TJ09

2013-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

the coding for the lolgardenia isn't giving any hints, so that route is bust.

quick, drag the smart people from neopets in here.

Maybe it had something to do with renaming your dragons?

Unless it's renaming your dragons with something specific (in which case I have no idea how the cave would track that :D), I don't think it's that. I've renamed a handful of dragons since the event started and nada.

quick, drag the smart people from neopets in here.

I know right, with-in a couple of minutes the ENTIRE site would have one if we got Neopetians here mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

Yeah, at this point I'm pretty sure that the answer is the admin. It would fit the clues.

Even the spanning-the-sites one. TJ is admin of both cave and forum, but more present on the forum, and therefore more likely to be known by a forum user. THE DAMN COLORS MATCH HIS AVATAR. The secret can't be given out simply to protect TJ from a flood of requests from us annoying users. Uh... and other stuff. There's two letters in TJ. He skipped over responding to my questions.

If this is NOT the real answer, I'm fine with it, because honestly it's a pretty damn good guess if you ask me.

Yeah, at this point I'm pretty sure that the answer is the admin. It would fit the clues.

Even the spanning-the-sites one. TJ is admin of both cave and forum, but more present on the forum, and therefore more likely to be known by a forum user. THE DAMN COLORS MATCH HIS AVATAR. The secret can't be given out simply to protect TJ from a flood of requests from us annoying users. Uh... and other stuff. There's two letters in TJ. He skipped over responding to my questions.

If this is NOT the real answer, I'm fine with it, because honestly it's a pretty damn good guess if you ask me.

i guess that makes sense. too bad we can't get the flowers, then, but it doesn't fit the whole just getting a flower?

i guess that makes sense. too bad we can't get the flowers, then, but it doesn't fit the whole just getting a flower?

How does it not fit? It fits with the giving and getting in that TJ can give to us and we can get from him. TJ is special, do not question the mighty admin.

How does it not fit? It fits with the giving and getting in that TJ can give to us and we can get from him. TJ is special, do not question the mighty admin.

i mean, why would he make it so only a few users can get it? what's the point?

And I don't even KNOW TJ, I wouldn't even think he knows I exist! So, IF he is the only that can send them, it would have to have been random.

I'd agree that TJ might be sending the lol-gardenias...but someone earlier in the thread summed up some facts we know, including "It has nothing to do with sending or receiving flowers", and shikaru said it was all accurate. So I don't know. /sigh

I think it's time for me to retire, enough fretting for today. ^^;

i mean, why would he make it so only a few users can get it? what's the point?

Well, that's kinda how tinsels/shimmers/HM prizes/alts/spriter alts work too, non? :D So it's nothing unusual. Unexpected, maybe, but not something that we're not familiar with.

Maybe he enjoys taunting the masses. ;n;

Well, that's kinda how tinsels/shimmers/HM prizes/alts/spriter alts work too, non? biggrin.gif So it's nothing unusual. Unexpected, maybe, but not something that we're not familiar with.

i still find it strange -- you can get a shimmer all year round, but this event probably will never happen again -- why not allow the userbase to get one? :\

i still find it strange -- you can get a shimmer all year round, but this event probably will never happen again -- why not allow the userbase to get one? :\

^Totally! I say we keep looking for an answer!

It's technically in cave, but it's not something you couldn't fine on the forums.

And:

A non-forumer could get the flower, to my knowledge. That one I'm not entirely sure how it's done.

What do you do from the forums to access the cave? Which methods of accessing the cave did the recipients do? Anything else that these quotes lead to?

This I do not doubt at all laugh.gif

And:

What do you do from the forums to access the cave? Which methods of accessing the cave did the recipients do? Anything else that these quotes lead to?

There is the site home button.. but it didnt work when I tried to get the flower that way..

I think I'll give up with all of these o.O That gardenia came out of nowhere and I think I'll just hope to get one, I suck at mistery-solving so I don't have any theory of how to get it

In other news my eggs hatched tongue.gif They look like bubblegum!!! And I lost a bet to my sister so I now have to fill up her vase with white columbines and then embellish it with other colors o_o

Maybe be logged into the Cave AND the Forum at the same time?

I always have two windows open in my browser, one for the Cave, and one for the Forums, so I can bop between them easily. I dunno.

Just throwing this out here but could it have something to do with the two dragons facing each other? That TJ has on his first post? They do have a heart shape there.

Maybe be logged into the Cave AND the Forum at the same time?

I always have two windows open in my browser, one for the Cave, and one for the Forums, so I can bop between them easily. I dunno.

It's not that. Lots of people are doing that because of the "Request a Flower" thread.

Just throwing this out here but could it have something to do with the two dragons facing each other? That TJ has on his first post? They do have a heart shape there.

That same shape is also on the vase, but I'm not sure what it means.