TJ09

2013-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Maybe you get the flower by sending one to TJ... how do you do that anyways?

Type TJ09 as the receiver

And I tried this - no LOL Gardenia for me.

And I also tried breeding some of my Dragons - nothing there.

Starting to think I shouldn't look into how to get it because if I don't get it and find out it was something easy - I'll kick myself.

what about gfting someone?

UH......hmmmmm. I MIGHT have gifted a dragon. I do that a lot. I just can't remember if I did that on the 14th. It's not an unusual thing for me to do, I get impatient easily with trades, lol.

I have an Idea about this whole "flower" thing, this holiday is all about love, what if you just have to breed dragons to get randomly selected?

I bred hundreds of dragons yesterday, no dice. Some on the 14th as well. If it were that simple, there would be a lot more of those Gardenias around. I'm totally stumped.

I never said anything about a connection, just that the hint lies in something that is in-cave that can also been seen on the forums.

I'm almost CERTAIN it has to do with the new Valentine's Dragons that Corteo made OR the image on the vase and in the news post from LadyLyzar. Hm...

Since this flower is considered an "alt", I have a somewhat random hypothesis.

Hatching an alt.

...This will probably get shot down, but hey, that's my own logic in action there.

UH......hmmmmm. I MIGHT have gifted a dragon. I do that a lot. I just can't remember if I did that on the 14th. It's not an unusual thing for me to do, I get impatient easily with trades, lol.

Nah, i tried gifting people eggs. I even tried gifting the V-day egg. Nada.

I didn't try gifting a hatchie, but that rules out eggs, at least.

Lawl this is so hilarious watching you all ponder the mystery. Not that I've worked it out, however.

Lawl this is so hilarious watching you all ponder the mystery. Not that I've worked it out, however.

I now right - I've been sitting here thinking and watching, both amused - and depressed.

Oh well, something to do while waiting for a hatchling to Gender...

So here's what I have so far from this thread:

-It has nothing to do with sending / receiving a certain number or type of flower

-You can't send it.

-The clues are not related to dragon names on Shikaru's scroll.

-Whatever it is that you have to do to get it, it's not complicated

-The hints are located in places other than Shikaru's posts

-There is a clue to be found out in the open somewhere.

-It's technically in the cave, but it's not something you couldn't find on the forums. (so -maybe it's in the cave, but there's a link to it somewhere in the forums?)

-Someone not on the forums could figure it out, but probably wouldn't because they wouldn't have any reason to think about it (either this means they wouldn't think about whatever it is you have to do to get it, or they just wouldn't think about the lol gardenia in the first place because they wouldn't have heard about it?)

-It has nothing to do with naming/renaming dragons.

-The 'connection' to the forums and cave isn't something hidden in the code or anything.

And I have no idea what it is.

Think I'll be giving up now.

You've beaten me, lol gardenia!

I never said anything about a connection, just that the hint lies in something that is in-cave that can also been seen on the forums.

It does not.

That gardenia vase is amazing though. xd.png

...TJ is in cave and can also be seen on the forums.

And there are two numbers in his username.

Are you going to try? Or maybe you're supposed to send TJ a message asking for the flower... nah, it's no nice to bug others.

This is ridiculous. It's something easy, right? We should be able to find it without coming up with these wild theories, seriously.

GRRR!! TJ, pwease pwease, hatch your eggies!!!! cool.gif

This is ridiculous. It's something easy, right? We should be able to find it without coming up with these wild theories, seriously.

so maybe we aren't supposed to find it and forever hate tj when we realize we simply can't get it? D:

its not clicking somthing like the easter egg contest right?

Nothing like that.

The hints are located in places other than Shikaru's posts

Though I never said that there weren't hints in my posts.

Just overanalyzing every single one isn't the right path to figuring out the mystery.

Off again, be back later tonight.

I am stumped it will be so easy once it is revealed that we will laugh and cry at the same time.

Wow, I saw on the Twitter we had sent 170k flowers by yesterday sometime. =o

that is a lot of flowers ohmy.gif wonder I'm still shocked at how fast the flower request thread grew blink.gif