jellyscent

CB Metals everywhere!

Forgot to abandon a misclick.

'Scuse me while I go cry in a corner.

wow, seems like that would be really hard on an Ipad! D: that you clicked it and got that page... that really sucks >.< thats the worst feeling ever

Its even worse when you click one then see you aren't logged in. God I'm so stupid. >_<

Edited by KaelaBoo24

Breeding and metal drops are slowly drying up and soon we'll have a 'Children of Men' situation where we'll have no baby dragons ever. Only adults.

The world of Dragcave will slowly begin to collapse with no babies. D:

Edited by Wolfsong442

Has anyone seen any in the last couple drops? I haven't. huh.gif

I have. I missed a CB Silver in the last drop. xd.png

Breeding and metal drops are slowly drying up and soon we'll have a 'Children of Men' situation where we'll have no baby dragons ever. Only adults.

The world of Dragcave will slowly begin to collapse with no babies. D:

I lol'd xd.png Hallerious lol. I did see one Silver I forget which biome though. Stinks that the drop only lasts ten minutes now till near the next hour sad.gif

wow, seems like that would be really hard on an Ipad! D: that you clicked it and got that page... that really sucks >.< thats the worst feeling ever

It's not really hard on the iPad, but I think I'm being biased xd.png

i havnt been seeing any of the metalics except GW's but ive been getting CB blacks like crazy o.o

I lol'd xd.png Hallerious lol. I did see one Silver I forget which biome though. Stinks that the drop only lasts ten minutes now till near the next hour sad.gif

Weren't they shorter a couple weeks ago or so? (6-7 minutes?) They were only going longer for the past couple days because the AP was disturbingly squeaky clean. (Seriously I honestly get kind of worried when it's that sparse for that long, it should be a good thing, but it just seems weird to me?)

Heck, I actually initially thought that drought in the AP was caused by the bad metal breeding... there was so much lovely metals and metalkin in there. Had to stop myself from clicking every bronze tinsel I saw. blink.gif

(Or maybe now people are just breeding their non-metals. I dunno, I'm not really savvy enough to keep track of the breeders and such on this site.)

Well, I actually saw some metals before and during the last drop. I managed to click on none of them, because I'm good like that. tongue.gif I always see things I want and I'm like 'omg!' and then I hit the refresh button. xd.png I think I need to work on these bad habits.

3 golds in the alpine. Missed all of them. Congrats to the person that got them.

@DorkJulian: Previous drops lasted for five minutes before the AP blocking kicked in. Now they last for ten.

Edited by PointOfOrigin

i always love seeing the description of the silver egg "this egg gives off a beautiful glow", it seems easier to recognize than the golds description, and i like that on my browser its only a one line sentence so i can see it easier lol, i always get confused by the golds one,since its a much longer description, i sit and think a minute xd.png the description should just say "SILVER EGG, GRAB ME!!!1" and "GOLD EGG aksjha" wink.gif

i always love seeing the description of the silver egg "this egg gives off a beautiful glow", it seems easier to recognize than the golds description, and i like that on my browser its only a one line sentence so i can see it easier lol, i always get confused by the golds one,since its a much longer description, i sit and think a minute xd.png the description should just say "SILVER EGG, GRAB ME!!!1" and "GOLD EGG aksjha" wink.gif

I think a lot of us get hung up over the description of the silver name because there are so many other glowing, shimmering, and bright eggs in the cave. IT'S SO MANY TO REMEMBER WHICH IS WHICH IN A SHORT MOMENT D8

It's the same with me and all the warm/hot eggs. (You'd think I'd get more accidental magmas that way since I collect so many reds.)

PointOfOrigin: Ah! Thought that was it. My lost, original point remains, at least ten minutes is more than five, I'm not gonna complain.

God! i can't STAND it!! To hear everyone talk, it was raining metals in the Cave - but was I able to catch a one??? Envyenvyenvy. Covetcovetcovet. Can't even TRADE for them. Arg. but this isn't a rant, really it isn't because ranting's not allowed, I'm merely expressing myself.

Truly it's not a rant, I wouldn't rant.

Honest.

I decided to camp in the alpines last hour and saw a CB silver and a gold a couple lines after. I hesitated on both so I didn't get any. I did pick up a cb ice, gold wyvern, and black. I wonder if that's enough to get a CB metallic. Probably not, won't hurt to look though.

I decided to camp in the alpines last hour and saw a CB silver and a gold a couple lines after. I hesitated on both so I didn't get any. I did pick up a cb ice, gold wyvern, and black. I wonder if that's enough to get a CB metallic. Probably not, won't hurt to look though.

Well I wish you the best of luck! Like I said yesterday, I've been trying with a Blusang hatchie, multiple CB Blacks (eggs and hatchies), multiple CB Winters (eggs and hatchies), a couple of CB Nebulas, and a couple of CB Stripes, as well as a CB Ice (grew up) and a CB Magma.

Result = NADA.

Well I wish you the best of luck! Like I said yesterday, I've been trying with a Blusang hatchie, multiple CB Blacks (eggs and hatchies), multiple CB Winters (eggs and hatchies), a couple of CB Nebulas, and a couple of CB Stripes, as well as a CB Ice (grew up) and a CB Magma.

Result = NADA.

Thanks for the info. I haven't been following this thread, so I had no idea. I guess I can erase those hopes, but I can see what I can get for them. I really don't need any of them, but I might keep the black and give away the others. And try not to reflex click them next time.

I saw a silver in the Desert (?). Yeah, I think it was there. I was switching between Alpine, Desert and Volcano so much, I can't be sure. smile.gif No luck catching metals again, of course.

Its even worse when you click one then see you aren't logged in. God I'm so stupid. >_<

This has never been a problem for me because I don't use the original theme. But what I really hate is when I accidentally refresh over stuff (/)_-)

Eagerly awaiting the drop in a half hour...

Does anyone know the strategy of the people who actually catch metals? Like what biome, do they switch around or stick to one?