TJ09

2013-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

I don't know if anyone can answer this question for me... But if I was to release an adult valentines dragon... Would I be able to pick up another egg of that kind or would that still count as my two dragon limit?

I don't know if anyone can answer this question for me... But if I was to release an adult valentines dragon... Would I be able to pick up another egg of that kind or would that still count as my two dragon limit?

You'd be able to pick up another egg like that. You might have to wait half an hour though - it takes time for the site to realize that you've released one.

If you release an adult valentine dragon you can pick up another egg of this breed. I released messy lineaged Christmas and valentine dragons and then hunted the ap for 2nd gens. It works for both of those. After all, released dragons aren't on your scroll anymore and thus you don't own them anymore. wink.gif

Edit: ninja'd.. xd.png

I didn't have to wait though, I was able to pick up the eggs right away.

Edited by e-sheep

If you release an adult valentine dragon you can pick up another egg of this breed. I released messy lineaged Christmas and valentine dragons and then hunted the ap for 2nd gens. It works for both of those. After all, released dragons aren't on your scroll anymore and thus you don't own them anymore. wink.gif

That's the problem with one of mine... I picked it up yesterday and the lineage is... atrocious!

But thanks for the info!

Yeah. It's because the site doesn't update limits automatically - it does it every half an hour or so. So depending on the time you've released it you might wait up to half an hour or not wait at all.

*coughs* I appear to have gotten the LOL Gardenia, though it is completely buried behind my other flowers sad.gif

I have no idea what I did though.

*coughs* I appear to have gotten the LOL Gardenia, though it is completely buried behind my other flowers sad.gif

Lucky you....

Back to sending loads of stuff to a friend to try and drop them in front of a flower that ruined her colour scheme ! (She didn't want any sunflowers or red columbines, see... just blues, purples and pinks.) NOTHING seems to fall in front of it, but I don't give up easily... xd.png

I am not seeing this "LOL" flower and I'm seeing flowers in a single line right now...

*coughs* I appear to have gotten the LOL Gardenia, though it is completely buried behind my other flowers :(

Congrats, such a rarity!

Gonna send a couple more flowers before heading off to bed. Don't think I'm really achieving anything by refreshing my vase periodically in hopes of a rare sighting. x3

Just woke up and bolted out of bed to check something, heh...

Has anyone tested yet to see whether the infamous lolflower is a social disease? As in, you get it just by being sent a flower from anyone else who already has it? That would explain why the lolflower is the very first flower in one of the spriters' vases; he or she was "patient zero" in a lolflower epidemic.

Does anyone currently online have the gardenia on their scroll? If so, could you please try sending me any flower at all? I am currently uninfected with lolflower, so it would be a good test case... wink.gif

Just woke up and bolted out of bed to check something, heh...

Has anyone tested yet to see whether the infamous lolflower is a social disease? As in, you get it just by being sent a flower from anyone else who already has it? That would explain why the lolflower is the very first flower in one of the spriters' vases; he or she was "patient zero" in a lolflower epidemic.

Does anyone currently online have the gardenia on their scroll? If so, could you please try sending me any flower at all? I am currently uninfected with lolflower, so it would be a good test case... wink.gif

Sending wink.gif

Aaaaaand... nuts. If what you sent was a branch Snowytoshi, then I have it and I'm still not infected with lolflower. dry.gif

Oh wait... maybe try sending me a gardenia instead? In particular, the reversed lol gardenia?

Ohh! Now I see the lolflower! Before I was just looking for anything odd but since Evilminion said gardenia, I started looking through those again and found it. biggrin.gif

Everyone must be so popular! Everyone's vases that I look at are overflowing with flowers and mine is... dead. xd.png

Edited by StarSea

user posted image

lolflower

Not sure how you get one yet, but that is what it looks like

Edited by StarSea

Aaaaand... nuts again. Just a regular gardenia.

Ah, well, so much for my theory. laugh.gif It seemed like a good one at the time! (But then, I was asleep. wink.gif )

Aaaaaand... nuts. If what you sent was a branch Snowytoshi, then I have it and I'm still not infected with lolflower. dry.gif

Oh wait... maybe try sending me a gardenia instead? In particular, the reversed lol gardenia?

Yes I sent the branch unsure.gif

However I have now sent the reverse gardenia.

Perhaps you have to have one of everything? Not sure if Snowytoshi did that, so it's just a guess...

Nope, at least one of the other players seems to have gotten it as their eighth flower, if I remember previous posts properly.

Thanks again, Toshi, for helping me test my wildarse theory. wink.gif

When will TJ's hatchies mature?

And will there be a prize for what? Getting flowers?

We've got 4 days 20 hours on the hatchies so in about 20 hours they should grow up! biggrin.gif

I'm all for spamming gardenias, but I'm testing another idea as well, right now... smile.gif