jellyscent

CB Metals everywhere!

Also: Whoever it is that is clickbombing my eggs out spite (and it's obvious these clicks aren't all just from curious people looking at my scroll), please stop as it is incredibly childish and you'll only waste your yarolds credits.

Ouch. I really hope it's not that. But to be honest, I think that I've checked out your scroll at least two times today - once when you've commented that you've caught 2 silvers, and right now when you caught a gold. Maybe it's just people checking it out more then once?

I think everyone should just calm down and be happy with what they've got. Guys, CB Metals aren't everything in DC! Heck, I have 5 of them, and they're useless - they never give me eggs anyway tongue.gif. And I have never caught one CB Metal myself, I've never even been gifted one, I traded for all of them. It can be done. I have 2nd gen Tinsels, I'm on Shimmer lists - these things can be done without CB Metals. rolleyes.gif

Lol it's easy to be happy with what you have when you have what the public perceives as nice things xd.png I think that is the trap people fall into here as well. The same one people fall into in RL. Everyone wants nice and shiny things and why not? They are nice and shiny!

I would like some CB metals for lines. Yes I know it's frustrating since they hardly breed but when they do breed the feeling is like none other. The first time my Cb silver pair bred I was through the roof happy.

Anyway trading used to be easy. It is not that way any longer. All anyone wants is Shimmers and the people who don't have them far outweigh those that do. I am sure you got on shimmer lists and probably traded reasonable things. But then you were one of the first people to get to those people. Now almost all the lists are closed or so insane long that getting on them is pointless cause by the time you get your baby they will be bred well like tinsels. Only those that get them early can reap the benefits. So grats to you <3! You are one of the lucky ones.

Any maybe YOU didn't trade Cb metals for those things but look at Trade threads and Pm people now. I have pmed 6 people who on their profiles have advertised they are making Cb shimmer third gen lists. Guess how many of those people when I offered said they were only accepting metals currently? All six of them xP

Guess who we blame for that? Supply and Demand. Less supply and more then insane demand drives prices up for those things into the stratosphere. Which is why I desperately wish there was more supply. Sadly there isn't.

Sadly just like in RL not everyone can be lucky so of course that is going to come with envy and disappointment. It does in RL so I don't get why people are all so surprised when the same feelings come though in this site? Human nature guys. Can't change it.

That said please don't think I am bashing you or anyone else for having awesome things! It's a refection on how well you guys play the game and you should be proud of it <3! It's just that you can't be all that surprised when people are jealous and or disappointed. To some of the people here you guys are like the rich kids who have all the toys xd.png! We are all human with human thoughts and feelings. On top of that we are all from different age groups and countries and all of us feel and perceive things differently. So there is not going to be one pretty normal box and category everyone will fit neatly into. I think all anyone can do is take that into response when making posts and try your best to stress that just because you personally feel this doesn't mean it is that way. It's just how you feel!

Right now the majority of us are feeling frustrated and I think that's fair and logical. Let us feel it and vent. We'll get over it. We always do xd.png!

Edited by Reidragon

Also: Whoever it is that is clickbombing my eggs out spite (and it's obvious these clicks aren't all just from curious people looking at my scroll), please stop as it is incredibly childish and you'll only waste your yarolds credits.

I hope they don't do it again dry.gif

By the way, I only looked at your scroll once >.<

*mindblown*

Just saying so you know, it wasn't me! I removed the link to the egg too (sorry I didn't check to see if you could see who got it sad.gifohmy.gif Sorry!!) !! smile.gif

Nah, I know it wasn't because of you posting the link to one of my eggs.

I left the room for 2 minutes and somehow *all* my eggs (except a nocturne) had gained ~10 clicks, but not near-equal amounts of views/unique views. And the click stats was climbing pretty fast, too.

Dawnfur - I thought about hiding my scroll but I don't like doing that because then people can't look at my adults to see about breeding requests.

But anyway - good luck to you guys! The metals are really raining down right now.

Oh!

I'm nearly embarrased to say i finally was able to catch my second Cb gold today! But i'm so glad! xd.png

I now have my long awaited CB pair! And no! I will not trade it for anything!

