sparkle10184

Prize Dragon Disscussion Thread

The only winner I've seen that breeds with a Valentine, and they do that... Ah well, it's their decision I guess.

Catch will be bred to a Sweetling... once she's off CD. Though I'm tempted to wait until V-day itself to breed - I think these Shimmers need a lil romance. xd.png

Edited by Amazon_warrior

The only winner I've seen that breeds with a Valentine, and they do that... Ah well, it's their decision I guess.

I don't understand. Why is it not good that they were bred with a Rosebud?

I just saw an adult sprite for the first time, they're gorgeous. I can wait until they start popping up in the AP though. biggrin.gif

I don't understand. Why is it not good that they were bred with a Rosebud?

Probably because it was bred with overly long, slightly messy Rosebud.

Ah. Now I see. I didn't check the mom, I just saw the eggs, and I guess I assumed it was CB. Like any of us would do. Probably not a very experienced member. They'll learn.

Ah. Now I see. I didn't check the mom, I just saw the eggs, and I guess I assumed it was CB. Like any of us would do. Probably not a very experienced member. They'll learn.

Or they won't. It could be that their dragons have stories and that the pairing is meaningful to them. smile.gif

Catch will be bred to a Sweetling... once she's off CD. Though I'm tempted to wait until V-day itself to breed - I think these Shimmers need a lil romance. xd.png

Omai, if only I didn't already have CB Sweets ;-;

I wish some of the prizewinners had Val 09's, I really want some new ones this year xd.png.

i dont see what the big deal with lineage is personally so long as more shimmers are bred so more people can get them =P i mean forget lineage id be happy with a long lineaged inbred one lol

i mean forget lineage id be happy with a long lineaged inbred one lol

So you do care about lineage then? :P

I really hope winners don't breed to valentines, especially the ones I'm on lists for. >.<

rofl no im just sayin usually people hate long lineages and inbreeding and the fact that id want one like that means i dont care xd.png i just want the species

rofl no im just sayin usually people hate long lineages and inbreeding and the fact that id want one like that means i dont care xd.png i just want the species

For now probably, everyone just wants to have one no matter the lineage. But if tinsels are any indication, lineages may matter sooner than we think. Especially when trading.

u should look through my rares =P i dont have very many nice lineages i only care when i wanna trade things otherwise i dont but anyway were gettin off topic xd.png soooo man it seems like im constantly seeing people asking for 2nd gens in trade topics

Just bred a 3rd gen Shimmerkin for all who care to see. ^-^ Click here. Not sure what to do with it though since I already have two Heartseekers. Don't PM me about it though, I'll figure something out or just AP it. smile.gif

Edit: Decided to post it in the Departures thread. smile.gif

Edited by Forest

What do you guys think of m flamingo x bronze, balloon x bronze, red x bronze, sunstone x bronze, m hellfire x bronze, m sunset x bronze or heartseeker x bronze?

I'm looking for a male dragon with a red tint that looks good. I think heartseeker x bronze may look the best of them, but m hellfire doesn't look bad. M flamingo might not be bad either, but also might not be red enough. M sunset is probably too purple to fall under red, but included for completeness.

Silicon , I think those pairings would be lovely x3 they sound gorgeous. Too bad I don't have a bronze. Bronze seems to be easier to breed.

Logic did finally breed today. A shimmerscale, but I've hidden it. Nor am I revealing the mate x3

Logic did finally breed today. A shimmerscale, but I've hidden it. Nor am I revealing the mate x3

Not even a hint? tongue.gif

I've seen some pretty pairings around.

You want to keep us in suspense eh? wink.gif

I really like your banner, the shimmers colors really pop against that background.

Silicon , I think those pairings would be lovely x3 they sound gorgeous. Too bad I don't have a bronze. Bronze seems to be easier to breed.

Congrats on Logic's first offspring may you get many more from him

Well, some lucky people did see it when I unfogged it for a few seconds for influencing x3 So its not a "complete" mystery.

I don't want to reveal it either because I'd like to keep the baby alive laugh.gif I think it'll be a gorgeous lineage though. I'm glad butthead finally produced.

Shine didn't breed anything at all this week. T____T The dragons "didn't show much interest in each other."