jellyscent

CB Metals everywhere!

The CB metals go to those with the fastest connection and reflexes and sometimes the person that happens to be in the right spot at the right time.

You hit the nail on the head. I am really really curious of the ping to the dragcave for those that catch 2 or 3 metals a day or how'd they score on a hand/eye coordination/reflex test. That may be another thread though smile.gif

Honestly, its not worth hating them over it. As much as I get momentarily jealous, they still got them fair and square. Its really no different then those people who happened to get lucky in the raffle. Some of them are really really nice people and share with others. Some may be less so, but that's life.

So from how I interpret this, you're saying I'm greedy because I have 5 CB metals? Okay, let's go through this, shall we? My first CB Gold I lucked upon in the forest only two months after I joined. My second and third CB metals were both gifts from some very kind people. The last two I traded for because I happened to have what the people wanted, which I usually don't have.

Obviously, if I, and probably a decent amount of other people have been gifted CB Metals, everyone who catches/can trade for them is not greedy. Just because you haven't been gifted one doesn't mean everyone is really greedy and never shares anything.

Even people who have a lot of CB Metals work for them(unless you're 42, who is just a CB metal magnet lol). Usually people who make NDs have lots of CB Metals. They work quite hard for it, by sacrificing their scroll space for a whole 6-7 days, and there is still a decent chance the experiment will fail. Contrary to popular belief, its not that hard to get a 2nd gen Shimmerscale without having a CB Gold/Silver/ND. If you have one of those, there are plenty of people willing to trade a CB metal for a third gen.

So no, not everyone is just "grabbing the wealth" and not sharing it.

Lets not draw this into the trap of everyone snipping at each other please? I'm not saying you are snipping but your comment can come off as baiting. :3 Just trying to nip this in the bud before it becomes a all our rage war.

She wasn't claiming anyone was greedy she was stating her FEELINGS. Feelings and reality don't always match up but the funny thing about that is feelings don't care whether they match up or not they are still going to punch you in the face with feels.

Ahem...And as to the shimmerscale comment I think the proper response it IT USED to be easy. As it stands now most lists are full or so insane long that it would take you over a year to get a baby if you needed one. I tried to get on one list and the person said the lists was 22 people long......I got on a list that long once and the CB tinsel owner quit the cave after she had given out the fifth baby xd.png So there are a lot of risk trading that way.

And yes you can trade Cb metals and Neglecteds for third gen shimmers right now but then most people are back to the point in....oh wow. I can't catch a Cb metal and that's pretty much what all owners are asking for tongue.gif

Trading Inflation. Gotta love it!

Edited by Reidragon

I am so leaving this thread in a cloud of shame.... and going back to catching CB reds and being happy about it biggrin.gif

You can PM if you are still upset and we can talk about how Im a bad person

Edited by Katykins2

I am so leaving this thread in a cloud of shame.... and going back to catching CB reds and being happy about it biggrin.gif

You can PM if you are still upset and we can talk about how Im a bad person

Aww Katy it's not your fault! All of us have fallen into that trap at one point or another. -hugs- I hope you have a great day love :3! One day that Cb metal will come. It may take years. (Took me four years to get my first CB metal but hey I still got one!~)

Aww just missed a CB Gold :'( Oh well at least i've seen one now smile.gifbiggrin.gif

Edited by SilverMoonRain

42... Did you catch that in the forest? XP

Cuz I missed one in the forest. xd.png But At least I managed to click it this time.

Well congrats anyway. smile.gif

Edit-- Also missed 2 CB Blacks and a CB Vine. Caught another CB Vine though.

Also, is it just me, or are CB Blusangs harder to spot then Metals now. xd.png

Edited by Dawnfur

Practically back-to-back Golds in the Forest, and the Alpine started off the drop with a Silver. Missed 'em all.

I think everyone should just calm down and be happy with what they've got. Guys, CB Metals aren't everything in DC! Heck, I have 5 of them, and they're useless - they never give me eggs anyway tongue.gif. And I have never caught one CB Metal myself, I've never even been gifted one, I traded for all of them. It can be done. I have 2nd gen Tinsels, I'm on Shimmer lists - these things can be done without CB Metals. rolleyes.gif

Well I missed every egg I clicked for in that drop, how'd you guys do?