Nothing here; just blockers and a blocked AP for me. dry.gif

I have only seen a few CB metals in the whole time I've been on DC; during the THW drop and during the metal breeding explosion.

Edited by animals4501

Oh!

I'm nearly embarrased to say i finally was able to catch my second Cb gold today! But i'm so glad! xd.png

I now have my long awaited CB pair! And no! I will not trade it for anything!

Congrats! smile.gif

Nah, I know it wasn't because of you posting the link to one of my eggs.

I left the room for 2 minutes and somehow *all* my eggs (except a nocturne) had gained ~10 clicks, but not near-equal amounts of views/unique views. And the click stats was climbing pretty fast, too.

Dawnfur - I thought about hiding my scroll but I don't like doing that because then people can't look at my adults to see about breeding requests.

But anyway - good luck to you guys! The metals are really raining down right now.

It sounds to me like someone added your scroll to a click site. :/ You might unfog a few of your eggs and look around the click sites to see which one it is, so you can pull them off there.

It can be a bit frustrating when one isn't able to catch a cb metal (due to slow connection. old computer - whatever the reason) and it seems that always the same players, over and over again, snatch silvers and gold en masse.

But those (fortunate) players don't grab the cb metals because they're mean or greedy - it's only the way they're playing the game due to their possibilities.

And: Yes, when I'm having a bad day I use to be jealous of them, too. biggrin.gif

@FortyTwo: Sorry to hear that.

Edited by counselor

Only thing I'm saying is if you have 5+ cb golds/silvers why do you need more?

Because no one needs any dragons.

I have dozens and dozens of CB terraes, how am I different?

People just like them and, to be honest, I have never seen anyone gifting CB metallics, (which doesn't mean they don't exist) but this community is absolutely lovely. They have helped me a bunch, even gifting me eggs that could be traded for handsome sums. I can understand your frustration, but their way of playing is as legitimate as those who like hoarding commons.

They might want to start an lineage project using CB golds/ Silvers or they might just like the sprite? If we keep trying, we'll all get one eventually so don't worry! smile.gif

But if you know there's a demand for them, why don't you let other people grab them? Or even gift them?

But if you know there's a demand for them, why don't you let other people grab them? Or even gift them?

Some people do gift them or use them to breed second gens to gift!! smile.gif

Edited by SilverMoonRain

Because, again, no one is obligated to. It would be a very nice gesture on their part, yes. But what you're asking here is for other people to do what you want. But what about what they want? Why is their want (for whatever reason) less important than yours?

Edited by Noxion

Yes, but most people use them as fodders, and while I realize that's part of playing the game, seeing most people with 1 gold at most, with a messy lineage kind of irks me when there's other people who have 10 cb/second gens

Before we start having problems. I strongly suggest members stop the name calling, and remember there is no limit on metallic's.

Because, again, no one is obligated to. It would be a very nice gesture on their part, yes. But what you're asking here is for other people to do what you want. But what about what they want? Why is their want (for whatever reason) less important than yours?

I was never stating that they must gift, I was only stating it would a pretty nice thing if they have multiple cbs.

Oh well. I caught a CB Magma, so I'm out for this drop biggrin.gif Good luck, all of you!

I was never stating that they must gift, I was only stating it would a pretty nice thing if they have multiple cbs.

Yes, it is. I don't disagree with that; it would be a kind gesture to gift CB metallics to those who don't have any. What I am concerned though, is the volume of envy uncomfortably teetering into dog-piling territory that CB metallic catchers seem to get because - I mean, no one should feel bad for how they play the game.

And I'm not saying they should, I only asked why they needed more, as an honest question which could've gotten multiple answers, "for a project" per say.

Not just you! I've been wanting to catch blusangs as well.

You know per IP the view/click is just counted once. (not like every time or every 24h like it used to be)

So its not 1 Person.

10 views/click = 10 different people!

edit to add: if you really have your scroll at yarolds I suggest hiding the metals for the first day. I gain 50-90 views a day for new stuff on my scroll.

Edited by tridymite