sparkle10184

Prize Dragon Disscussion Thread

...I just picked up this CB Red because I love a good word code, me. Then I realised it'd make an AMAZING potential mate for filly (who I note with amusement is male! xd.png). If anyone does happen to know who owns filly, please let me know so that I can send them this eggie. smile.gif

LOL I didn't notice filly was male. That's epic. xd.png

Omg those codes would be perfect together. *.*

I don't know who owns filly. I really wish I did. :c I would give like, everything for a shiny from him.

I don't know who owns filly. I really wish I did. :c I would give like, everything for a shiny from him.

I wonder if the owner of filly even has a forum account. I know there's got to be a couple prize winners who don't.

I wonder if the owner of filly even has a forum account. I know there's got to be a couple prize winners who don't.

No idea. But I've influenced the Red female and I'll hang onto it as long as I can, just in case someone spots the note in my siggy and knows who to contact. smile.gif

I don't think Catch's original owner had a forum account - with all the fuss I managed to create when I found her, I was half-expecting to get a PM asking for the egg back, but nothing. Which was a relief! laugh.gif

That's what I thought, and part of why I thought the code was so awesome.

Oh well.

D:

i was told egg codes couldn't be changed when i asked for silas' code to be Silas >> don't judge meee.

now i'm sad.

D:

i was told egg codes couldn't be changed when i asked for silas' code to be Silas >> don't judge meee.

now i'm sad.

One code definitely was changed, because it was a randomly-generated code very close to a swear word.

TJ may have made an exception if "geode" was originally an honorable mention, since the person would have picked a different code if they knew they'd be bumped up. That's just a guess, though.

According to the Wiki, the code was changed from geode at the owner's request. We just don't know yet what it was changed to.

What code was changed because it was similar to a swear? Which swear?

I don't think Catch's original owner had a forum account - with all the fuss I managed to create when I found her, I was half-expecting to get a PM asking for the egg back, but nothing. Which was a relief! laugh.gif

There are also a few prize winners who have forum accounts but who (apparently) don't seem to use them.

According to the Wiki, the code was changed from geode at the owner's request. We just don't know yet what it was changed to.

FROM THE WIKI:

Silver Prize (BhgzQ) originally had a different code (r7aPe), but was changed upon the request of the owner.

So sorry, not a swear, but something equally as offensive.

What do you mean, Wolf? Was it your dragon that got it's code changed?

The code which was confirmed to have been changed and the original code is in the notes on the wiki page for the Prize Dragons.

Edit: Ninjaed! But man, could you imagine the owner who originally got saddled with that code?

Edited by siliconrose

What do you mean, Wolf? Was it your dragon that got it's code changed?

Nooo.

I wanted it changed, but was told that eggs couldn't have their codes changed.

There are also a few prize winners who have forum accounts but who (apparently) don't seem to use them.

You mean....she might not have even realized it was a prize and dumped it thinking it was a mistake? Oh wow.....

Edit: I mean the one who dumped Amazon's catch.

Edited by Riverwillows

Well, we had to fill out a form, and if a mysterious fogged egg appears on your scroll, it's safe to assume that it's special somehow. I don't think it's all that likely that she wouldn't know that the egg was worth keeping.

All of the Shimmer-scale variations are gorgeous, in my opinion!

What a great idea to have them look like Chinese Water Dragons! And just as the zodiac 'Year of the Dragon' reign is almost over....just in time!

Thank you Mysfytt, for the awesome dragon designs!

The code which was confirmed to have been changed and the original code is in the notes on the wiki page for the Prize Dragons.

Edit: Ninjaed!  But man, could you imagine the owner who originally got saddled with that code?

Despair, and a day of misery while hoping that the PM-ed request to TJ for a code change would be accepted. :P

Despair, and a day of misery while hoping that the PM-ed request to TJ for a code change would be accepted. tongue.gif

blink.gif Was it you? Or are you just speculating?

D:

now i'm sad.

I asked for Shine's code to be changed from "Shine" to "Korra" and TJ said he would be able to do it, but I guess he never got around to it. :/ Oh well, I still like Shine's code very much. <3

Also, I asked about a week before the eggs were given out, just for clarification.

Well, filly got bred, but um ... yeah.... blink.gif

Well, filly got bred, but um ... yeah.... blink.gif

Oh well. It was the owners choice how to breed him...

The only winner I've seen that breeds with a Valentine, and they do that... Ah well, it's their decision I guess.

I've seen at least one prize bred with a 'random' lineage, looked to be a new player as I think they only had one small page of dragons on their scroll.

Maybe with more experience they'll figure out they can trade for some rares if they are more selective in their breeding.

Or maybe they'll never come to the forums and we can all watch with envy as they merrily breed away with no thought as to what we want. laugh.gif