Speckle-Throated Dragons

when someone adds your eggs/hatchlings to multiple click sites without your approval or knowledge.

the purpose it just to spite and make the babies sick, and perhaps die. ):

but im not sure if thats the only reason.. s:

no dude, im pretty sure its what we do to catch them, open new tabs (press command), refresh, repeat.

when someone adds your eggs/hatchlings to multiple click sites without your approval or knowledge.

the purpose it just to spite and make the babies sick, and perhaps die. ):

but im not sure if thats the only reason.. s:

Viewbombing the Biomes is different from viewbombing someone's eggs....

Viewbombing the biomes is refreshing quickly and clicking the egg as soon as possible.

-hangs head in frustration and gets out her bottle of tylenol for her head, index finger, and the poor F5 key that will equally suffering.-

The new eggs and hatchlings are lovely. I do hope to actually be able to enjoy this one on my scroll instead of just the Wiki. >.<

Good luck everyone. <3

managed top grab 4 so far..what annoyes me so much though is that golds are dropping like crazy and still can't grab them!!! 3-4 years now and still no cb metals on my scroll sad.gif

Viewbombing the Biomes is different from viewbombing someone's eggs....

Viewbombing the biomes is refreshing quickly and clicking the egg as soon as possible.

This. And I meant viewbombing the biom, not an egg. smile.gif Thanks for clarifying.

Actually what I did was just hastily refreshing and clicking simultaniously. I guess that's what everyone does.

In firefox, and perhaps others, if you click with the CTRL button pushed down, then it opens in a new window. And then lots of refreshing (CTRL-R). Faster for me.

#ThereISaMethodtoMymadness lol

Yeh, that's what I was referring to - didn't know it had that name tho. Thought it was what immoral people did to other players' eggs.

Since I don't even SEE the five minute drops any more I have to wait 12 minutes for the hourly. Hope this release doesn't turn out like the Trio one - I never DID get CB's of that release until over a YEAR after the release. NO FUN.

Arrrrgh I got so close! I actually saw one! but wasn't fast enough....>.< Just want 1...and now I have to go to work lol....

do we know how long these are dropping? maybe they'll still be going tonight and I can try again...

if not, then it looks like i'm not getting one because I have nothing of value to trade =/

Eeee. >.<

Sorry sorry, i should have been paying attention.

Thank you as well CheshireFox, for clarifying. (:

are they going to keep going for another 12 hours? sleep time here, im definitely gonna miss them ]:

Eeee. >.<

Sorry sorry, i should have been paying attention.

Thank you as well CheshireFox, for clarifying. (:

@ suskekun222 I am so done dude, im going to sleep ): good luck on ur side

So they re dropping every hour or every 5 mins?

Cave drops another 3-6 eggs every five minutes if there's space, more on the hour usually.

do we know how long these are dropping?

They are a permanent release.

@ suskekun222 I am so done dude, im going to sleep ): good luck on ur side

See ya.

:f

I'll try to get you some eggs as well yeah?

(psst bring the horsemask to school tmmr psst)

They are a permanent release.

Thanks, but I want to clarify....are they dropping at this rate permanently now, or are they just going to get rarer? How long will the chance to grab one on a 5 minute drop go on? Or an hourly drop have a higher chance of containing them?

Arrrrgh I got so close! I actually saw one! but wasn't fast enough....>.< Just want 1...and now I have to go to work lol....

do we know how long these are dropping? maybe they'll still be going tonight and I can try again...

if not, then it looks like i'm not getting one because I have nothing of value to trade =/

Ha, even having stuff of 'value' like I did before it all grew up - doesn't mean you can trade. The list of what I thought were good eggs was reeeediculous and still I got zilcho from them. Trading sucks in a major way now if you're loaded up the wazoo with CB Golds & Silvers.

When I saw a new release I was all charged up, sure hope they start mass-dropping again so that we'll be able to grab a few.