TJ09

2013-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

month of feb is two, the v-day dragons we can only get in two, the original time to send out the flowers was five minutes, but then was made two.

lol that was a joke started by SockPuppetStrangler. (Notice how I put TWO different forms of TWO on the list?)

checking pages...

nothing.

If it were complicated, people who have the lol gardenia would know what they did. unsure.gif

Please. I was the person bookmarking the plot solution guides. I followed their instructions religiously. xd.png

I know! Well, there's an aqua coloured gardenia with white fringes. People are trying to figure out how to get it.

I just gave up on Neopets, I get bored really easy!

I think the flower having LOL in the code is a clue

If it were complicated, people who have the lol gardenia would know what they did. unsure.gif

then what could it possibly be? a sequence of events?

we also know that a user not on the forums wouldn't be able to get it? [i'm not sure what that means].

It can't be anything too outrageous, can it? I mean, someone (can't remember who) showed a screenshot of it early on asking whether anyone else had that flower. Before then, we had no idea the flower existed so we weren't purposely trying to get it. Maybe it's something more subconscious than we thought?

If it were complicated, people who have the lol gardenia would know what they did.  unsure.gif

Exactly. If it were a series of actions it would be too unlikely several people would do the same thing, and if it were complicated or something quite unusual in one's playstyle surely someone would remember it.

Hum...I'm just wandering around the cave aimlessly trying to come up with ideas. x3

I looked at a copy that I have saved and it shows

"Gardenialol.png" if that is any help...

...in only semi-related wondering, I wonder how many flowers TJ has gotten from people trying to get this flower.

It can't be anything too outrageous, can it? I mean, someone (can't remember who) showed a screenshot of it early on asking whether anyone else had that flower. Before then, we had no idea the flower existed so we weren't purposely trying to get it. Maybe it's something more subconscious than we thought?

i'm thinking a sequence of events.

i have no idea what would be subconscious to us? clicksites, maybe? those are in and out of the forum? idk.

then what could it possibly be? a sequence of events?

we also know that a user not on the forums wouldn't be able to get it? [i'm not sure what that means].

I dont think so, it might be a page! I'm thinking..................... I'm thinking..................... I'm thinking..................... I'm thinking.....................

I got nothing mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

Well I'm guessing it is something that people can do on accident or without the intention of getting the flower because some people have gotten it without thinking they did something special to get it.

Let's visit all the hidden pages and the special eggs/pancakes, ok?

Damn. I'm in and out of the Cave and forum all day, I check my breedings, I look at trades, I check the status of dragons I'm on the lists for, I maybe rename a few dragons here and there, I might shift my scroll around, I cruise the AP and Cave for potential goodies......damn.

Can't think of anything I did unusual on the 14th, which is when I got my flower.

Only thing is, I was all over TJ's eggies like snot on a windshield. Sending flowers, that's it.

Edited by Riverwillows

*Slams head on keyboard in frustration* hcyyfusdfhdfs

What would it be! It must be something really simple! I think we might me over thinking it!

Currently sending every second gardenia (so skipping at the same time). Nothing so far. o3o

i think i give up.

there's no way we can get it if we have no idea how to even start getting it.

//groan.

i don't know. i'm an awful puzzle-solver.

Damn. I'm in and out of the Cave and forum all day, I check my breedings, I look at trades, I check the status of dragons I'm on the lists for, I maybe rename a few dragons here and there, I might shift my scroll around, I cruise the AP and Cave for potential goodies......damn.

Can't think of anything I did unusual on the 14th, which is when I got my flower.

Maybe renaming some dragon with valentine-y words in there name??? I'm just desperate!

Nope....just adding my surname "Tinsyl" to some of my tinsels I had forgotten to do so to. That's it.

Currently sending every second gardenia (so skipping at the same time). Nothing so far. o3o

D: YOU COMBINED THE CONSPIRACIES?!?!?!? NO ONE COMBINES THE CONSPIRACIES!

Now DC will explode, thanks to your rather careless actions.

In case you were actually serious about that ("skipping" and "two" were both jokes), I'd like to point out that it has been confirmed that it has nothing to do with what you send.

D: YOU COMBINED THE CONSPIRACIES?!?!?!? NO ONE COMBINES THE CONSPIRACIES!

Now DC will explode, thanks to your rather careless actions.

In case you were actually serious about that ("skipping" and "two" were both jokes), I'd like to point out that it has been confirmed that it has nothing to do with what you send.

Oh, really? Damn.

(yes, I was serious. v.v /awkward)