TJ09

2013-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

When will TJ's hatchies mature?

And will there be a prize for what? Getting flowers?

Never saw a prize at Valentine's before....

"shikaru" is a verb (in Japanese) meaning "to scold"; "shikatta" is said verb conjugated to past tense. It doesn't have anything to do with this event, since they've been like that for... awhile?

Also, since I'm posting, Shikaru I really like how you base your dragons' names off of their codes eeee <3 [/fangirl]

Quoting this because it's entirely correct about my naming scheme. <3

Also, my statement about "not being needed" was indeed about the prediction of what I would say. I stopped actually posting because I went to bed.

And to my knowledge there is no prize dragon. Pretty sure that's a christmas raffle only thing.

i am so upset my new eggs got sick so i hid them then i went to sleep when i woke up they where unhid and dead now i am sick about losing them

mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

Quoting this because it's entirely correct about my naming scheme. <3

Also, my statement about "not being needed" was indeed about the prediction of what I would say. I stopped actually posting because I went to bed.

And to my knowledge there is no prize dragon. Pretty sure that's a christmas raffle only thing.

Careful what you say, people are taking your every word into forensic labs and analysing them. ;3

How where they unhid if you didn't do it? o.o Do you live with family members? Younger siblings? Etc....?

I hope my eggies hatch! biggrin.gif

EDIT:

Oh wow. *headdesk* I just realized I could incubate them and they'd be ER... laugh.gif

Edited by StarSea

Careful what you say, people are taking your every word into forensic labs and analysing them. ;3

XD It really is like an investigation scene...

How do you re-arrange the flowers in your pot? Is there some prize if we get enough of them?

You can't and there is not

How do you re-arrange the flowers in your pot? Is there some prize if we get enough of them?

You cannot re-arrange flowers. There is no prize for getting any number, the flowers are here just for the flowers. c:

You can't, and no.

@greydragon12345 - for future reference - if you refreshed the page after hiding them, they would have unhidden themselves again....

For the fun of it > tried to send a flower to myself. Response:

There is no user with the supplied username. Please go back and verify that you entered it correctly.

Alright then...

*edit: Yay! Just noticed I got my first Tulip...

Edited by ShorahNagi

I know you can't rearrange, but is there a way to get them from hiding each other? Or to get them to stop all being on one side?

See?: http://dragcave.net/valentines13/RavenWolf1010

They are all on one side...

It's a pity that you can't rearrange them. I don't have much flowers (flowers please ;D ) but they somehow ended up on top of each other. Anyways your flowers are still beautiful!! Did you ask for blue flowers or is that coincidence? If it is, that's pretty amazing!

I'm not sure how, but somehow I got the vase and foliage backdrop to disappear and all of the flowers lined up on the left side... like so-

https://i.imgur.com/BOZRrGn.jpg

Not sure how I did that, but I got it to do that on my vase too. Then I started spam-refreshing and it showed the vase and backdrop again. laugh.gif

EDIT:

-removed, please take flower requests to the Flower Request Thread: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=146754

Edited by rubyshoes

I'm not sure how, but somehow I got the vase and foliage backdrop to disappear and all of the flowers lined up on the left side... like so-

https://i.imgur.com/BOZRrGn.jpg

Not sure how I did that, but I got it to do that on my vase too. Then I started spam-refreshing and it showed the vase and backdrop again. laugh.gif

EDIT:

Looks like the page style got turned off or didn't load.

Edited by rubyshoes

It's a pity that you can't rearrange them. I don't have much flowers (flowers please ;D ) but they somehow ended up on top of each other. Anyways your flowers are still beautiful!! Did you ask for blue flowers or is that coincidence? If it is, that's pretty amazing!

Well, yes, coincidence. My friend sent me a few blue/ Purple ones. Knowing I love them. Then peeps did the same. And thank you!

(I'll make sure to send you some flowers. ; ) )

Well, yes, coincidence. My friend sent me a few blue/ Purple ones. Knowing I love them. Then peeps did the same. And thank you!

(I'll make sure to send you some flowers. ; ) )

Why thank you for the orchid! It went right above my rose though sad.gif Oh well everything still looks great biggrin.gif

I can't wait to see the adults. The eggs and hatchlings are so pretty .

I've bookmarked Posy, and Floretta (all with a CB suffix) in anticipation

Thankyou every one for the lovely sprites and the pretty flower event. It's been fun sending them to everyone.

Why thank you for the orchid! It went right above my rose though sad.gif Oh well everything still looks great biggrin.gif

I sent a purple/white pansy. xd.png