TJ09

2013-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

The sunsong pansies have a very nice sprite, I just noticed. :0

Oh, wow. Either I have more friends than I think I do, or I'm getting a lot of random flowers. In either case, thanks to the senders! They're so lovely. Wonderful job as always, spriters! Lyz, I wish the vase were real. It would sit on my desk and collect all my loose change. smile.gif

Wow, I'm really stupid.

Second year in a row I've missed the Valentine's day dragons. UGH...

This is why I wish V-day wasn't a school day- I'd actually pay attention!

user posted image

Oh well, always next year. I was fortunate enough to meet some people who were willing to breed the past year's V-Day dragon for me with a good partner, so it probably won't be a problem next year.

Whelp, I'm not needed here anymore. xd.png

Shikaru posted this on page 103. I am wondering at the signifigance...

I read it as... "the secret is found, I no longer need to stay here"

Now to review the previous posts to this one...

I kinda thought that also, but I think it was in reference to how people were saying they knew what Shikaru would say in response to their theories, so she doesn't actually have to be present anymore. lol.

Or it's that the alt flower is sent out randomly. I think that was the last theory before her comment.

I've asked this before but it seems to get ignored sad.gif

Select flower type option doesn't seem to be working on mobile internet? When I try to click the drop down menu, nothing happens at all meaning I can't send flowers but I can receive them. Anyone else having this problem? Using an Android Samsung Galaxy Ace.

Great job, guys! Thanks! I just looove this event! smile.gif

I got two Valentine eggies, they will hatch soon. wub.gif

Can someone tell me, please, why some users have vase full of flowers, and I have only 9 flowers in it? What should I do to get all the flowers? Thanks in advance! Kisses!

Oh, wow. Either I have more friends than I think I do, or I'm getting a lot of random flowers. In either case, thanks to the senders! They're so lovely. Wonderful job as always, spriters! Lyz, I wish the vase were real. It would sit on my desk and collect all my loose change. smile.gif

That's exactly how I felt when I saw my vase the morning after I first got it - I was totally shocked at how many flowers accumulated! <3s for all!

I was also very happy to learn just earlier that the hibiscus was done by Lady Lyzar. It was one of my hands down favourites (as a result, the first flower I sent!), and I think I would have been disappointed if I ever came across an event/dragon release where I didn't like the one she designed. x3

And then Shikaru would go, "Well, I never said that you guys could get them as a choice to send, you just made that assumption yourself!" laugh.gif

...Am I the only one who thinks maybe Shikaru meant "You finally figured out that the secret flower isn't unlockable for the public, so I don't need to hang around and watch you all guess anymore"?

I don't thnk that is what she was meaning. I believe that this is supposed to be a surprise/ additional event for all of us or something along those lines. I have this impression from her statement that the clues "are in plain sight"...

edit:

as far as view bombing the new Valentines hatchies, it ain't gonna happen as they are protected from this as are all new holiday drops...

Edited by Husky51

...Am I the only one who thinks maybe Shikaru meant "You finally figured out that the secret flower isn't unlockable for the public, so I don't need to hang around and watch you all guess anymore"?

I think Shikaru meant everyone can predict what she will say now, so she's not needed in this thread anymore xd.png

Taking in ALL flowers, send me a PM of YOUR flower request if you have one along with your name and ill send you a flower or flowers in return if you tell me what you want. smile.gif

My vase:

http://dragcave.net/valentines13

edit:

as far as view bombing the new Valentines hatchies, it ain't gonna happen as they are protected from this as are all new holiday drops...

That's not true. Only TJ's are protected.

MANY MANY people have had holiday eggs and hatchies die from over viewing.

That's exactly how I felt when I saw my vase the morning after I first got it - I was totally shocked at how many flowers accumulated! <3s for all!

I've felt the same way when I came back home from school xd.png

And I'm missing a lot around here. What are the the theories about LOL flower?

I've felt the same way when I came back home from school xd.png

And I'm missing a lot around here. What are the the theories about LOL flower?

Sending flowers in a certain order to many people/just one person

Or sending many, many flowers to people

Receive all flowers

Sending gardenias to the gardenia scroll (only Riverwillows got it though)

It's just a TJ flower sent to spriters and randoms

All around that pretty much, people going crazy about every word on shikaru's post too xd.png

I would love some blue or yellow flowers please people

I am very happy to give out flowers too so pop me a pm if you're interested

Sending flowers in a certain order to many people/just one person

Or sending many, many flowers to people

Receive all flowers

Sending gardenias to the gardenia scroll (only Riverwillows got it though)

It's just a TJ flower sent to spriters and randoms

All around that pretty much, people going crazy about every word on shikaru's post too xd.png

*Cracks fingers* Well, it's time to try them all biggrin.gif