sparkle10184

Prize Dragon Disscussion Thread

The new prize dragons are so cool looking, too bad it'll probably be two years before I can get my hands on one. At least I have my tinsels. smile.gif

I wonder why they are not breeding like rabbits, you would think they would. blink.gif

The new prize dragons are so cool looking, too bad it'll probably be two years before I can get my hands on one. At least I have my tinsels. smile.gif

I wonder why they are not breeding like rabbits, you would think they would. blink.gif

Totally agree with this.

Maybe the breeding ratios have to be adjusted?

I would say the breeding results are typical, you have to remember there are not so many of these out there. This weeks results were probably twice that of last week. These are not common dragons peeps!

I would say the breeding results are typical, you have to remember there are not so many of these out there. This weeks results were probably twice that of last week. These are not common dragons peeps!

They must be uncommon then, as making them rare would be masochistic

I'll just keep an eye on the Rare Eggs/Hatchling Departure topic and the AP. At the very least I want a silver. xd.png Would definitely breed it for everyone whenever I manage to get one. Best of luck to everyone else hunting as well. =)

Drat, I may have to be somewhere at that time. But I'll be darned if I don't try to make it to that lotto xd.png.

Hey, guys. I invite you all to join my lotto, today, in irc

here's info

When: 2:00 PM (Dc time)

Where: IRC chat, #dragonlotto channel

Prize: http://dragcave.net/lineage/1AbCB (it's cb shimmer x cb cavern lurker)

Will wait for ~10 minutes.

Good luck!

So close to seeing this in time… Congratulations to whoever got it.

So close to seeing this in time… Congratulations to whoever got it.

It happens in a couple hours. Right now it's about 12 DC time.

Uh-huh. I'm at schol then. But I'm also at school right now, so maybe I'll be able to enter. *ponders*

Drat, I may have to be somewhere at that time. But I'll be darned if I don't try to make it to that lotto xd.png.

Same! xd.pngsmile.gif The two parents go really well together!!!!!

Edit: Also, the egg has softshell!!!! sad.gif

Edited by SilverMoonRain

Wont make it to the lotto. ):

Its already past 1AM here for me, need some sleep or ill wake up in the afternoon again!

Anyways goodluck to all those who will be able to lotto for the gorgeous shimmer eggie. wink.gif

Hey, guys. I invite you all to join my lotto, today, in irc

here's info

When: 2:00 PM (Dc time)

Where: IRC chat, #dragonlotto channel

Prize: http://dragcave.net/lineage/1AbCB (it's cb shimmer x cb cavern lurker)

Will wait for ~10 minutes.

Good luck!

Thank you, will try to make it in time. wink.gif

Wont make it to the lotto. ):

Its already past 1AM here for me, need some sleep or ill wake up in the afternoon again!

Anyways goodluck to all those who will be able to lotto for the gorgeous shimmer eggie. wink.gif

It will be 3 a.m. for me xd.png

It worths a try smile.gif

*Hears evil laughter from somewhere...

laugh.gif

I hate to sound like a total newb, but how does the lotto work once you find your way there. What happens? (ty LH)

Edited by Tawanda001

Well, I won't be joining. I can't handle FFA's like that. xd.png I almost had a heart attack trying (and failing) to get a Shimmer-fail, I can only imagine what would happen if I tried for this.

Good luck to everyone!

I'll definitely be there. Best of luck to everyone who enters! smile.gif

Can I ask someone who's been to one of these - how does it work? Do they just post the trade link and the one that clicks it first wins?

Clearly I'm out of touch. xd.png

Can I ask someone who's been to one of these - how does it work? Do they just post the trade link and the one that clicks it first wins?

Clearly I'm out of touch. xd.png

What happens is someone posts a lotto. If you're interested you say "in" and the lottoer gives so much time before they close it. They then attatch numbers to names and have the bot select a random number.

Can I ask someone who's been to one of these - how does it work?  Do they just post the trade link and the one that clicks it first wins?

Clearly I'm out of touch.  xd.png

No, the person posts the lineage link of the egg they're lottoing off and they decide how long they'll take entries for. Then everyone who wants to enter says 'In'. Then the person doing the giveaway rolls a dice and whatever number it lands on is who wins.

Edit: ninja.gif 'd

Edited by Miroku-Kun

I'll try to make it to the lotto. I guess I should go ahead and get ready for class so I can stalk the lotto. lol