TJ09

2013-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

okay..

it's supposed to be simple.

what do we know that is simple on this site?

what is in the game and the site itself.

River is well aware.

Edited by Ashes The Second

its can be seen here and in the cave right, lol how about the terms and conditions, or the privacy policy xd.png

Riverwillows, you realize that you have the "special" flower right?

Yes, that's why I"ve been wracking my brains here, trying to help people figure out how to get it themselves, because I do not know how I got it. hehe.

its can be seen here and in the cave right, lol how about the terms and conditions, or the privacy policy xd.png

It's none of those pages _I've checked them all and no flower :C

You're all getting so desperate now xd.png

Heh, I'm joking. Sock was joking, people took it seriously, and now I am lightly mocking them.

Does your avatar have any connection?

No, I made that yesterday.

The two kissing dragons on the vase and on Tj's post look a lot like stripeds...

Maybe it could have something to do with rearranging a stripe couple in a certain way

Ok my brain is working over time i wonder if it has anything to do with the calander? You know the ones who's birthday is on Valentines day.TJ did say to gigt family freinds and strangers. biggrin.gif

Not striped but they look like one of LadyLyzar's dragons.

EDIT: Also hai Shikaru, thought you were going?

Edited by Ashywolf

shi, is there /any/ less vauge hint?

how simple should we be going here? clicking stuff, looking for something in a page, what?

Is there a way to complete this event? I don't know if I should be trying to get a certain number of flowers or sending them.

Is there a way to complete this event? I don't know if I should be trying to get a certain number of flowers or sending them.

It's been confirmed that it has nothing at all to do with the number of flowers given or received.

Nope, no numbers- nothing to "complete", unless you set your own goal ,just a week of sending flowers, the "prize " is the fun and the vase badge biggrin.gif

It's been confirmed that it has nothing at all to do with the number of flowers given or received.

So the badge will always have one flower in it then? Thank you for your response.

Not striped but they look like one of LadyLyzar's dragons.

EDIT: Also hai Shikaru, thought you were going?

to amused to stay away perhaps? tongue.gif

shi, is there /any/ less vauge hint?

how simple should we be going here? clicking stuff, looking for something in a page, what?

She said earlier that is was not at all involved or complicated, a simple thing.

And while she has answered pretty much every question, including my first one, she has avoided answering my follow up, is it something that can be gained by clicking on it, or can only be gained as a gift. And I've asked twice. laugh.gif

So the badge will always have one flower in it then? Thank you for your response.

You will have as many flowers as people send you, there is a flower request thread in the site discussion section if you would like more. I sent you a few!

LOL don't mistake me for a mod, I have no idea about the badge. But this event definitely doesn't have a 'goal' as such... the badge might change at the end, but I don't know for sure.

I thought you were talking about the lol-flower the rest of us are babbling about.

/been stalking this thread for awhile for the lolflower mystery

Well, I'm totally wrecked still.

i too have been stalking here, waiting for someone to say that they solved the mystery

This thread is amusing.

THINK!

CONSPIRACIES!

I'm just happy that I have flowers. No need to break my brains trying to figure out how to receive a Gardenia.