sparkle10184

Prize Dragon Disscussion Thread

user posted image

There they are, the family!

WHY ARE YOU ALL DOING THIS TO ME TODAY? D8

Gorgeous! Hnnng .n. Dunno what 'hnng' actually means but it feels suitable right now LOL

user posted image

Ahhh, the Lumina looks gorgeous. I meant to do that pairing this week, but i did not have a pairing available xd.png

So, I went with blusang this week. People already know, so I decided to just show it off on here. I think blusangs look lovely.

Pretty pretty pairings! smile.gif

My 2nd gen has just safely arrived. It's a silver x horse. smile.gif I am so happy! I am glad they are breeding this week..the wait is killing all of us!

*huggles her new baby close*

Heh, merry bred a shimmer egg. It definitely seems they are doing better this week. smile.gif

It rocks! I totally lub you and the egg wub.gif

*smothers both in hugs*

The breeding outcomes are getting better and better! wink.gif

Oh yeah, and before I forget, congrats to everyone who also got their 2nd gen prizes, the winners whose dragons bred new shimmer eggs, and thanks to Infernette! happy.gif

Edited by mistycloud123

@ Qualeo I bet they'd look even better with silvers. I hope mine will breed with one of my tsunamis later on, I think that'll make a good line!

@PointofOrigin the inspiration for the names come from counties of Ireland and Great Britain. All the lines I breed for myself will have a county moniker. So when I get around to breeding a second shimmerscale for myself his or her name will be Crown Prince/Princess of Connacht

Yay lots of Shimmer-Scale babies this week Congrats. Loving the lineages

Edited by Bloodyrose13

no shimmer babies from silas. he's a jerk.

brb, off to find someone for this eggy.

xd.png Lol. Awww, he deserves some love too though. <3 x3

Congrats to those who either successfully bred any Shimmers or received their baby. smile.gif

Okaay, I have to say I have changed my mind about adult Shimmers. At first they seemed really weird to me and I was very disappointed by the sprite, but I have thought about it and have looked at them several times again and I must say they are not as bad, and my feeling of "Meh" is gone xd.png I still like Tinsels more, but Shimmers are okay, too.

Maaybe that eggie on my scroll made me think about it differently, but I guess it doesn't really matter anymore ХD

xd.png Lol. Awww, he deserves some love too though. <3 x3

Congrats to those who either successfully bred any Shimmers or received their baby. smile.gif

I do love himmm.

But I can call him a jerk. xd.png

user posted image

Ahhh, the Lumina looks gorgeous. I meant to do that pairing this week, but i did  not have a pairing available xd.png

So, I went with blusang this week. People already know, so I decided to just show it off on here. I think blusangs look lovely.

Ahhh this is lovely ;^;

Prowl/Logic is my favorite prize shhhh

Edited by Kaini

@PointofOrigin the inspiration for the names come from counties of Ireland and Great Britain. All the lines I breed for myself will have a county moniker. So when I get around to breeding a second shimmerscale for myself his or her name will be Crown Prince/Princess of Connacht

Nice idea. Who knows, maybe other people will catch up and continue with the naming.

Okaay, I have to say I have changed my mind about adult Shimmers. At first they seemed really weird to me and I was very disappointed by the sprite, but I have thought about it and have looked at them several times again and I must say they are not as bad, and my feeling of "Meh" is gone xd.png I still like Tinsels more, but Shimmers are okay, too.

I love their faces. They just look... bubbly and happy xd.png

So many beautiful pairings!

Grats to everyone who bred successfully.

And to those with shy babies... well I'm sure they'll settle in.

Seaglory was not so successfull this week sad.gif

No egg was produced. Next week will come.

;-; I swear, dragons hate breeding for me. xd.png

;-; I swear, dragons hate breeding for me. xd.png

I will tell here it is for another the next time wink.gif

Maybe we'd better start sending breeding vibes now to everyone for next week laugh.gif

- and for those yet to try this week...

((((((user posted image)))))) ((((((user posted image)))))) ((((((user posted image))))))

Who knows, maybe non forum goers have better results.

Well, the owner of the Shimmer I'm getting my 2nd Gen from produced a fail the first time too, and they don't go on the forums.

*crosses fingers for next breeding attempt*