TJ09

2013-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

You can still do it on Chrome. All you have to do is right click on the image and go to "Inspect element." It does the same thing.

Ooh, thanks!

Intriguing, intriguing! Must get to work figuring this out, hmm. o3o

Yay, my new Valentine eggs hatched!

Gardenia is apparently a type of pokemon as well....

I think it's the name of one of the gym leaders.

I'm going to guess they user flower (grass?) type pokemon, lol.

~

Yay, my hatchies hatched before I want to bed! Cute little blobheads. I love them so much. ;~;

I'm going to guess they user flower (grass?) type pokemon, lol.

~

Yay, my hatchies hatched before I want to bed! Cute little blobheads. I love them so much. ;~;

Yeah, fourth gen's grass trainer.

Edited by shikaru

You're correct. She's a grass-type gym leader from Diamond/Pearl/Platinum.

More on topic, though, I'm still suspecting that the key to that flower has to do with something far simpler than a convoluted process of gifting the right flowers to the right people or such...

You're correct. She's a grass-type gym leader from Diamond/Pearl/Platinum.

More on topic, though, I'm still suspecting that the key to that flower has to do with something far simpler than a convoluted process of gifting the right flowers to the right people or such...

Have there even been things that complicated on here before?

Have there even been things that complicated on here before?

Nope, but people sure are gung-ho about trying to find some secret trick that is, from the looks of this discussion so far. Kind of like the oldschool pokemon cheat rumors: "beat the elite 4 100 times!" "fill up the pokedex, then use strength on the truck in the harbor!" etc.... xd.png

Oh gawd, if solving this involves games, Pokemon or anime or something, I am gonna be totally in the dark and clinging to everyone else's legs. :P I have no knowledge whatsoever in those things. ovo

Edit: DIE, SMILEY, DIE.

Edited by Varekis

Nope, but people sure are gung-ho about trying to find some secret trick that is, from the looks of this discussion so far. Kind of like the oldschool pokemon cheat rumors: "beat the elite 4 100 times!" "fill up the pokedex, then use strength on the truck in the harbor!" etc.... xd.png

"If you can get behind Bill's house he has a garden where you can catch pikablu"

In my our defense, surfing up and down beside Cinnabar Island actually worked. tongue.gif

"If you can get behind Bill's house he has a garden where you can catch pikablu"

Or all the starters, or eevee, etc...

In my our defense, surfing up and down beside Cinnabar Island actually worked. tongue.gif

Ahhh yes, that good old glitch. I remember the time I accidentally duplicated my Old Rod.......

Or all the starters, or eevee, etc...

Ahhh yes, that good old glitch.  I remember the time I accidentally duplicated my Old Rod.......

XD Of all the things to duplicate.

Anyway, getting a tad off topic here~

Edited by shikaru

xd.png Of all the things to duplicate.

Anyway, getting a tad off topic here~

I'll have you know it took me AGES to get all the duplicates deposited into my PC after that, sigh.

But yes THE POINT IS absurdly over-complicated things usually aren't actually the answer. If one exists, it's simple! Therefore, I don't think the "special" flowers have anything to do with sending flowers to certain users or anything, because that's too complicated and hard to figure out.

I don't know if this helps or not, but yesterday my daughter was sending me every kind of flower, in order, up til the end of Irises, then got tired. She told me afterwards. So, I dunno, maybe something happened there?

I don't know if this helps or not, but yesterday my daughter was sending me every kind of flower, in order, up til the end of Irises, then got tired. She told me afterwards. So, I dunno, maybe something happened there?

If the sequence of flowers in your vase is any indicator, you got the special gardenia shortly before your daughter's first branches. smile.gif

Or maybe we just receive the special flower as our thirty second flower?

I believe I have 50+ flowers (counting the repeated ones) since my friend was spamming me with them today, so I don't think it's our 32nd Dx

no if you go look at Thuban's vase (and do View -> Style -> No style)her 1st flower was the Lol Gardenia

and anyways i am so over the 32nd mark and got no rare flower Dx

It could be a spriter's alt that only they can send - maybe unknowingly, when sending to random recipients xd.png

(Apologies if this has been speculated before, 102 pages of posts are too much to catch up on xd.png)