I feel like the combinatrion of the AP not blocking up the cave as often and the longer drops is letting me see more things I can't catch. The little flares of hope are annoying but I'm happy to see they really exist.

Edit: I fail at grammar as well as catching!

Edited by KishaRa

I think I've figured a way to success: avoid the time when FortyTwo is online. xd.png

Seen a silver in the alpine, and I think that gold was in jungle or forest (?)

Yeah, but Grox, you DO have CB Metals, you can easily say that because you have them...

Now, think like someone that has been trying to catch one.

Gawd, I think I should just quit, this game has made me sad enough to make me get stomach aches.

Or upset

Or stressed

Bleh

Am I the only one that keeps forgetting to look at the hourly drops? I guess I just don't care enough to check them. I'd like a CB gold myself but I'm not going to waste time checking every hour and noticing some random person has x many cb golds. I know it;s just a game and it seems a bit disheartening when you just want one but cant even get that many when your neighbor has so many...but really there's more things to do than play on dragoncave.

I think everyone should just calm down and be happy with what they've got. Guys, CB Metals aren't everything in DC! Heck, I have 5 of them, and they're useless - they never give me eggs anyway tongue.gif. And I have never caught one CB Metal myself, I've never even been gifted one, I traded for all of them. It can be done. I have 2nd gen Tinsels, I'm on Shimmer lists - these things can be done without CB Metals. rolleyes.gif

It USED to be able to be done. Unless you have a Shimmer, today you cannot trade for a CB Gold, unless, of course, you have TWO CB Silvers.

<.< >.>

And really, guys, let's just forget this happened. I aren't upset at Katykins, and I'm immensely happy she realized.

lol, and there it is on your scroll. Congrats!

I totally missed seeing that gold, but I did catch a glimpse of silvers in the Jungle and Coast this time. That happened as I was flicking through the biomes and, of course, I noticed the silvers right as I clicked on the next biome. Good job me! smile.gif

I think I've figured a way to success: avoid the time when FortyTwo is online. xd.png

Seen a silver in the alpine, and I think that gold was in jungle or forest (?)

This is my new tactic. laugh.gif

Well to be honest I don't think its greedy if someone has lots of CB's because usually they breed them and gift there offspring so that everyone has a gold or silver, maybe they just like them?? smile.gif

Edit: And also, they are usually the players that have been around for quite awhile so have had more time to catch them and learn how to catch them smile.gif

Edited by SilverMoonRain

Yeah, but Grox, you DO have CB Metals, you can easily say that because you have them...

Now, think like someone that has been trying to catch one.

... It took me 2, maybe 3 years of being on DC to get a CB Metal. Before that I didn't even have any low gens, just a couple of messy ones. I do know how you feel. Just be patient, you'll get CB Metals eventually. I did, even with my terrible internet connection.

Edited by TheGrox

I do recall seeing a leetle too... Course I already have one so I couldn't grab it.

Also, is it just me, or are CB Blusangs harder to spot then Metals now. xd.png

Not just you! I've been wanting to catch blusangs as well.

Also: Whoever it is that is clickbombing my eggs out spite (and it's obvious these clicks aren't all just from curious people looking at my scroll), please stop as it is incredibly childish and you'll only waste your yarolds credits.

Not just you! I've been wanting to catch blusangs as well.

Also: Whoever it is that is clickbombing my eggs out spite (and it's obvious these clicks aren't all just from curious people looking at my scroll), please stop as it is incredibly childish and you'll only waste your yarolds credits.

Really? People are doing that?

Just hide your scroll. People need to grow up.

DC without drama and complaining isn't DC... well I have enough of it so I'll go and give away some 2nd gen metallics *if my dragons are cooperative* and then play with my dogs <3

Just saying so you know, it wasn't me! I removed the link to the egg too (sorry I didn't check to see if you could see who got it sad.gifohmy.gif Sorry!!) !! smile.gif

Edited by SilverMoonRain