sparkle10184

Prize Dragon Disscussion Thread

Shimmerscales look so cool, I think I'l just wait until their as common as Tinsels /:

Shimmerscale breeding failed again this week. But Layla did at least breed to her mate. >_<

*drools* That's beautiful.

Shimmerscale breeding failed again this week. But Layla did at least breed to her mate. >_<

That's very shiny. wub.gif

It is indeed shiny! It's not as good looking as the other pairings, but silvers are my favorites and I couldn't resist. <<

Hopefully she'll breed true next week, then I can start giving her eggs to people on my list. |:

Edited by Noxion

That's the best Shimmerfail-kin you could possibly get! I love it! *drools*

Edit: I should really stop calling them fails and start calling them kin. That's definitely not a fail tongue.gif

Edited by TheGrox

You call that a fail? Lol you could probably trade it for something really good. They look so pretty together, especially with the similar pose.

Another failed attempt to produce a shimmer egg. :[ But better than a rejection - hoping for better luck next week!

Another failed attempt to produce a shimmer egg. :[ But better than a rejection - hoping for better luck next week!

That is a very pretty baby though. <3

GWs do go well with them though! This just makes me want to collect 2nd gen Shimmerfails even more xd.png.

Pretty little guy.

I get to try later today. Wish me luck. ;;

edit: i really wanna try and draw silas.

Edited by Wolfsong442

Oho, I've just seen third gen bronze, ER, Shimmer on the AOND. It's a pretty little girl.

It is sad that the Shimmer-scales breeding not as good as the Tinsels many owners have a long list but won`t be able to give the eggs fast to their new owners.

It is sad that the Shimmer-scales breeding not as good as the Tinsels many owners have a long list but won`t be able to give the eggs fast to their new owners.

It's alright, good things come to those who can wait tongue.gif

It's alright, good things come to those who can wait tongue.gif

Agreed.

Though...there is a reason why I don't like keeping a large list. tongue.gif I don't like keeping people waiting, especially on the off chance I go inactive.

And that silver shimmerkin is gorgeous. Its not a shimmer, but its practically worth the same. Still a metal wub.gif

My shimmerscale, Connacht just bred successfully with my Lumina, Carlow!

Its a shimmerscale egg!

YAY!!! Congratulations!! smile.gif

Looks like the shimmers are cooperating this week. biggrin.gif

Its a shimmerscale egg!

Wow, congratulations. I'm sure it looks lovely <3 Shimmers really are agreeing this week. Last week...not too much xd.png

Its a shimmerscale egg!

This is the first success I've ever heard of.

Please grace us with a screencap! tongue.gif

._.

Oh myyy, that is so pretty! Love the configuration, breeds and colour combination. *stares at*

I've seen quite a number of people report on getting on shimmerkin lists. Maybe I'll get lucky when I find one... maybe... :P